• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megans Tickle Tale Part 2

budabaker

Megan’s Tickle Tale... Part 2

I took some advice from some people so I hope you like it...

Later that day, I was once again alone with Megan. I was sitting on the bed watching some TV when Megan walked into the room and asked if I was thirsty or if i wanted something to drink. I said no, i’m not thirsty but thanks anyway. She said she was having her friend over that night and asked if i wanted to ride with her to pick her up. i said, yea sure! On the drive there, my eyes kept wandering down to her soft, size 6 pedicured feet. I knew how ticklish they were and was hoping to be able to get some more tickling in before i had to leave their house. When we got to her friends house, she honked the horn and out stepped the most gorgeous girl i’d ever seen. i crawled into the back seat so she could get in the front seat. Megan introduced me to her. Her name was Jessie and i told her my name. On the drive home, Megan brought up the tickling incident we had earlier that day. My face turned red with embarassment as Megan told her. Jessie said that would of sucked to be tickled that much and Megan said that it had. With the subject of tickling on hand, i asked Jessie if she was ticklish and gave her a quick poke in the side. She giggled and said she was very ticklish on her feet and toes. I said, wow just like Megan. Megan laughed. She said that when they were younger they would always tickle eachother for hours.

When we got home we went to their basement to watch some TV. Megan went to get drinks and Jessie and I sat down on the sofa. Jessie put her feet up on me and told me to wake her up when Megan got back downstairs. She closed her eyes; i was looking at her beutiful toes from her sandals. I quickly pulled both of her sandals off. She opened her eyes and gave me a quick giggle and then closed her eyes back shut. Knowing what i had in front of me, i stroked my finger up her soft, tender, soles. She jumped and started to laugh on the start. I said, “my, my, aren’t we ticklish on these little feet here. She curled her toes as i dragged my fingers up and down both her feet. “Tickle, tickle, tickle i said as i tickled her underneath the bottoms of her toes. “Wow, u are really ticklish,” i said as i took both her feet and put them in an armlock and tickled the crap out of her hyperticklish toes. She jumped and started laughing like no other. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Kitchy kitchy koo, i said as i continued the assault on her helpless bare soles. I saw Megan come in the TV area. She was smiling, but didn’t seem to care of what i was doing to her friend. This went on for about 10 min. I didn’t miss one part of her feet. All of her ticklish toes were exposed to my curious fingers. When i finally stopped, she was panting and sweaty, but she wasn’t mad. She said that’s the most fun she’d had in a long time! I told her, “well, you never know what could happen to these feet and toes here when your sleeping tonight.....

The End?

Well, what did u think? Any better than the first one?

Megan's tickle tale

Too cool! Two pair of ticklish feet all to yourself. I'm definatly jealous!!!!:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back