• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypno-tickling Part IV

Michael2002

TMF Novice
(Note from author: This story, as well as any others in this series, was posted on the Tickling Media Forum as Michael2002 and the Erotic Mind-Control Archive as Michael McMann. If you happen to see any (or parts) of these stories posted elsewhere, know that it was not posted with my permission and may their web server shut down on them for stealing credit for something that was not theirs. If you are under 18, this is probably not suited for you. However, I started this whole series when I was 17, so I’d probably be a hypocrite if I told you that you weren’t allowed to read this. Plus, there’s nothing I can do to stop you from reading it, so it’s your choice.)
My name is Rachel. I’m 5 foot 4, blond hair and blue eyes. My body has curves and style that makes all my friends (and rivals) jealous. And I am currently dating Michael McMann. We’ve been friends since childhood, but we actually started “officially” dating a few months ago. When you first look at him, you probably would think he was just your typical loner. At first he didn’t have that many friends to begin with. He only had me to talk with. Then something happened a few years ago that changed his reputation completely. It was one of those summer days; we were just hanging out at his house, near the backyard pool. We were in our late teenage years; both 18, give or take a few months. Then we got around to an interesting topic: hypnosis. Now I knew, he was secretly into it, but he never wanted to let on. I decided to have a little fun and bet him that he couldn’t hypnotize me. I could almost see the hunger in his eyes, not to mention pure determination. So, he took the bet. We went inside and went into his room. He lived with his parents and his sister, being as he was just starting community college. Fortunately, nobody else was home. He had me lie on the bed and started to go into his monologue. I could tell from his body movements he was nervous. But when he spoke, his tone of voice rang with confidence. He told me to close my eyes and just get comfortable, let my thoughts drift. I was willing to play along, planning to laugh in his face when it didn’t work. After that, the rest was a blur of sensations all over. All I could remember at the time was that after I opened my eyes, I was extremely sweaty, exhausted and kind of aroused. After a couple of minutes, though the feelings faded away and I told him he couldn’t hypnotize me. He just smiled and took the loss pretty well. However, it did seem odd that we had bet that if he lost, I would be the one to get naked. Or so I believed. Now, my sense of style usually has guys drooling wherever I go. But even I have modesty. So I was confused after I went home.
After that day though, guys all over the campus were asking him to provide entertainment for a bachelor party that they were holding. I was a little curious why they would ask him for entertainment. I mean, the guy had never been to a strip club in his life, let alone gotten near a stripper. So, I was surprised when he had asked me if I could be part of the show he was rehearsing. After I agreed and went back to his house, he mentioned that he was putting on a hypnosis show for the guys. I knew he had failed once, why was he trying again? However, he insisted that I had not only been hypnotized, but he could prove it by making me strip. I gave him a defiant smirk. The next thing I knew, he pointed out to me that I was completely naked in front of him. I was initially shocked, but after that I’m guessing he made me forget what happened.
At the party, it turned out the show was made up of six girls, including me. The entire show he had the girls strip, dance around in their underwear, masturbate, and have extremely long orgasms. If he had me do anything, I don’t remember. But a couple of the girls who were hypnotized told me after the show that he had done something involving tickling and orgasms.
Okay, I’ll admit I was still in denial at that point. I was hoping though that he hadn’t been tickle-torturing me. It’s been one of my greatest and deepest fears. But it’s also been one of my favorite sexual fantasies. I was extremely ticklish and he knew that. He especially loved to tickle me under my arms. It had also been strange that after that first session in the bedroom, he seemed to tickle me more frequently, but disturbingly I didn’t mind the slightest. Even more strange was that I never thought to tickle him back.
He finally got me believing that I was hypnotized during our trip to the Bahamas. After I complained about a headache after some late-night free cable, he offered to hypnotize me. By that time, my denial was really starting to wane. If he hadn’t been able to hypnotize me the first couple of times, why was he being so persistent in trying? I got my answer that weekend. On the morning of our last day, I woke up feeling extremely wonderful as all I could remember was having the best sex I’ve had in my entire life. However, his face showed guilt, sorrow and pity. That’s when he admitted that he had been using hypnosis to seduce me. At first, I didn’t believe him. Then he snapped his fingers (or clapped his hands or something like that) and instantly all my memories came back to me. I remembered stripping down in front of him, all modesty and guilt completely gone. I remembered the numerous times he had me believing I was bound in certain positions. I remembered feeling completely helpless and vulnerable than I had ever been before, when he tickle-tortured me all over my paralyzed body and all I could do was laugh my head off. And I definitely remembered, how sexually aroused and how orgasmic I felt the entire time.
