• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For those who wanted the /m cartoon clips part 1

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Bullwinkle, The King of an Indian country, the Dragon, and Oliver foot tickled. :happyfloa :dogpile: :firedevil

I have been looking for that Oliver Twist clip for years thanks soooooo much.

I remember a toon with three kids in a balloon,two bad guys and a monkey chasing the kids around the world.One show had a mexican who for some reason caught the bad guys and the monkey,tied them to a big rock,took off their shoes and tickled them with a feather.Would you happen to have that rajee?It was a Hannah Barberra toon in the 70s.Sounds crazy ,but I remember It well.Anybody? :wow:

Backlash2005 said:
I can't view any of these

Try right clicking ans saving to your computer. Also check the stickys at the top of page about having the proper media player!

And, as this was your first post, welcome!

~ toyou

Unfortunately not, Syella. Sounds like a cool episode. If you give me the name of the show I can try to find it via Emule or bittorent. :dogpile:

rajee said:
Unfortunately not, Syella. Sounds like a cool episode. If you give me the name of the show I can try to find it via Emule or bittorent. :dogpile:

I think I saw it on a Bannana Splits show back in the day. I do know It's a Hannah- Barberra toon.Wish I could remember the name,I'll think on It. Thanks rajee. :wavingguy

Just came back from visiting some toon sites. The show was called "Around The World In 79 Days''. The eposoide I think was either one of these three:

"Border Disorder"

"Madrid or Busted"

"The Argentiny Meany"

Could'nt get details of the shows.If you ever get the time to find them It sure would be great.Very good foot tickling scene. Thanks for your time rajee. :happyfloa

hey rajje, where you get the oliver one???
in that cartoon, in te robinson crusoe episode, the three girls gets tickled by a natives of an island, if you have it or found it, please, post him

What exactly is the name of that oliver cartoon then? have not seen more than very small glimpses of the show itself.

The series is called "The Triplets" and the episode is called Oliver Twist. :bouncybou

Originally posted by SYELLA:

"Just came back from visiting some toon sites. The show was called "Around The World In 79 Days''. The eposoide I think was either one of these three:
"Border Disorder"
"Madrid or Busted"
"The Argentiny Meany"
Could'nt get details of the shows.If you ever get the time to find them It sure would be great.Very good foot tickling scene. Thanks for your time rajee"

I confirm the serie title, but the episode title, in italian, sounds like "the bloody mexican" or something like this. Everybody is scared by being captured by the mexican and at the end of the episode the two evil caracters and theyr monkey are tied and feather-foot-tickled by him. I saw it just ONE TIME in my life... PLEASE FIND IT FOR US !!!!! Thanks to the whole community

nightfly said:
Originally posted by SYELLA:

"Just came back from visiting some toon sites. The show was called "Around The World In 79 Days''. The eposoide I think was either one of these three:
"Border Disorder"
"Madrid or Busted"
"The Argentiny Meany"
Could'nt get details of the shows.If you ever get the time to find them It sure would be great.Very good foot tickling scene. Thanks for your time rajee"

I confirm the serie title, but the episode title, in italian, sounds like "the bloody mexican" or something like this. Everybody is scared by being captured by the mexican and at the end of the episode the two evil caracters and theyr monkey are tied and feather-foot-tickled by him. I saw it just ONE TIME in my life... PLEASE FIND IT FOR US !!!!! Thanks to the whole community

Same here Nightfly.Sure glad someone else knows about that toon.I remember It well from my childhood.It is a great foot tickling scene that no one remembers.Gotta think that Hannah and Barbera had a bit of a tickle fetish to do that toon.Hope rajee or someone can post It.A great find It will be.

Thankyou

Thankyou very much rajee, very nice clips, I have the clip that you´re asking for from "Around The World In 79 Days'' in VHS format, I hope to save it in .mov version, maybe this weekened.

onslaught said:
Thankyou very much rajee, very nice clips, I have the clip that you´re asking for from "Around The World In 79 Days'' in VHS format, I hope to save it in .mov version, maybe this weekened.

Man, that would be great to see that again after thirty some years. Looking forward to seeing It onslaught. :xpulcy:

Your welcome Onslaught.
I agree with Syella. It would be awesome.
:cool:

onslaught said:

Hey onslaught, Its been allmost three weeks . Do you have a clip made yet? Looking forward to It. :ermm:

OMG you guys are amazing!! That scene from "around the world in 79 days" was been burned into my brain after seeing it exactly ONCE well over 30 years ago!!!I could not have been more than 6 or 7 years old, and there is no way that such a scene could have made such a huge, lasting impression on me at such a young age if i had not been BORN a true, died in the wool tickle fanatic!! I remember many details of the scene as if it were yesterday, and i've been DYING to see it again ever since. PLEASE guys, we must search high and low for this great mainstream toon; i will be eternally grateful to anyone who's able to locate it! :bowing:

Eric Von Zipper said:
OMG you guys are amazing!! That scene from "around the world in 79 days" was been burned into my brain after seeing it exactly ONCE well over 30 years ago!!!I could not have been more than 6 or 7 years old, and there is no way that such a scene could have made such a huge, lasting impression on me at such a young age if i had not been BORN a true, died in the wool tickle fanatic!! I remember many details of the scene as if it were yesterday, and i've been DYING to see it again ever since. PLEASE guys, we must search high and low for this great mainstream toon; i will be eternally grateful to anyone who's able to locate it! :bowing:[/QUOTE

Ditto that! :xpulcy:

You wouldn't happen to have dangermouse or mightymouse tickling clips would ya, rajee?

Unfortunately, I don't. The dangermouse one should be on the net somewhere.
:smilestar

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back