• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for 3 stories

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Does anyone know where I could find these 3 stories (all of which I had once seen on this forum but can't find now)?

The first was about 3 girls that entered an abandoned mansion and were tickled by a snake demon and her, well, snakes. We only got to see one girl tickled, but she was tied up by the same snakes that were tickling her and in the end, it turned out that once the girls entered the mansion, their existence in the outside world was erased, meaning no one was coming for them because no one had ever heard of them.

The second is about a cheerleader who gets captured by some guy and tickled.She's face down, and then she was released and there was a newspaper article and then he gets her again when she's 30.

The third is about another cheerleader who keeps messing around with this guy and his friend (meaning goofing around playfully, not screwing them) and keeps provoking them to tickle her.

Oh, thanks man. I didn't even know there were 2 other parts, though I really should have guessed it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back