• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hero's Reward

Ovda

TMF Master
Hero’s Reward
By
Ovda

Simon still could not believe it. He was going to spend an entire week with the woman of his wet dreams—Nicole Kidman. He still remembers like it was yesterday when that deranged obsessed fan tried to shot Nicole. Simon saw it and in the blink of an eye, he jumped in the way and took the bullet in the shoulder. A few days in the hospital, and Simon was as good as new. Nicole came and promised when Simon got out that she was going to have him over at her place. Well, Nicole has kept her word, and here he is.
After settling in, Nicole gave Simon the “dime tour”. Following the “tour” they ended up in the living room sitting on a very plush sofa. Simon could not believe how at ease he was. Nicole is just as friendly and nice as everyone says she is, and what a sense of humor she has.
“So Simon.” Asked Nicole. “How do you like the house?”
“It is incredible.”
“Good. Now.” She took his hand and looked straight at Simon with a serious look in her beautiful eyes. “You saved my life. There is no way I could possibly ever fully repay you for that. I just hope that this week I could in some way show you just how thankful and grateful I am for what you have done. So for the entire week I am your slave. If it is with my power, your wish is my command. Anything.”
Simon fell off the sofa.
“Oh my gosh!! Are you all right!!” Nicole asked with great concern.
“I’m all right.” Replied Simon as he got back on the sofa.
“You mean absolutely anything?” he asked to make sure.
“Yes, anything. Your heart’s desire.” She answered.
Simon thought that he was going to throw up. Now he was getting really nervous. He took a moment to gather his thoughts. Took deep breath, and asked.
“You see.” He began with a nervous look on his face. “I-I’ve read in magazines, and on the Internet that y-you are a very ticklish woman w-who also loves to be tickled. Is that true?”
“Yes I am.” Nicole replied with a cheerful smile. “Would you like to tickle me?”
Simon fell off the sofa, again.
Nicole helps Simon up, again.
“Remember Simon I told you that I’m your slave for the entire week. If you want to tickle me, you can tickle me all you want.”
Simon’s body was visible trembling out of sheer disbelief that he is going to have a dream come true.
“Calm down, Simon.” Nicole said in such a calming voice. After Simon calmed down, Nicole asked, “I take it that you have a tickle fetish.”
“Yes I do.” Admitted Simon.
“And you have fantasized about tickling me?”
“More times than there are grains of sands in all the sea shores.” Simon answered.
Nicole laughed. “Well would you like to tickle me here, or the bedroom? Anywhere you want.”
“The bedroom.”
They got to the bedroom. Simon stuttered his way in how he would love to tickle Nicole. Before he knew it, he had the insanely drop dead gorgeous Nicole Kidman on the bed securely bound in the spread eagle position, and she was completely naked. Simon just stood back for a moment in awe of Nicole Kidman’s gorgeous body. Her fiery red hair, her flawless milky white skin. Everything about her was just beyond words.
“Now for the blind fold.” Replied Simon. As the blind fold was going on, Nicole began giggling in ticklish anticipation. “Now one more question. Where should I start? Under your arms or the soles of your feet?”
All Nicole did was giggle.
