• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better late than never

guffaw

I'm well aware that Thanksgiving is over but, as I wasn't a member of TMF at the time, I have a belated Halloween tickle experience to relate. Please forgive its untimelyness.

I purchased a set of wrist and foot stocks off Ebay a few weeks before Halloween. I had always wanted a set, and could think of a few situations that they could come in handy (can't we all?). I was thinking specifically of introducing the idea to my girlfriend, gently as she is "meat and potatoes" when it comes to intimacy (*sigh*) and doesn't enjoy being tickled (*sigh, sigh*). However, as I am a fairly social person, I have several friends who pop over on occasion.

One such friend came over. Tammi is a slender 27 year old with shoulder length, sandy brown hair. She has a slight southern accent that I find somewhat alluring. We've been friends for a number of years as we have worked together for about 7 years. She is very attractive and has been known to get too friendly with me for my comfort. However, I've had brief occassions to give her a quick tickle here and there. She's very ticklish, especially on her sides and her feet. Her toes also are very sensitive. She came over as we decided to go shopping together out of town.

She came in and I offered her something to drink as I had to finish putting some of my laundry in my dryer. She fixed herself a soft drink as I went to my basement and picked up my stocks and a witch's hat I had purchased at a costumer. I returned with the items in hand and as if on quewe she asks, "whats that?"

"I want to get your picture for my photo album. I'm putting together a collection of pictures of people in stocks dressed like a witch".

"Umm, okay. So where do I stand?" She's a little slow on the uptake.
I lay my stocks on my pool table and invite her to climb on. She smiles, sits on the pool table and swings her legs up.

"Okay, put on the hat, and slip your ankles and wrists into this", I offer as I lift the top of the stocks up. She slides in. Making sure not to pinch her wrists or ankles I lower the top of the stocks and secure the closure.

"Why did you have to latch it?" she asks.

"Hey, you're the witch. I take no chances." I nervously fumble. That being said, she was secured with her wrists in the center of the board and her ankles on either side. I step in front of the pool table with my camera and squeeze of a couple of shots. "Okay, lets go for more more of a witch look here." I grab a black cape from the basement to drape over her shoulders. "And lets loose the tennis shoes" as I peeled of her shoes. Happily, Tammi rarely wears socks as I had not planned ahead to remove them. She giggled a bit, embarrassed.

"Okay, get the picture!" she laughed. I squeezed of a couple shots.

"That's it"

"Finally"

"Of course, I'd be less than a gentleman if I took advantage of this situation" I leered.

"No. NO. No please!" She had guessed what I had in mind.

"What's a matter, Tammi? A little ticklish?"

"Yessssssssss!" she started laughing helplessly as I raked my fingers up her soles. From that point she couldn't speak except for the occasional "stopstopstopstop".

"Wow, Tammi, you're really ticklish! It doesn't tickle when I do this, does it?" I love to taunt. I think its one of my more endearing qualities. She continues to laugh. I stop to ask her if she prefers to be tickled fast (I scribble her foot quickly making her laugh breathlessly) or slow (I leisurely drag an index finger up both soles). She laughs loudly.

"Slow!" she cried out between giggles. I sensed that things were beginning to heat up between us as she was not asking me to stop any longer. This girl is HOT and I suspect she has a submissive streak waiting to be explored. I know from mutual friends that she is a sexual dynamo and I find her very sensuous.

"Well, we don't have time to tickle you slowly, we have to shop. Maybe some other time", I say as I unclasp the hasp to the stocks, letting her out. Hey, I've got a girlfriend and I'm a coward.

"You do this to all your victims?" She asks.

"Naw, you're just the cutest witch I've caught" I lied. Of course I was going to do this to all my victims. And I did. To about ten, in all. God I love Halloween. Trick or Treat? I'll take the trick, thanks.

Thanks

Biscuit,

Thanks for your replies and encouragement. I've attached a picture of the stocks from the ebay auction. Actually, a new pair is up for auction currently. Search under stocks and bondage (surprise). The builder is quick to ship.

Thanks for welcoming me into the "community".

hmmmm

okay, the jpg didn't post. Evil science, tricking me with its electronic allure. I'll figure it out some other time.....

Guff

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back