• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Queen's unusual torture (Underarm lovers! MUST READ!)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The peasant girl stumbled into the castle hall. The armor-plated guards shoved her roughly, and dragged her by a thick rope connected to her steel handcuffs, which painfully dug into her delictae wrists.
The girl's name was Penelope, and she had been caught stealing an apple. The cruel queen of England thought of stealing, even an apple, as a horrible crime. The guards pulled Penelope to see the Queen, who would then decide her punishment.
Penelope was no normal peasant girl though, she was extremely beautiful. She had long brown hair, that even the harsh peasant life couldn't destroy. It hung from her head perfectly. Her skin was slightly tanned, and her hazel eyes glistened, along with her ruby-red lips. She had a cute, small nose, which was centered on a perfectly beautiful face.
She also had a body worthy to take notice. Her firm, ample sized breasts enlaced in her dirty, brown dress, and a medium sized hole left some of her perfectly flat and toned tummy bared. She had shapely arms and legs, and surprisingly soft, cute feet.
They finally approached Queen Cruelina, who sat on her throne looking more evil than ever.
her golden crown sat atop her head, and her face was heavily coated with white make-up. She wore an elegant red and burgandy dress, with small green stripes down the sides.
"Is this the thief?" The queen demanded.
"Yes Queen Cruelina, this is her," one of the guards muttered fearfully.
"So you stole an apple, why?" The queen asked.
"I was starving, i'm sorry!" Penelope begged, making eye-contact with the queen for the first time, and it was a scary moment.
"Your sorry because you got caught! I've heard enough, take, what's your name?"
"P-penelope mam,"
"Take Penelope to the torture chamber in the dungeon, i will meet you there," the queen ordered.
"yes Queen Cruelina!" The gaurds said in unison, and began to drag Penelope off.
"No! Nooooo!!!!! Have mercy!! It was only an apple!!!" Penelope began to cry, as she was slowly dragged off down the stone hallway...
The Queen finally arrived in the chamber, she was surrounded by evil objects meant for pain and pain alone. But for this queen, she enjoyed to torture her female captives differently. They needed to punished more than just to feel pain and then die, they must feel something worse than pain, nd survive through it, and only one thing fit that description. Tickle torture. Just last week she tickled a young blonde for 8 straight hours for committing adultery. And she had a certain spot on a girl's body she enjoyed to torture the most. Their soft, young, tender, smooth armpits. She had a bit of an armpit fetish, and loved them so, and couldn't wait to get at Penelope's. One time, when she had a ticklish lady in her chamber, she tortured her armpits for 17 hours straight! The girl ended up on the verge of death due to exhaustion, but was finally released. The Queen had mercy, kind of:)
Queen Cruelina went past a red curtain, and was in a closed off room, with only a long wooden board with cuffs at the 4 corners attached to it. And securely attached to this contraption, was the beautiful Penelope, quivering with fear.
"Aah, young Penelope, when i am through with you, you will learn NEVER to steal again."
"Please Queen Cruelina, i'm sorry!!! Please don't torture me!!!" Penelope pleaded. All the while, the evil queen got closer to the tightly bound brunette, looking her fit, toned body up and down.
She finally approached the rack, and brought her face close to Penelope's.
"Are you ready for the torture my dear?" She whispered.
"Nooo," Penelope whispered back, her lower lip quivering with anticipation, and a LOT of fear.
"Too bad," Queen Cruelina said, as she straightened back up.
"Do you feel vulnerable Penelope, with your underarms stretched tightly, covered only by that ragged dress, and your stomach, guarded only by more rags along with your ribcage and sides."
Penelope looked confused.
Queen Cruelina suddenly ripped Penelope's top half of her dress completely off. It ripped easily due to being sewn together poorly.
"No!" Penelope screamed.
"What is it dear, don't like being exposed?"
Queen Cruelina approached Penelope's smooth, hairless armpits, and eyed them strangely.
"She then began to lightly stroke each one, using two fingers pressed together to lightly stroke.
"W-what!?Heeheeheeee!!" Penelope giggled sweetly.
The Queen then stopped.
"You're going t-to tickle me??" Penelope asked, taking in a big gulp, knowing this was much worse than being actually tortured. She was extremely ticklish, every part of her body was sensitive, and being unable to protect herself made it much worse.
"Yes darling," The Queen replied, and began to lightly stroke Penelope's armpits once more, this time bringing three fingers into the act, stroking even faster.
