• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley's new school (Part three)

eagphilly

TMF Regular
It had been a wild and unexpected night for Ashley Shannon, in the midst of being captured and tickled by her arch rival, Emily Hart, after she plotted to do the same to her. Ashley was rested on the basement couch after she had passed out, back in her cheerleader uniform. Most of the squad has returned home, minus Miranda and Jennifer. A long rope was akwardly tied around Ashley, like she's being bonded by a snake. Emily enters as her captive awakens. "...Oh no, it wasn't a dream." she gasped, in her cheerleader uniform.

"I hope you slept well, pretty Ashely, as we have a big day in store for you!" smiled Emily.

"Let me go, you blonde ditz!"

"Oh, I think you're gunna stick with your new pals for awhile."

"C'mon, can't you just untie me, let me go, let me live my life, and leave me alone!?"

"Haha, oh Ashley, I'm in no condition to trust you, because you were after me, for your final exam."

"How did you?" Ashley stuttered.

"Oh I have my sources, as there is an old friend of mine in your school."

"What, you have a spy?!"

"Yes Ashley, and she's working for us right now. When I discovered how you loved the school so, it made my fire alarm prank backfire. So, I'm gunna pay Eichorn Academy a little visit, and I shall become the one in charge. Think of it, all those girls in cheerleader uniforms, being tickled mercilessly by the red raider girls, and I shall be on top. You are our first student Ashley, as seeing you in your cute little oufit being tickled merciless by us got me thinking. Why not make every girl a cheerleader?"

"You're a real bitch, you know that?"

"That might be so, but you are the bitch, Miss Ashley." snickered Emily. "You are my ticklish pawn, as long as you're slave to me, I will have leverage over Eichorn...." Emily explained as her cell phone rang. The id read Eichorn Academy. Emily was excited, answering after she jumped in glee. "Why hello."

"Emily Hart." it was Ms. Eichorn. "I wish to have my star pupil returned to me."

"I was originally expecting a letter of expulsion, but this past night has changed my mind. You can go ahead and keep her enrolled, being very generous right now."

"So what do you want from me?"

"You will step down as dean and founder and I shall lead "Hart's Academy". Then I will allow you to see your sweet Ashley."

"That's outrageous!"

"Otherwise Ashley stays as my prisoner, in fact, why don't I give a preview of what will happen to her." she walks to the tied up Ashley on the couch, and gives her bare foot a quick tickle. Ashley couldn't even hold a grin back.

"Hahaha!" she giggled over the phone. "Missshahaaahaa!" she tried to talk to her mentor, but every word she spoke, Emily swiped her fingernail up her soft arch..

"She's having a wonderful time, you know my demands, I'll talk to you later." she hung up. She turned to her allies. "Ok, get Ashley's socks and sneakers on, we're goin to pay someone special a visit."

Ms. Eichorn had a twister of emotions. Ashley was her favorite student, and becoming her best friend, like a sister. Then came the glory she recieved for finding such a successful school for women, and how it could be takin over by some blonde bimbo cheerleader. She was alone with trusted Caitland in the mansion. Julia had a brialliant plan of her own, but the risk comes so severe to her. She decided to go a little more casual today, having a white blouse, but with blue jeans. She wore black stockings with her favorite boots, and tied a pony tail. Today she felt like wearing contacts, since no one was really around.

Ms. Eichorn was attending her paperwork as Caitland enters with two girls who have knocked on the door, inquiring a tour of the building. The two girls were Miranda and Jen, they both wore a jacket and nylon pants over their uniforms. Eichorn smiles, "well, this is such a suprise, I would have dressed for the occasion, but I wasn't expecting two young ladies such as yourselves." Miranda observed Eichorn and enjoyed her outfit, as Julia was an attractive 30 year old. She would have loved to tell her that she has a better outfit on the van that she should get used to, but that would spoil their cover.

"Oh don't worry, we just came from a track meet, we're the underdressed ones." she said with a fake smile. Miranda was stunning with her long black hair, and long, brown legs. Jen was shorter, and had a more innocent look to her pretty face.

"I hope you don't mind if we may request a personal tour?" asked Jen.

"Not at all, follow me." she said guiding them to the halls. Caitland headed towards the main entrance.

