• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division (Lynda Carter)

Colin James "Just Came Back"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
A Milf

M.I.L.F stands for Mom I'd Like To Fuck, and even at 54 Lynda Carter is still my bigges and longest crush. She is with out a dout the most beautiful woman to ever apear on Televition. My Signature Picture is of her at her best, but she is still stunning today

Thanks, ST!

Magnificent story, and as a matter of fact, I've had my own little fantasies about tickling the superheroine. I feel as though I've found a brother in you, my friend. :veryhappy

Who wouldn't...

I've taken a break from Celeb storys, but I've been getting the itch again. Once I am done with "When Moms Attack" I might get back into it.

As far as us being brothers brothers, hmmm, sounds good to me.

Glad you liked the story.

i've always liked lynda her eyes are amazing and her smile makes her whole face glow. do you know Slaver if she is indeed ticklish? wouldnt it be cool if she were to read this and email or pm you? she should be honored you have her picture on your siggy.

isabeau :cat:

Hmmm

I think she'd sue me for using her name with out her consent. I think she is the most beautiful woman in TV history, but thats just my opinion. Glad you liked the story.

let's see more of lynda carter getting tickled or have her tickle some bodt else :veryhappy :yowzer:

Being the Disney nut I am....

was watching that last Kurt Movie for Disney Called Sky High... Lynda is the Principal. THey is one so quick shot of her leaving a room.. in a biz suit and her black nylon clad foot comes out of the shoe as she walks.. it was so quick had to use the replay button. :yowzer:

That was a nice touch referencing Priscilla James and her persistence when tickling - she's the queen of all female ticklers a real gem! Maybe PJ could kidnap Diana, take her to a remote location and tickle her for information about who Wonder Woman is . . . now there's a thought!

Last edited by a moderator:
ovation said:
That was a nice touch referencing Priscilla James and her persistence when tickling - she's the queen of all female ticklers a real gem! Maybe PJ could kidnap Diana, take her to a remote location and tickle her for information about who Wonder Woman is . . . now there's a thought!

Thats and idea and a half. Infact Pricilla would look pretty hot in a sleek Nazi uniform, calve high boots, long black gloves... works for me.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back