• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Serious Question to Those Familiar With My Writing

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings all! I have a question for those of you gracious enough to have become fans of my humble writings.

I would like to know which two or three of my stories you have enjoyed the most.

I assure you, the purpose of this thread is NOT a self-serving ego boost. Rather, it is a bit of research. As many of you know, health issues have kept me from creating new works anywhere near the volume I put out in previous years.

However, I have long been wanting to dip my pen in the proverbial cyber-ink again as ideas have been swirling around this dank thing I call a mind. I always try to put the best stuff in the fewer stories I write, and I have been thinking of something a little longer, perhaps something I could do in Chapters here, at my own pace. I'd like to know the various themes, or styles, or what-have-you that were consistant in the stories that have stuck out in the just-as-dank minds of those who have read them.

This would help me out a bit, and I truly appreciate all of the more-than-kind support I have recieved from this community over the years. Thank you very much. :cool2:

Dave2112 :triangle:

grr Dave now how can i choose when i love them all so much? but if i had to make a choice i liked empathy part one, hard limit, the interactive stories which showed your so great sense of humour, and your true life story, especially the one where you sought revenge. please do write more stories when you feel up to it. i soo enjoy the uniqueness and variety of each different ones. btw in case you didnt read my post about the interactive story, i havent laughed out loud like that for quite sometime, and hubby had to tell me hush up lol geesh

isabeau xoxo :Kiss1:

1)Scoody Doo - Freddy losses it
2)How I spend my christmas vacation
3)A word from your conscieous

I like your humor pieces better than the harder stories

I liked "Playing With Angela" for the lighthearted, well, playful-ness. (Is that a real word?) Sorta the flip side of "Ginger Snaps", which BTW I also enjoyed very much.

Yah, I realize "Angela" was a true story. Still, there's no reason you couldn't write fiction along those lines - "write about what you know", so to speak.

Sorry to hear about your health. Take care of yourself, and I hope it resolves favorably.

Be well,
Strelnikov

Dave, you are the reason why i even began to write. i have always been a HUGE fan of yours. when i was named the 2003 Golden Feather Fiction writer, i was highly honored as i was in the same company as you. you are the man!

as for my favorites, damn, there's a lot. but the ones that absolutely stand out is "Film at Eleven", "Scooby Doo-Freddy loses it" and "Even Cowgirls get the Blues".

as for your health, take good care of yourself.....we are all pulling for you.

I'm particually fond of 'Pieces of Jessica'. Not so much the scene the with the cat, but everything else was gold.

Tough discision

You are a fantastic author. Very difficult to pick only three. My 3 are:

Mandy's Birthday
Ginger Snaps
Letting Go...A Love Story

I love tickling stories with a sexual theme...

Best of everything Dave, and we look forward to your next story!

My top three in order are,Empathy,Film at Eleven and Hard Limit.I would like to see the second part of Empathy.Good luck in your writings.

hiya

dave you have written so many good things over time that three is a hard number for me to pick out..SOOOOO...I have a request, you wrote something a while back http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=27892 ....where you give a list of things that are over written in tk stories...I thought it was hilarious and right on the mark...NOW the favor I must ask Is, I want you to write a tk story that does not do what is on the list....IT WILL BE A RIOT....and if it turns out boring who cares. Id appreciate any time you would spend on it...

sincerely,

A BIG FAN

note...I apologize dave. It was shem who posted this but I still think it would be fun if you wrote one....

Last edited:
I hadn't read Hard Limit. I like that one too. Pieces of Jessica and Hard Limit.

How could I not...?

Been quite a while since we chatted... have not heard what health issues have befallen you, though, so now you have me all worried... I remember we had lots in common taste-wise, from music to... other stuff. ;)

The stories I have read and like best (have not perused them all, so if there are any others you think I might particularly like based on these, let me know and I'll go look!) would most likely be "Letting Go- A Love Story" for the depth of character, plot, and the drama of the story ("why" is as important to me some times as "how", even in adult stories), "Playing With Angela" for the playfulness and cuteness of it, and the dichotomy (I love dichotomies!), and "Annie's Long Morning" for many fun reasons, ranging from the realism and personality aspect to the simple fact that I also have a thing for cute people in glasses! "Ariel" was also good, though...

If you would like me to check anything else out, let me know. Basically, I like stories where the people are believable, the plot has a little flavor to it besides just the tickling, and where the 'lee honest-to-god is having a great time, whether admitting to it or not. (There is SO much non-consentual in stories these days, and being as 'lee as I am, it's nearly impossible for me to relate to a 'lee who truly truly hates it, so I have been having a very hard time finding stories I like.) As to whether they're true or not... *shrug* Long as the people feel real, that's all that matters. :)

Best of luck health-wise... and write me sometime!

"A Word From Your Conscience" was the best story I've ever read! I'd love to see more of those!

hmm

Did you change your ID?
Because if you are who i think you are:

The torture of Mara Jade is among them for sure. :)

Your conscience stories are absolute classics.

More from your conscience please. :cool2:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back