• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The lovely Winona

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
I'm sure everybody alrady knows about this, but for those who don't, here it is.

In the Jerry Lee Lewis biopic, Great Balls Of Fire, the sunningly beautiful Winona Ryder is tickled in 3 scenes. In one, perhaps my favorite mainstream scene, Dennis Quaid slithers under the covers and tickles her offscreen, although the camera lingers on a wonderful close-up of her giggling face. I thnk it should be put ino law that Winona Ryder get tickled silly everwhere she goes. lol Just a thought.

Yeah, I always loved that scene. I know she also gets chased through the house at another point, but what's the third scene?

actually, no

I didn't know about that nor have I seen this posted. It sounds vaguely familiar but 3 times? That's a pretty good number for any film. Thanx for posting this. Are you aware of this nontkl :manicd: ?

The third scene is when her and Dennis Quaid are sitting in the livng room wtching a horror movie. He starts to tease her and threatens her with "the creepy-mouse". She quickly tickles him first and thn he wrestles her to the floor and quckly tickles her ribs. Her reaction is short, but wonderful!! Also, i haven't seen it yet, but in the movie, Autum In New York, it looks like Richard Gere gives her a ticle also. Don't quote me since i'm not sure. Anyway, how close do you think we are to getting the Tickle Winona Ryder Silly law into effect? lol i know, i sound obsesive, but tickling Winona really gives me a warm feeling. lol

Unfortunately Autumn In NY does not have a tickling scene. I thought I saw one in the preview also, but he's just picking her up after she faints.

Great Balls of Fire IS a classic and I think it's been overlooked by many of us for it's real value. Sounds like a good Winonna chat question someday, eh? :)

Bandit

Correct me if I'm wrong, and this is not reflected in my list (which I promise, is coming to a theatre near you), but I read in passing somewhere (probably on this board) that Winona has said that she's not ticklish at all. I hate to even THINK about this, but perhaps someone can clarify.

And as a consolation, let's just point out that MOST celebs all answer in the affirmative, so it's inevitable that some will not be.

I think this movie was one of the best mainstream movies for tickling scenes. It has many scenes, one of them rather extended, and it's Wynnona Ryder!

Why so glass-is-half-empty, nontkl? I prefer to think that celebs who claim not to be ticklish are in fact SO ticklish that they don't want that info divulged. Hell it's all fantasy anyway, and it gives me a happy. :D

anyone have caps of that?
or clips...

winona is my favorite her face is so beautiful nad her feet seem so soft....breath,boy,breath

Girl, interrupted

Hi
Wasn't there a very short tickle scene in the movie 'Girl interrupted' where Angelina Jolie quickly tickles Winona's feet? I think I remeber this. Did anybody see it?

Two things:

1.) Tickler5150.....LOL!! You are correct, sir! Sorry! I KNOW if I had my chance, she'd be giggling herself pink.....when all else fails, you can always go for that spot above the hip bone or in between the toes......those usually are new spots for most girls ....unless they've already dated a ticklephile!! Anyhow, I've had lots of success with girls who are apparantly not ticklish until I touch them there (especially the hip bone spot!).

2.) I'd love to hear about the Girl Interrupted scene.....I've never seen this posted or reported.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back