• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #7: Zaphkiel, The Watcher

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
At the plane of Chronias, Devon and Demonia arrived at Zaphkiel's castle. They were into to Zaphkiel's bedroom through the window. They saw Zaphkiel, a tall male golden skinned archon sleeping at his bed. The Demonic Ticklers tied Zaphkiel arms and legs at his bed. Zaphkiel woke up. Devon said: "Well, well, well looks what the big cheese drag in. I pretty sure that you know who we are." Zaphkiel said: "Yes, your Devon and Demonia. Also known as the Demonic Ticklers." Devon said: "Bingo. And our intention is to get your feather of Zaphkiel. Either you'll going to tell us where it's is or be tormented by us. Just like the six archon lord we do to them? We got the Feather of all your Celestial Hebomad. The Feather of Barachiel, Domiel, Erathaol, Pistis Sophia, Raziel, and Sealtiel!" Zaphkiel said: "I'm not going to tell you where it is, you deranged devil!" Devon said: "Demonia, it's torture time for the boss." Demonia said: You got it! "Demonia lean over and tickle Zaphkiel barefeet and Devon tickles Zaphkiel armpits. Zaphkiel laugh so hard. Zaphkiel said: "HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" Devon said: "Tell us where your feather of Zaphkiel is." Zaphkiel continues to laugh. Zaphkiel said: "HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH........OK............HAHAAHHAHAHAHA.....OK....................!" The Demonic Ticklers stop tickling Zaphkiel as Zaphkiel is relax! Zaphkiel said: "I can't believe I'm being torture by mere devils. Ok my feather of Zaphkiel is in the other room surrounded by my six members! The Demonic Ticklers were shocked! Demonia said: "SIX MEMBERS?!" Zaphkiel said: "Yes and you devils will never get through to my feather now!" Devon and Demonia when to the other room and saw, Barachiel, The Messenger, Domiel, The Mercy-Bringer, Erathaol, The Seer, Pistis Sophia, The Ascetic, Raziel, The Crusader, and Sealtiel, The Defender! Demonia said: "I don't believe he send his whole crew to secured the feather of Zaphkiel." Devon said: "I know. I guess Zaphkiel wasn't joking about that!" Demonia asked: "Zaphkiel do you got a plan." Devon thought for a moment. Devon said: "Yes I do but this plan is very risky. You'll distracted the Celestial Hebomad, while I'll teleport to get the feather of Zaphkiel." Demonia said: "Ok." Demonia went inside to the room. Demonia said: "Hey, Hebomad. catch me if you can't!" Raziel said: "It's Demonia get her. Demonia flies and the members of Hebomad files after her. Devon teleport to get the feather of Zaphkiel and receives it! Devon teleports to Zaphkiel room. Demonia saw Devon. Demonia said: "Devon, the Hebomad are going after us. Demonia catch Devon and she flew with Devon out of Zaphkiel as fast as they could! Devon said: "Oh my devils, we did it. We got all the feathers of the Celestial Hebomad." Demonia asked: "Yes, we did. So Devon what are we going to do with the feathers anyway." Devon said: "Well we'll sell them to the highest bidder of Baator or keep it as a trophy!" Demonia said: "I'll agree to the second part." Devon said: "I thought you'll say that." Devon kiss Demonia on the lips. Devon said: "Let go home!" As the Demonic Ticklers teleport to the Nine Hells Of Baator with the seven feathers of The Cesistial Hebomad!

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back