"Teeheeeheheheee!!!!"
The Queen brought on an evil smile, seeing how sensitive this girl was.
"Ticklish Penelope??" Queen Cruelina teased, as she began to rake her long red nails all over her smooth hollows.
"Yeeehahahhahheeeehahahaha!!!!"
Penelope wnet insane as the Queen began to use her nails. She tried fitfully to pull her arms down, but the chains held her tightly in place.
The Queen's nails danced up and down the underarms. Making figure-eights in the deepest parts of the armpits, also the most ticklish. All of a sudden the Queen began to viciously dig into the baby-soft skin, drilling her nails in.
"Haaahahahahahheeeeehahahahheheehehhaaahaaa!!!!!" Penelope's laughter echoed off the stone walls, as tears rolled down her tanned cheeks.
"yes honey, that's it, laugh, just laaaaaugh," The Queen taunted, continuing drilling her nails into the soft skin.
Penelope's youthful body wiggled like a worm, shaking madly against the chains, and roughly against the wodden rack.
Suddenly the Queen pulled out something from her dress. A loooong, red, thin, soft feather. She stroked it up and down Penelope's right armpit, while her nails danced along the left armpit.
Penelope's high-pitched laughter intensified greatly, as her body bucked even harder against the wooden rack.
"Struggling Penelope, that's it. Give in to the sensations. Laugh, scream, beg, for the tickling!!"
The Queen intensified her armpit tickling, twirling the red feather in tiny circles in her right armpit, and quickly switching to long slow strokes. She switched between the two techniques so quickly Penelope's mind barely had a chance to adjust to either one. In her left pit, the nails dragged slowly down the soft armpit. She started at the forearm, causing her nails to lightly glide down the rest of her arm, but as soon as she reached the tender underarm, she put more pressure on, increasing Penelope's insane laughter.
The Queen then stopped for just a moment, and Penelope sucked in as much air as she could. Her fair sized breasts with her stiff nipples heaved heavily.
The Queen then came back, holding a bucket, full of ice cubes!
She took out two, placing the feather down first, and lightly touched penelope's armpits with one each.
"Aaaah!!" Penelope screamed, the feeling was so quick and intense.
"You like that?" The Queen asked.
"No please, let me go, i've learned my lesson!!!" Penelope begged, but the Queen stubbornly continued the torture. She slowly dragged the ice cubes up and down the smooth armpits, causing young Penelope to scream in amazing laughter.
She continued until both underarms were fully wet, and then she bent down, and lightly licked the water off.
"Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" Penelope screamed, and her back made a perfect arch as she screamed and fell back in laughter.
The Queen's tongue licked slowly and delicately, making sure to get every drop of water. Once she finished the left armpit, Penelope breathed heavily, but the Queen then started on the other armpit, and the brunette was screaming in no time.
Once the Queen was finished she stared at Penelope, gazing into her hazel eyes as they darted about the closed off room, looking frantic and exhausted.
"It appears you have had enough Penelope," the Queen began,and Penelope felt relieved for a second.
"But enough is not enough for a thief!!!!!" The Queen yelled evily, and dug back into Penelope's soft, tender underarms.
The two guards outside the curtain stood in silence, until Penelope's ear-piercing scream filled the air.
"I sure would hate to be that brunette," one guard noted.
"Ahmen to that," the other agreed, as the loud laughter continued for hours...

THE END

it was hard for me to write a story with no tummy tickling in it at all, but this is my little christmas present for all the armpit lovers out there.
Now for the foot lovers, its so hard to decide what to get them...:)

On behalf of ALL underarm lovers (including myself): Thank you thank you thank you!!! :D

I do believe I now owe you a Christmas present. Stay tuned!

The Rhythm Doctor

Now....Cruelina was before Victoria, but after Elizabeth, right?

Great story! Thanks!:cool:

I'm stunned. I almost never read an all armpit tickling story, especially one written as well as this one.

Thank you for giving us AP Fans a treat. Great job!

Max

Underarm tickling delight

Although I think of myself as mostly a foot-tickler, I did enjoy your story, tummyticklish01. I liked the scenerio very much. Keep up the great work!

Rockauthor

thank u

thank u everyone, and in the future im aiming to write more armpit oriented stories, :whip: i luv that one :evilha:
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Geez, why couldn''t I be Penelope and have MY underarms tortured like that? Some people have all the luck. . .

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back