Simon began to tickle the deep hollows of Nicole’s baby soft armpits. She erupted into a flurry of hysterical laughter. She began squirming about in an effort to evade the tickling. Next, Simon began to tickle her perfectly luscious breast. She violently shook about in an attempt to knock Simon’s “Tickle-Spiders” off of her. Nicole had no idea where he was going to tickle next. The blind fold kept her senses off balance, which heightened the tickling sensation.
Simon truly thought that he was in a dream. Here he is tickling one of the most beautiful woman who ever walked that face of the earth. If this was a dream, Simon hoped that he never woke up. He lost track of time as he tickled his dream tickle slave. He tickled Nicole’s flat sexy tummy, her sides, her hips, and her whole upper body for who knows how long. At one point Simon started doing raspberries on Nicole’s belly. She went totally monkey crazy in indescribable hysteria.
Finally Simon gave Nicole a break. She was exhausted. Her chest heaving up and down grasping for every ounce of air she could get in her lungs. Nicole’s naked body glistening with sweat. Nicole’s hair plastered to her head. Simon went and positioned himself at her feet.
Nicole’s feet were truly exquisite. Milky white feet with nice high arches and fleshy pink soles. Simon’s mouth began to salivate with the many thoughts of what he had in plan for Nicole’s feet.
“More! More! Tickle me some more!” begged Nicole.
Simon could not believe his ears.
He grabbed her left foot, and Nicole began giggling uncontrollably.
“Well, lookie what we have here…piggies.”
Nicole erupted into a shower of childish giggles as she tightly curled her toes; then, she fanned them out and wiggled her toes as if inviting Simon to play with them.
Nicole dissolved into a state of side splitting hysterical giggles as Simon played “This Little Piggy” with her toes. Soon she was in a slid into a revolting snorting laughter. Simon just loved a woman who snorts laughs. He played the game with both sets of toes.
“I’ll be back in a minute.” Spoke Simon. He went to the kitchen and found two canisters of Redi-Whip. Simon came back, and Nicole began giggling and snorting when she felt the whip cream being separated in between her toes and all over the bottom of her right foot. Simon began slowly licking Nicole’s sweet foot. She simply melted into a condition of indescribably silent hysterical laughter. Every time she took a breath she would snort. What really tickled Nicole was when Simon slid his warm wet tongue in between her toes. After he finished one can on her foot, Simon gave Nicole a moment to collect herself.
“Ready for some more?” he asked. “Yes!! Tickle me some more, and don’t spare the sadisticness. I LOVE BEING TICKLED!!!”
Simon covered Nicole’s left foot with the whip cream and had a feast with her foot. All day they had a Ticklethon. Simon tickled Nicole like she has never been tickled before and she loved every second of it. By the time they knew it, it was almost midnight.
“Wow! I can not believe that I’ve been tickling you all day long. Where has the time gone?”
“W-What are you doing?” asked Nicole.
“I’m untying you so we can get some sleep.”
“No. I want to be tickled some more.”
“I will I just want to have you in a more comfortable position.” Answered Simon.
Simon untied his beautiful tickle toy and went to her feet. Simon lifted Nicole’s feet, laid on the bed and placed her feet on his chest.
“Now I can tickle you all night.”
Simon began to gently tickle Nicole’s baby soft feet. He was so full of adrenaline that he was going to stay awake all night, but he was wrong. Nicole fell asleep with a giggly smile on her face as she felt Simon’s finger’s sliding and gliding all over the soles of her feet. A few hours later Simon finally fell asleep.

