• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any requests?

tickleterror

Level of Cherry Feather
having major writers block lately so i'm opening it up to requests of celebrities who could get tickled by the boxes of mystery i've done joss stone and will repost hilary duff when she turns 18

How about Gwen Stefani?
have her in those white nylons with toe-less boots,
Maybe have a tickle-mad fan capture her while she rests in the dressing room,
She could be tied up hands & feet and have a slow boot removal etc!!!

thats a good idea hopefully this will recapture my spark for writing tickling stories but keep your requests coming in cus there are a lot more boxes yet

magic tickle stories

I say we need more stories where tickle-crazy magicians tickle their lovely assistants, preferably in skimpy costumes and in confining magic tricks (like the clasic saw-the-lady-in-half-trick). Dave2112 had a few very good ones but he stopped before the series could realy take off. I wish he would continue the stories again.

thats given me a great idea about how i could tickle gwen stefani fulfilling 2 requests with one story

i think there should be stories about male celebs getting tickled!!! I'm sure everyone would love that!!! To read that maybe Hayden Christensen, Chad Michael Murray, or Leonardo DiCaprio getting tickled!!! just please write sme male celeb tickling stories!!! thanks

Howzabout...

Sharapova, the young Russian tennis player? She's lovely, and in fine shape. Would make a wonderful ticklee, as anybody who could bounce around a tennis court for afew hours could take an extended tickling torture session, like it or not. :evilha:

upload_184837.jpg

i will very soon repost the hilary duff story as she soon turns 18 i will also try to fulfil as many of these requests as possible but my computer is screwing up a lot lately so i will try to get them done on my new laptop which i get soon

tickleterror said:
having major writers block lately so i'm opening it up to requests of celebrities who could get tickled by the boxes of mystery i've done joss stone and will repost hilary duff when she turns 18

MICKIE JAMES ;) :xpulcy:

I'd love to see either Kiera Knightiley or Nelly Furtado getting the tickle treatment. both are hot!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back