"I forgot to close the door, excuse me." she said, quickly seperating from them. She ran outside to a parked van. Emily came out, and Caitland informed her all was going to plan. They slid open the back door, as a gagged and tied Ashley saw Caitland and Emily.

"MMMMPHHHHH!" she yelled, discovering a traitor.

"That's right Ashley, just save your breath. The good news is that you get to see your pal Eichorn again, the bad news is that you and her will be sharing some time in the stocks."

"MMMMMRRRRRMMMPHHH!" they took a jerking Ashley inside. While Eichorn was touring, Ashley was untied and sat down in a chair in the library. She was immediately placed in stocks.

"Sit tight old friend." whispered Emily. Caitland directed her out the door. She left Ashley with the light off in the darkness, and shut the door.

"Now we're approaching one of my favorite places to unwind." said Ms. Eichorn, directing her two "clients" to the door. "This is our private library, you will be greatly suprised at our impressive literature." she turned her back to them, opening the door, as the girls prepared to ambush her. The door opened and the light came on, and Eichorn spotted Ashley gagged in a pair of stocks. Both sets of eyes widened at each other, in shock. Eichorn blinked and saw an empty seat and pair of stocks next to Ashley.

"ASHLEY?!!!!" she was in shock, and could not react to Miranda and Jen grabbing her. "What the, HEY!" she struggled, but Miranda's strenght was more potent, as she was forced ino her pair of stocks next to her student. "Untie me!" with her arms free she untied Ashley's gag. Ashley panted for air.

"Ms. Eichorn! No! Emily is here!"

"That's right girls, what do you say we have some fun til the boss stops by?" Jen said. She texted a message to Emily's cell phone, confirming Eichorn's inprisonment.

"Good, ok Cait, they're all tied up, care to join us old friend?" she asked. Caitland smiled.

"Victory is ours, lets drink to it first." she took Emily to the cafeteria and poured her a glass of fancy champagne, which label was unmarked.

"Great idea. To the downfall of Eichorn and Ashley!" she toasted, sipping, then downing the glass. "Ok, let's get'm!" she jumped.

"I have a better idea, let's have to strapped up and get you tickled." suggested Caitland.

"Huh?! I don't think thats part of the plan, besides im not ticklish."

"Well, sleep on the idea." the drugged drink got to Emily's head like a bullet, as Cait caught her on her fall to the ground.

Miranda and Jen decided to start the torture for their victims. "We know how ticklish Ashley there is, but what about you Ms. Eichorn?" said Miranda, tugging at her boots. Eichorn had no response but a red face. Her boots fell to the floor, as her black stockinged feet glistened with mature beauty.

"Please, I beg of you." she nervously. Miranda ignored her and gently felt her sole. Julia cringed her face, as after five seconds, Minda began to sway her fingers on both feet gently.

".....HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!" Eichorn erupted.

"There we are, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she taunted.

"Ms. Eichorn?!" quoted Ashley, astonished by her mentor's ticklishness. Jen assisted Miranda by taking her right foot, circling figure 8's on Eichorn's dark soles.

"Haaahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa!" she laughed. Ms. Eichorn hasn't been tickled like this since highschool, as she was also one who coveted for her brains and beauty. Ashley felt the embarrassment from her teacher, who beneath her laughing face still had that look of suprise when her boots were removed.

"You really think your silly tickle games will stop us?" yelled Ashley.

"Is that our little cheerleader talking?" said Miranda, moving to Ashley. "I thought we taught you a lesson last night, but apparently, those pictures to giggly Eichorn over here didn't show either of you a thing."

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAA!" both sets of hands on Jen wiggled their fingers wildly on Eichorn's soles.

"C'mon Jenny, lets show Eichorn here what she missed last night!"

"No!" gasped Ashley. Eichorn panted for air, as Jen joined Miranda in unlacing Ashley's sneakers. "You two whores stay away from my feet!" her screaming was no use, as Her white nike's fell to the ground. Ms. Eichorn saw that Miranda and Jen were going to have alot of fun with hyperticklish Ashley, fun that she wished she had. Julia remembers when Ashley was at her mercy, and those feelings came back, along with jealousy.

"Just let her go." she said firlmy, but they ignored her completely. They began to tickle left and right accross Ashleys toes encased in her red ankle socks.

