• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle My Wife...Please! (Chapter 2)

Tickle My Wife... Please!
By SlaverTickler
Chapter 2: The Ex-Wife

“What the hell are you doing in my house!” is all I heard as I came in the back door, “I don’t care who you are you can’t just walk in when eve you like!”

I rushed from the back door through the kitchen, and was shocked by what I saw. Standing in the middle of my living room was my wife Jane, face to face with my ex-wife Angela, as well as her friend Charmel. I stepped back around the corner, peering around too take a peek. It was quite a sigh to see my 5’3” wife, standing there in a little school girl out fit, standing up to the two bigger women. Though my Ex was only 2 or 3 inches taller, Charmel was nearly 6’ tall, and very strong looking. The two of them had been friends since high school, and where rarely separate. This was part of the reason why our marriage fell apart. It’s hard to make time when you wife, when her friend is always around.

I didn’t need to hear the conversation to know why Angie was here. I had sent in my alimony a week late, so My ex and her friend had come here from Jersey to get it. Jane and my ex got right into each others faces, I’ve never know either of them to back down from anyone, but it didn’t look good for my second wife. Unfortunately, before we got married, I had promised to let Jane try to settle problems on her own. As a man of my word I kept back, and waited to see if she’d need my help. And I was pretty sure she would.

“You listen to me you little slut.” grunted Angie, grabbing the tied off shirt, “It’s bad enough you stole my husband, I’ll be dammed if I’ll lose out on my alimony.”

Now Angie’s a tough girl, you have to be growing up in New Jersey, but she was out of her league against Jane. First of all there is the highly skilled in judo thing, next is the fact that she’s half Irish, half Spanish, two cultures that are not know for good temperament. Lastly, an most importantly, Jane likes to fight, not at the drop of a hat, but when she’s pushed she enjoys a good scrap. The only thing working against her was that Charmel wasn’t exactly a wimp, and could hold her own in a fight to. Needless to say, I was concerned,

“I am obligated to warn you, I am highly trained in the martial arts.” she said with an even tone, “I suggest the you take your hands off me, or I will defend myself.”

“Fuck you bi… YOW!” screamed my ex-wife as she was thrown to the floor, taking a piece of Jane‘s blouse with her.

As I expected Charmel lunged forward in an attempt to assist Angie, this was easily evaded by my wife, who tripped the tall black woman knocking her on her face. My wife stood victorious over her foes, her blouse ripped open, and her big knocker heaving as she tried to maintain her temper. Suddenly Angela grabbed hold of Jane’s ankle, and from nowhere Charmel tackled her to the floor. In no time the two of them had my wife pinned, and stripped her down the her thong.

“Well, well, aren’t you a big one.” said Charmel, as she pinned her hands above her head, “Look’s like your ex is definitely a boob men.”

“I told you this hussy would have big guns.” replied Angie, discarding her own torn shirt, “You see I know everything about him, when your married for years you learn a lot of stuff.” she continued, as she straddled Jane‘s hips, “I have to admit I never thought he’d cheat on me with a low end slut like you” then Angie sat up, looked over at her friend, and smiled the biggest smile I’d ever seen, “I wonder what ells I have in common with you.”

My stomach churned and my cock began to stiffen at the same time, as I realized what was coming next. I could see the terror in Jane’s eyes as my ex wiggled her fingers at her, slowly lowering them to her helpless midsection. My beautiful wife snickered as she felt Angie’s purple finger nails gently stroke her tanned skin, she wriggled about and nearly threw me ex off, but with Charmel holding her wrist she couldn’t get any leverage, and her humiliation only starting.

“Not, hehehehehe, you bitch, hahahahaha!” screamed Jane as Angie’s fingers explored her ribs, and pit’s, “Stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it right now!”

“Oh sure, right away WHORE!” screamed Angie, “You deserve this, and worse, for stealing my husband.”

The two women laughed cruelly as Jane struggled desperately to escape. I wanted to run in and help her, but I was so au struck, and aroused by what I was seeing I just could bring myself to interfere. If they had been hurting her in any real way I definitely would have rushed to her aid, but being that it was only tickling I didn’t see the need to rush in. Please don’t think me a coward, I was simply caught up in the moment.

The two intruders certainly seemed to enjoy Jane’s pleads, as every time she asked them to stop they broke out in hysterics of there own. Jane’s big tit’s bounced wildly as Angie’s fingers began to focus on her deliciously smooth underarms. My dick was throbbing so hard, that I had to unzipped my jeans, and let little Joe go free. As I looked up I watched as Charmel positioned my wife’s hands between her thighs and calves, keeping her pinned, but leaving her hands free to join in on the actions.

“No your really in for it bitch.” said Angela, as she dug her fingers into Jane’s belly, “Then again I doubt this is your first threesome.”

“OH GOD, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT, PLEASE, I CAN’T STAND IT!” screamed Jane, Charmel’s fingers coming to bear on her beautiful pits, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE STOP, I-I-I’M GOING TO PEE!”

“Oh really?” enquired Charmel, “Why should we care if you piss yourself?”

“PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T TAKE , STOP IT PLEASE!” screamed Jane, as my ex worked her way down to her thighs, “PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I’LL DO ANYTHING!”

“Admit you’re a slut for stealing my man!” ordered Angie, “Confession is good for the soul, so admit it and I won’t tickle yours.”

“NEVER, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I AM NOT A SLUT!” replied Jane as I started stroking my hard-on, “HEHEHEHEHE, YOU’R JUST A LOUSY WIFE, HAHAHAHAHA!”

Hearing that Angie pinned my wife’s ankles to the floor, and began to ruthlessly rake her long nails over her soft soles. Jane’s feet are her most ticklish spot, so sensitive that even I don’t feel comfortable tickling them. Screams echoed through out the little house, and probably out into the street. Charmel could barley hold my little red head in place, and had to reposition by sitting on her chest and pinning her shoulder under her knees.

“STOP IT, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STAND IT ANY MORE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!” begged my wife, but the pare wouldn’t stop until they got what they wanted.

“Say it” ordered Angie, still scratching at her feet, “Admit to what you are and we’ll stop.”

“HAHAHAHAHA, NEVER, HEHEHEHE…” she replied

“YES!” Angie screamed.

“NO!” bellowed my wife.

“Say it or we’ll never stop!” added Charmel.

“AH, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, NO, HEHEHEHEHE, NEVER, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, I WON’T DO IT, HAHAHAHAA!” Jane cried, but it was only a matter of time, “HEHEHEHEHE, YES, HAHAHAHAHA, OK, HEHEHEHEHE, I’M A SLUT, I STOLED YOUR HUBAND AND I AM A SLUT!”

Late that evening, while my wife and I laid in bet watching Letterman, she confessed to me that she’d seen me during her tickle torture. I was surprised to discover that she wasn’t mad, she knew that it had turned me on because she saw I was jerking off. I was so sure of two things, one that I hadn’t been seen by anyone, and second that if I had been seen Jane would have been extremely pissed off with me. Man, to I have the greatest life, and the story

Thanks...

Glad to see you liked it. I will start on Chapter 3 soon, but I don't know when I will be able to post it. By the way Meman think He-Man is around here somewhere LOL.

This story was a lot of fun to read. I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks for taking the time to write.

<<<<----

Yep...

I haven't been reading it long, but I have read Ledgends, and the frist trlagy as well. I'm trying to read Preludes but it's just not the same when you don't have every one together.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back