• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fiance's Trip To The Doctor (NF, M/F)

padrefan67

TMF Novice
I've read a lot of true stories on here, and when I experienced my own I felt the need to share with the board. Names have been changed to protect the guilty...

My fiancé was hurt at work back in February due to a bad fall. She broke a vertebra in her back, and messed her knee up pretty good. She has healed up very well, and now the insurance company is looking to wrap up the claim. Last Monday was a trip to a doctor to determine her final status on both the knee and the back. Kay has been seeing a lot of doctors, and was nervous about this appointment. I arranged to leave work so that I could be there with her.

We arrived and were ushered into an exam room. The good doctor came in a short period of time, and began to ask questions. Kay was sitting on the table, and provided answers to his questions. She was still in her work clothes (blouse, skirt, and slides), and her feet dangled off the table near the doc for most of that time. Me, with a huge foot and tickling fetish, sat there and tried very hard to pay attention, but was sufficiently distracted with her sexy legs and soft feet wiggling in her shoes, now dangling off of her toes.

Of note - Kay is ticklish. Deathly ticklish. I have had to worry about flying limbs many times when trying to sneak a tickle. She hates it with a passion, but tries to tolerate it when she knows it's coming, and even then it's brief.

So the doc (an older gent in his 60's) finishes with the questions and is going to start the physical exam. He asks Kay to take off her shoes and lay back. Kay, being a veteran of doctor visits, asks if she can change into the shorts and t-shirt she brought along. The doc steps out so she can change. After she changes, Kay lays back on the table. She is in shorts and a t-shirt, and is barefoot. While we awaited the doc to come back in, I couldn't resist the pretty feet that were facing me, and I grabbed her toes on her left foot. "What are you doing?" I hear as I look at the polish on her fourth toe. "Just checking - looks like you need a new coat" as I finished and let go of her foot - just in time for the doctor to come back in.

He comes back in with a tray of instruments, and begins the exam. Lots of sitting, standing and bending, while he checks out her post-surgical knee. He also did a lot of work with her feet as far as bending and flexing - a great show, and I didn't hear a peep from Kay that he might have accidentally gotten a tickle in. As Kay is laying face up on the table, and after measuring her legs for muscle loss, he picks up a pinwheel off of the tray. The doc asks Kay to let him know if she can feel what he does next. He runs it up her right leg from the ankle to mid-thigh on the right side of the knee, and then back down the left side of her leg/knee. Kay didn't laugh, but her reaction was more of an 'aaiiiiiieeee'-type of response. The doc (with a very dry sense of humor) then notes that a simple yes or no will do, and he does the same thing up and down her left leg. Same reaction from Kay.

The doc made sure that I had a full view of everything going on. At that point, after making notes about that check, the doctor turns to me with the pinwheel in his hand and asks the question that made my heart skip: "Is she ticklish down here?” Right next to her bare feet with the soles facing me. Slightly dirty from the shoes, but still pink and pretty. My response through dry mouth as he turned to her pretty size 9's was "Well, maybe a little...”

He then took the pinwheel and placed it on her left sole on the lower part of the ball and ran it right down her arch. Her reaction was instant - the same kind of yelp, but louder and higher-pitched. She managed to hold her foot still - I'm not sure how. He then went to the other side of the table and did the same thing to her right foot. Watching that pinwheel travel down her ticklish sole was enough to make me feel like I was on a roller-coaster ride like never before. Same reaction as the left foot, but she was a little more ready for it. That, and her left foot is more ticklish than her right one. The doc made the same comment about a simple yes or no being sufficient for an answer.

The doc then went back to his notes, and Kay lifted her head up to look at me. I got an evil glare and a finger pointed at me as in "Don't even think about it". I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders in a "Who, me?" fashion.

The doc finished up the exam without any further incident, and left the room. While Kay was putting on her socks and tennies, she asked if I enjoyed the show. I had to apologize and tell her that yes, it was the best trip I've ever made to the doctor's office. With the tray right there, I asked if she'd like to see what tickled her to no end. First she said no, and then she said yes. I picked up the pinwheel and showed her. I was then informed that she had better not ever see one of those in the house, and she shuddered.

The story's a little long, but one of the best times I've ever had, and I wanted to paint the complete picture as best I could.

Great story, but i dunno about you but would of been a little annoyed wif the doc and would of preferred to do it myself. But still great story.

Thanks for the comments. She is surprised to think that anyone would have been interested in this but me, so now she knows that it's not just me!

Damn nice story, padre! Very well-written too, which makes it much easier to read.

Don't be concerned about it being long - it wasn't. Besides, most of us prefer all the detail we can get. Please write more often. I enjoy your style.

BTW - I can sympathize with you for having a ticklish lady who doesn't enjoy it. :dropatear

Long? Never. Long is a doctor's visit. This was a compact, fluid story, which kept my attention rapt from the first word, to the last punctuation mark.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back