"HahahaaahaaaahaaaaNOThahahaahaaMYhaahaaTOEShaahaa!" she laughed with a wide grin.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" eeped Jen in a high voice, beginning to rub her fingers up and down her perfect arch.

"HahahaahaahaahaaahaahaaaahaaaaNOOHAHAHAHAAAA!"

"What's that Ashley, you want us to take of your sweaty red socks?" Miranda presumed, peeling of each sock with grace.

"Let her go!" cried Eichorn.

"You'll have your turn again, trust me." Miranda and Jen then returned to buisness, taking a few feathers and twirling the tip of it at her heel.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAA!" Ashely squirmed, but could not escape the wrath of the feathers. Eichorn knew that Ashley hated this, but the look on her face, that smile, that high pitched eep when you really got her kept the jealousy growing.

"Stop tickling her, take it all, just take it all, leave her alone!" she cried. The two cheerleaders turned to each other and whispered something that Julia could not comprehend. They turned to her and smiled.

"Looks like someone's jealous!" joked Jen.
"Ohhh yesssss!" she cooed again, becoming very suggestive to Miranda.

"Than we want you to tickle, and secure yourself in our good graces. If you tickle the brains out of Ms. Eichorn here, we shall never tickle you again. So Ashley, what do you say?" Miranda let her grip go, and the whole room paused to hear Ashley's response. She turned and smiled at EIchorn, who nervously awaited her fate. However, Miranda's phone buzzed a text message from Emily.

"Cease the tickling, untie the prisoners, and report to our new suite as we have been confirmed victory." it said.

"Odd." said Miranda. "I don't know what she is thinking."
"Well, let's show our new friend Ashley a good time." followed Miranda. They each knelt so their faces were right in front of Ashley's feet.

"Nooo, stop, staaahaaaaaaaap!" she began to go in a frenzy again as she felt tounges licking her feet. "Haahaahaahaaahaahaaaahaaaaa!" They each had a smile, as licking Ashley's size 8's brought the two cheerleaders pleasure. They remained heinous, their wicked toungs causing Ashley to giggle like a helpless girl, and make Ms. Eichorn red with jealousy.

"My such tasty feet." cooed Miranda in between a lick.

"Hahahahaaahaaahaahahaahaaaaahaaaa!"

"Stop this at once you teasing sluts!" Eichorn lost her cool, causing the girls to whisper to each other again, giving Ashley a breather.

"I don't know how much more tickling I can take before I go insane!" she gasped. Miranda and Jen each gave a good look at Ashley and her feet. "Please, no more tickling!"

"Oh don't worry poor girl." said Jen. "I think you deserve a reward for being a pawn in Echorn's game."

"What?!" eeped Eichorn, who watched Mirand and Jen giggle again to themseleves, return to their knees, and began to suck Ashley's pretty toes.

"Hahaha, that tickleshaha!" giggled Ashley in more pleasurable laughter. Eichorn realized what they were doing, as they began to gently massage Ashley's feet.

"Just relax, Ash." whispered Miranda. Ashley wanted to fight back the pleasure, but her eyes rolled, and she began to breathe more calmly.

"Ohhhh, that feels sooo gooood!" she moaned.

"Ashley, no!" Ms. Eichorn cried, fearing that Ashley has lost her strong will.

"Yessssss!" she sighed again, as Miranda rubbed all the right spots.

"That's a good girl, now Ashley, you see what fun we cheerleaders can have. It's not too hard to be one of us, if you obey our commands, we shall reward you with pleasure, rather than tickle you to insanity. Are you listening?" Ashley leaned back her neck in ecstacy, as Miranda hit a sweet spot and stood up. Jen slowed her massaging hands down as well, as Ashley slowly nodded her head.

"The school is ours now Eichorn! Ashley here will tickle you until you surrender your school to the cheerleaders!" Jen smiled deviously. Miranda and Jen set free Ashley, who was quite satisfied being free. In the past, Ashley would have rebelled and fought back, but now all the tickling and the kidnapping has made her very docile."

"We're going to see where Emily got to, have fun Ashley, as you know what's at stake." said Miranda, heading out the door with Jen to Eichorn's suite. Ms. EIchorn appeared speechless looking into Ashley's nervous eyes.

