• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Camber 11 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber XI
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

It had been more than 2 months since world famous pop superstar, Madonna,kidnapped 3 beautiful stars and tickle-tortured the life out of them. Their names were Gwen Stefani, Jodie Foster, Jennife Aniston, and, Gwyneth Paltrow. Once the truth about her "tickle-fetish" had been revealed, the girls were one step closer to beating Madonna. Well, she had been beaten, and now she lay on one of her own tables to endure the same tortre she enflicted so joyfuly. Revenge. It's fantastic!

Madonna was slowly waking up. Her mind was in a haze. She shivered and realized that she was naked. Then stone-cold fear expolded in her mind wen she realized she was tied-down. She quickly clared her mind and opened her eyes. Her heart almos stopped when she realized how she was tied. Her feet were under her butt, and her arms were tied together above her head, forearms behind head. He beautiful midsection was stretched tight. She recognized this position at once. It was the same way she had tied Gwen when she first broughther here. Upperbody tick........

Madonna jerked with a start as the door opened. Her mouth dropped open as Gwen Stefani strolled in. Madonna's vagina flutered as she gazed upon this vision. Gwen had done up her hair in a bun,applied generous amounts of make-up, and as wearing a very sexy nurses-type outfit. Madonna almost cried at the thought that once this beautiful woman was a tickle slave. Just then, Gwen spoke.

"Hello Madonna. Comfy?" asked Gwen, with a devius smile. Madonna said nothing. Just stared at her with a mixture of fear and anger. Gwen spoke again.

"Not talking, huh? Well that's fine, but here's the drill. We could send you to prison for what you did. You might even be sent to a mental hospital. But we figure, an eye for an eye. A tickle for a tickle."

"I'm not ticklish." Madonna said as she looked away from Gwen's beautiful brown eyes. Fear was beginning to ake over her entire mind.

"You're not ticklish? Well, we'll see. We have all the time in the world. By the way.." Gwen leaned down to Madonna's ear and whispered, "We know about the Tickle-gasm."

Madonna's eyes went wide and goose-bumps spread across her body.
"I..i don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't???? Well, don't worry. You'll have plety of time to catch up. Are you ready to be tickled, sweetie?" Gwen asked as she began to approach Madonna.

"WAIT!! Gwen, listen to me. I've had some time to think. I realize now that what I did to you and the others was wrong. I'm sorry. Truly." Madonna tried to sound composed, but her deadly fear of being tickled was creeping into her voice.

"You're sorry, huh? Well, you're gonna be." Gwen walked to Madonna's right side.

"Please Gwen!! I beg of you!! Don't tickle me. PLEASE!!" Tears were running down Madonna's face. Gwen smirked at her and said, "Aww, don't cry. LAUGH!"

Gwen took he right left index finger ad lighly ran it down Madonna's right exposed armpit. Madonna giggled in spite of herself.

"heeeheeheeeeee!!!" Don't do that!!!!"

"Don't do what?? This?" Gwen began running her right index finger along Madonna's left exposed armpit. Up and down, up and down.

"STOP IT!! HEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!! HEHEEEEEEEYEEEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Madonna was giggling like a little girl. The tickling was horrible. Embarrasing. Madonna hated to be embarrassed. Her skin blushed red, and then, finally, Gwen stopped. But then she lowered herself down towards Madonna's tummy. She dug all 10 fingers in her belly and tikled like a pro. Madonna's head shot back as the tickling took her to another world.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! STOP IT!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! OH, PLEASE STOP!!!!! HEHEEEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Not ticklish, huh? Liar. You're more ticklish than Jennifer." Gwen giggled and began to spider her fingers up Madonna's ribs. Digging at her sides and kneading her knuckles in Madonna's ribs. Madonna was going beserk.

"HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! OH MY GOAAAHAHAAAAAAD!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! STOP IT PLEHEEEHEEEEASEEEEEE!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!! HHAHAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEE!!" Madonna's eyes were almost bulging from her sockets.

"Do you like this? Being tied, helpless and tickled non-stop? Does this turn you on?" Gwen said this as she intensified her rib-tickling.

"NOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!! STOP IT YOU BITCH!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEHEEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Gwen ran all twenty of her fingers up to Madonna's neck, where she used all 10 to tickle the back of The Material Girl's ticklish neck. Madonna really began to lose it at this point. Her eyes squezed shut, and she tried to hunch her shoulders, but she was absolutly imobile.

"HAHAAAAAAAHEHEEEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!! NO MORE!!!! NOT MY NECK!!!!HAHAAHAHAAHAAAHEHEHEEEEEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!! Kootchy kootchy kooooooooo!! Gwen was ticking her neck and shoulders non-stop. Just then, she looked down at Madonna's crotch and saw some fluid leak out.

"Hey, you're not going to pee yourself, are you?" Gwen asked.

"HAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NO!!!! NEVER!!! HAHHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Madonna was being humiliated. She couldn't pee. It would undo her. She pledged to herself she wouldn't, when Gwen hooked both of her index fingers into both of Madonna's underarms and wriggled them terribly. This was the straw that broke the camels back. Madonna's resolve collpased into a torrent of helpless, ticklish laugthter.

"NOOOOOO!!!! HOOOOHOHOOOOOHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEWWHHAAAAAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NOT MY UNDERARMS!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! DON'T TICKLE MY UNDERARMS!!! HHAHAAAAHEHHEEEEEE!!!! NOT MY TICKLISH UNDERARMS!!!!!WHEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Madonna was a mess. Sweaty. Matted hair. And finally the ultimate humiliation. She peed all over herself.

Just then, the door opened. Jodie, Jennifer, and Gwyneth were staring at Madonna's wide eyes and uncontrollabl laughng. Madonna couldn't even think when she saw them. All she could think about was how horribly ticklish she was.

"Wow. She seems really, really ticklish." commented Jodie.

"She is. Look! She peed all ovr herself." Gwen said as she continued to tickle Madonna's silky, smooth underarms.

"EWWWWW!! Pee. Piggy Madonna." giggled Jennifer Aniston.

"HAHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YOU'VE..HAHAHAAAAAAA...YOU'VE AD YOUR FUN!! NOW MAKE HER STOP!!!!!HAHHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Make her stop? Hon, you're torture hasn't even begun yet." Gwyneth said with a smile on her face. Then Jodie, Jennifer, and Gwyneth grinned at her and began to poke ather ticklish waist. Madonna began to scream like a madwoman.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!NO MORE TICKLING!!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Just then, Gwen whispered in er ear, "Open wide dear." And then Jodie sprayed the dammned gas right into Madonna's wide oen lauhing mouth. She was out within seconds. A huge, insane grin on her face. The girlsbegan to untie her fo her next session.

"You girls are going to love her. She's more ticklish than Jennifer." said Gwen as she undid one of the starps. Jennifer dropped her head, giggled and blushed.

Jodie stole a quick glance at Madonna's bare feet.

"I can't wait." Jodie said as she felt moisture gather in her vagina.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Thanks for brining this back! Where've you been?

This is a great installment.:cool:

Thanks for the kind words, Dave. I've been around, lurking as it were,lol just trying to find some time to actually sit down and finish this thing. I've also been doing some pre-production on a new multi-series. I'm really glad to finally get thisinstallment out to you wonderful people. This is a reall great forum for people like me. o interact with others of a like-mind is a godsend for me. Also, it helps to share fantasies like this to people you know won't think you're nuts.Well, i'll try to get the rest of this out as soon as possible. And for all you Madonna fans out there, get ready. The last couple of parts will be really something. And besides, Madonna has always deserved a good long tickling, don't you think? lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back