• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Clarkson is ticklish

martintoynoy

This probably is old new, but I just noticed it. On her official site in the ask kelly section, on the second page, someone asks:

1. Are you ticklish? If so, where?
Kelly: I AM EXTREMELY TICKLISH, EVERYWHERE!

there you go. sorry if its a repost

I read the same thing, but have yet to see a great sole shot of her feet :cry1:

Well its new to me, thanx for posting. I guess I should start frequenting more sections that way i can keep up with these kinds of things.

hehe I was watching the movie from justin to kelly...DON'T LAUGH...and there is a part where she is like threatened to get poked and she does whatever the person asked...i can't remember exactly haha
beth

*laughs hysterically*....I mean, I watched her on the MTV Music Awards *tears* It was a beautiful thing

the cute ones are always so very ticklish.

Kelly's feet

I have seen her feet and they're nice looking. Hopefully there will be new foot shots of her soon, hopefully with the soles or arches at least. She'd be in my top 5 or 10 that I'd love to tickle! Sweet girl!

Kelly would definitely be in my top 5 of women anywhere on earth that I'd want to tickle torture.

Yahoo! Group

Don't know if anybody is still intrested but i found a yahoo! group called "TheBeautyfulFeetOfKellyClarkson" or something, just use the search function. lots of pics and updates. but all u guys are right, she has really cute feet ;) sorry if it's a repost. greez from germany

lishbeth_m/f said:
hehe I was watching the movie from justin to kelly...DON'T LAUGH...and there is a part where she is like threatened to get poked and she does whatever the person asked...i can't remember exactly haha
beth

Lishbeth,

Love you signature. Something about a girl in glasses... ;)

Jeff

i'm glad to know that kelly is one of us who enjoyes being tickled!!! :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :yowzer: :yowzer: :bump: :evilha: :evilha:

30 years from now KellyC will still be the only person from Amer Idol to have amounted to anything.

I don't think she's particularly hot, but I give her mad props for being a regular woman who makes the very best of her self naturally; no silly cones, collagen, etc. I'd definitely lick her feet for an hour, and then her pussy for two.

But don't lissen to me. I'm dead ass drunk & jammin' to Led Zep's '72 show at the LA Forum, as well as the new Linda vibe clip at TC Video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back