Morning came, and Simon still had Nicole’s feet on his chest. After breakfast, they were sitting on the sofa. They left for the day to go shopping for tickle tools: various feathers, brushes, rope, a set of stocks with four holes, and a straight jacket. They also bought some sweets smear all over Nicole’s feet. They headed back to the bedroom, and placed the stocks at the foot of the bed. Nicole slipped on the jacket and got on the bed. Simon locked her feet in the middle holes of the stocks. Simon got the rope and tied Nicole down on the bed.
“Ready?” he asked as he gave her a kiss.
“Always.” She replied with that charming smile of hers. “Make me pee myself.”
Simon went and took his place at her feet. He tied her big toes together, and rubbed baby oil all over her feet. Nicole started giggling in sheer ticklish anticipation. Simon flipped the ‘on’ switch on the electric toothbrush and went medieval on Nicole’s feet.
Nicole’s beautiful blue eyes just about popped out of her head at the first touch of the electric toothbrush to her baby soft soles. It was like nothing she had ever experienced in her whole life. She felt the tickling sensation surging up her legs and through her body like electricity and exploding in her mind. She bucked and thrashed about as much as her restrainments would allow. Nicole was shrieking, hollering and screaming like a rapid banshee. She was violently shaking her head back and forth. Simon was sliding and gliding that toothbrush like the tickle master he is. Simon left no area of Nicole’s feet untouched. After about an hour, all went silent. Nicole had passed out.
Simon went and got some smelling salt and used it to wake her up.
“Are you all right?” he asked with concern in his voice. “More. Don’t stop.” Nicole answered with a joyful smile.
Simon took his seat at her feet and applied more baby oil. Next, Simon got a stiff shaving brush and slowly dragged it up and down Nicole’s feet. She simply exploded into a shower of uncontrollable hysterical laughter.
“HAHAHAHAHA!!!(SNORT)(SNORT) DON’T STOP!! AHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (SNORT)(SNORT)”
Soon Nicole melted into an ocean of unbridled laughter. Her body began to tremble in total hysteria. Her face became as red as her hair. Tears streaming down her hysterical face. It can truly be said that Nicole Kidman is tickled by the whole thing. Simon quickly switched tickle tools from the shaving brush to a metal fork. He slowly began to gently scratch Nicole’s feet. She became even more tickled with the change. All afternoon he had his way with his beautiful ticklish tickle slave. Nicole ended up wetting herself about three times.
Evening came, and Simon gave Nicole a break. She was utterly exhausted. After they had a small dinner, they moved the stocks to another bedroom. This time Nicole was tied in the spread eagle position, and her feet in the outside holes of the stocks. Her feet had been washed of the baby oil. Now it was time for Simon to have dessert.
He smeared a healthy helping of peanut butter all over Nicole’s feet. He put extra in between her toes. From the first lick to the last Nicole was giggling and laughing like none other. She would collapse into a state pure snorting laughter. After Simon finished the jar of peanut butter, he did a concert of raspberries on her soles. Nicole just went ape crazy and snorting like a pig. She twisted and jerked about as the tickling sensation traveled up her body.
For the rest of the week all one could hear coming from the house was unbridled hysterical laughter and snorting. Simon was very imaginative with the way he tickled Nicole. They did spy interrogation role-play with Nicole being the spy. Of course she never confessed, so Simon just tickled some more.
But as they say, “All good things must come to an end”, or do they.
It was Simon’s last day with Nicole. His bags were packed.
“I had such an incredible time here.” Spoke Simon. “Words just can not properly express it. I wish it would never end.”
“I know what you mean.” Replied Nicole. “I’ve never laughed so much in my entire life. I love you, Simon.”
“I love you, Nicole.”
They just looked at each other as if knowing what the other was thinking.
“Will you marry me?” Nicole asked.
All color drained from Simon’s face with a look of shock and disbelief.
“Well, will you?”
“S-Sure.” He answered.
“Wonderful! That way, we can always be together, and you can tickle me all you want.”
They embraced and kissed.
A short time later Simon and Nicole were married. They spent their two-week honeymoon sailing around different places on their private yacht. Although all the time they were on the yacht, one could hear hysterical laughter coming from it. And they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Last edited:
It must be my birthday!!!!!

2 nicole kidman stories in a week!! awesome... thanks for writing.

All I can really say is that this guy in the story hit about a 500 on the too good to be true scale....

very inventive use of many ideas for foot tickling. cool stuff.

thanks for the story.

Slappy McGee

Slappy McGee said:
It must be my birthday!!!!!

2 nicole kidman stories in a week!! awesome... thanks for writing.

All I can really say is that this guy in the story hit about a 500 on the too good to be true scale....

very inventive use of many ideas for foot tickling. cool stuff.

thanks for the story.

Slappy McGee

i agree! the story was brilliant! ;)

I simply love Nicole Kidman. She is soooo insanely beautiful and her being very ticklish and loves to be tickle just makes her even more gorgeous. Heck, I'd take a bullet in the shoulder if it meant spending an entire week with Nicole if it meant having my tickle dreams with her come true. Plus, marrying her. How great is that!! Great story. You did an incredible job in painting a picture in my mind's eye.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back