"So Ashley, do you tickle me or not?" she asked with a suprising amount of confidence. "Please, Ashley, as my best friend and student, you must untie me, we have to save the academy!" sh esaid with increasing panic.

"I don't know what I should do. I could untie you, but that would only solve half of what is the whole picture. Revenge is very important to me, but also is the truth. You're a very mysterious lady, and before I think of letting you free, I want explanations."

"I've told you all that I know."

"No, just all you wanted me to know. Why doeshirty year old lady such as yourself start a school of tickling? Why did you start it, why tickling?"

"Because I was once like you, victimized by the social hierarchy that is the cheerleading squad."

"So you randomly thought of tickling them for revenge?

"No, they tickled me mercilessly, and this past moment brought back those nightmares. They gave me the idea, as I learned by being tortured every day in our all girls phys ed class." they both stared at each other and everywhere else, like there was another truth hiding somewhere. "Does that satisfy you?" Ashley scratched her chin.

"Kinda." she smiled. "But what I really want to know is why you were so red with jealousy?" Ash crossed her arms and tapped her barefeet in her balck and red outfit.

"I coulnd't stand seeing you like that!" Eichorn's face blushed red, as Ashley was backing her into a corner.

"You saw me tickled before, I think it's something else, and you know what, I think I'll tickle the information out of you. Frankly, I'm a little impatient." she stroked her fingers up and down the black nylon.

"HAHAHAHAAASSSHHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!" Eichorn could only answer in giggles now. Ashley smiled evily, as this was her first chance to see the whole truth.

Miranda and Jen found the special suite, and quietly entered. "Oh my!" eeped Jen, seeing Emily tied unconscious on a frilly pink bed, spread eagle. Caitland came from behind and embraced the girls necks as if they were best friends at school, but Cait was actually pinching nerves in the neck to have them fall to sleep.

"Ohhh,noooo..." Miranda's pretty brown eyes fluttered shut, as the henchmen have fallen to the mysterious Caitland.

"Now to get you girls tied up." she whispered to the sleeping bodies.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!" laughed Eichorn, she smiled wide and breathed heavy in hysteria.

"Quite a laughter." joked Ashley, She wiggled her fingers wildly on Julia's soles, as she noticed they were welcoming her hands. "Hmmmm." she had an idea. She decided to take a moment and unbutton Julia's shirt.

"Haahaahaaa! Huh?!" Ashley ripped it off, as she examined Eichorns rock hard breasts and the heat she was emitting.

"Now I get it, you're attracted to me, admit it!" Julia blushed for ten seconds, laughing, using her free hands to rub her face.

"Well, um, you're a nice young woman, but hahahahahaaaaaahaaaaaa!" Ashley tickled her tummy to quit her stalling. "Oh screw it, I do like you Ashley! Ever since I first tickled you, and it has only grown since i recieved those pictures."

"Pictures? Oh, no?!"

"Yes, you had quite the night in hell." she added. "And it's my fault, I sent you in too fast, I didn't know a blonde would be so smart." Ashley began to untie her teacher.

"Well, I have what I want from you now. We can discuss this situation later, but now we have to stop Emily!" she demanded.
As Julia was freed, Caitland walked in the room. "YOU!" pointed Ashley. "Traitor!"

"Relax Ash, I was pulling a double agent job." said Caitland.

"Oh my, it worked! It took you long enough!" jumped Ms. Eichorn.

"I was waiting for you, haha! Anyway's, I think we need to take a look in your suite, maim. Some cheerleaders decided to stay awhile." They jogged upstairs, ignoring putting their shoes back on, as victory was on the other side of the door.

"What, let me gooooo!" cried an awaken Emily. "Miranda, Jenny, wake up!" Emily saw her three enemies walk over to her. "You all back off, Im the head cheerleader!" she hissed.

"Not so powerful when you're tied up?" smiled Ashley. "You don't deserve any small talk but these two words, I WIN!" she moved right to her red nike sneakers.

"Go ahead, Shannon, i'm not ticklish!" Ashley took up the challenge, ripping off the size 6 and half's at the heel, and she witnessed Emily's toes wiggle in her black as her soul socks. "Do your worst!"

"Fine." responded Ashley, peeling off the socks to the dismay to her victim. Emily had well tanned legs and feet, which were utterly beautiful. "Such a price to pay for perfect feet, I should know." Ashley started dragging her fingernail at her bare heels.
Emily took a deep breath, gritted her teeth, but her explosion followed.

"HEEEEEHEEHEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEE!" Emily was ticklish alright, thanks to her giddy laugh.

"C'mon girls, lets have fun!" siad Ash. Eichorn and Cait knew what to do, as they immediately ripped her clothing to her red bra and panties.

"Such a fake tan." joked Eichorn, who sat on the bed by Emily's thighs, pinching up and down her legs. Her fingers assumed these little tickle bugs that stroked and pinched.

"HEHEHEEEEHEEEEENOOHEHEHHEEEHEHEEEHHEEEEEEE!" Emily jerked in her position, but Cait tied a tight rope on each limb. Cait had a light green feather ready to tickle her stomach as the two other captives awoken.

"Hey, what the hell?!" cried Miranda, who's feet were in stocks on one side of the bed, and Jen was on the other. "Oh no." she huffed, seeing their leader out of control.

"You're gunna like it here." siad Ashley.

"HEHHEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE!" Emily's high pitched laugh deafended her to all tauntings. Caitland pointed Eichorn to the now awake Miranda and Jen, who now became unruly in bondage.

"Leave the hispanic one to me." said Julia. "Ashely here has her own friend to take care of." she walked to Miranda, who sat tied in a chair and feet placed in stocks just as Jen.

"Oh no, you can't!" gasped Miranda, as her black nike's hit the ground, and her powder white socked size 7's were invaded by Ms. Eichorn. "Nooo, nooo hahahhahahahaahahahahahahha!" Miranda giggled lightly at first, but Eichorn was a pro at finding the best spots, as her feet had many of them.

Jen was not faring well either, her white size 5's were removed, as were her grey ankle socks. Caitland wasted no time twigling her feathers all around the smallest feet in the room. "HAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!" Jen's feet were small, but very sensitive.

"How do you want to see how these pom poms feel?" Ashley asked, retrieving her pair, and bgan to shake them up and down Emiy's perfect legs.

"HEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE!" the tiny red bristles showed no mercy on our antagonist, who got what was finally coming to her.

"HAHAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!" Miranda laughed harder as her socks were removed, and tickled were her dark feet. Ms. Eichorn had an idea.

"So you want to see what it feels like?" she began to lick away at Miranda's feet, who could only laugh at the fact that her bare feet were being licked. Ashley moved closer to Emily, and used the pom poms on her stomach.

"NOOOOHEEEEHEEEEEHNOTTTTHEREEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!" laughed Emily.

"I bet you don't have a cheer for that you laughing bitch." sneered Ashley. "I bet those toes of yours would like these!"

"NOOOHEEEHEEEASHHHHLEEEEENOOOTHEEEEHEEHEEEEE THE HEEEEEEEHEEEE TOEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Emily lost total control of herself, as Ashley was learned the Art of tickling well. Seasoned pro Caitland gently poked her feathers at Jen's toes.

"That's not a bad idea, Ash!" she smiled. "Right Jen?"

"HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!" Jen tittered, figiting away from the sisnister feathers.

Revenge is a bitch, and these snobs learned that the hard way. There was Miranda, who's feet were moist from Eichorn's constant licking. "HAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Jen, on the other side, had a much more dryer tickle, but proves foot size doesnt matter when it comes to tickling. "Noooohaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!"

And Emily, the blonde haired captain, has only begun her punishment, as both Ashley and Ms. Eichorn plan to have their sweet revenge on the one responsible for all this. It's only ironic that Emily had the loudest giggle, or perhaps its just poetic justice. "HHEEEEHEEEEEE DAMNNN HEEEEEE YOUUHEEEEE ASHLEEEEEEEE!" she was in a laughing epilepsy, her whole body reacted to a single touch.

There is no mercy for those who cross Ms. Julia Eichorn, as she had an extra credit assignment for Ashley, and three more new enrollments for the torture semester.

I hoped you all liked this part. Im a tad drained of ideas for a part 4, so suggestions will be welcomed as well as feedback. If you havent checked the first two parts, get to it :bump:

i cant believe no one has responded to this story yet. this was an entertaining story and i am looking forward to reading more. Emily needs to be tortured more and more! but then again, i like watching Ashley get it as well. there's always another semester in school...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back