Originally, I was shocked. The entire time he had been using me in a sick perverted way to be his own personal tickle toy. I was completely mad at him and I would’ve started to yell and scream and storm out of that hotel room. But then I remembered his face when he gave my memories back. I could see the regret and sorrowfulness in his eyes.
Then I remembered that the entire time, he hadn’t penetrated me. Not once. For that, I was grateful. I’ve never been penetrated before and I wasn’t planning to until after I was married. After having some time to think about it, I went back to him and told him that although I should’ve mad, I actually liking the feeling of being controlled by him. He was the first person I’ve been intimate with and had me experiencing more pleasure than I ever had in my entire life. We shared a passionate kiss to show that I forgave him, and then he had me out like a light.
Ever since that day, I felt completely aroused whenever I would be near him. We both knew we loved each other and that this would be our little personal secret. It’s no longer a big secret that we were now officially a couple, but it still felt strange. Some things I’ve been grateful for is that he has never forced me to call him “Master”. And he never called me slave. I think we both would’ve found it weird. I’m still glad he has never penetrated me; although I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he wanted to very badly every time he had me hypnotically bound and tickle-tortured. It felt awkward at first, but I’ve gotten used to the fact that I’m usually the one who ends up naked, tickled and uncontrollably horny, while he remains fully clothed, enjoying the fact that my pleasure was in his control. I don’t know if it’s the hypnosis or the fact that I’m used to being tickled, but I could swear that I was more ticklish than ever since that first day. That brings me to the couple of experiences that I’m about to tell you.
My first experience was on a day that we were both off of school. Specifically, Summer Break. It had been a few months after the Bahamas incident. We had eventually decided to share an apartment together. We shared the rent and were both careful to conserve energy and money. The only new purchase we made was a new king-sized bed. It was extremely comforting being in the same bed together. The only drawbacks of the arrangement were that he snored and moved around a lot when he was sleeping. I don’t know if it was a post-hypnotic suggestion or not, but I no longer wore any underwear when I went to bed. I just wore these extra-large T-shirts for sleeping in.
The apartment itself was pretty large and a pretty good deal for rent. Since we were both working part-time jobs (I was working at a local sporting goods store.) we weren’t struggling in the rent and bills.
Anyway, it was early afternoon. I just got off of work, so I was exhausted. Michael was a webmaster for the local library, so he was able to stay home. (We only had one vehicle between us)
“So, how was work?” he asked.
“It sucked.” I complained. “I had to deal with a couple of customers that were trying to return some broken hockey sticks, complaining they were faulty. Then some old guy comes in, speaking with this foreign accent and it drove me nuts trying to translate what he was talking about!”
“So all in all, same ol’, same ol’?”
“Pretty much.” I flopped down onto the couch. “I’m just exhausted.” I massaged my forehead for a couple of seconds, before I realized that he was staring at me, trying not to grin. I gave him a hard look. “Oh no. I know what you’re thinking. I don’t think I’ve got enough energy for anything right now.”
“Well, then. You don’t know much about hypnosis, do you?” He sat down beside me. “You only think you’re tired, but I can make you believe you’ve got more energy right now.”
“Yeah, but I know you already. The moment I’m under, you’re going to have me be your tickle toy again, aren’t you?”
He tried to keep his face as blank as possible as he said, “Of course not. I know better than to mess with you after you came home from work.”
“Yeah, right. Listen, I’m going to take a shower, then take a nap. And…” I added pointedly. “I don’t want you to peeping in on me.” And with some effort, I got off the couch and headed for the shower. As I started to get undressed, I had this nagging feeling that I was being watched. But I shook the feeling off. I stepped out of my uniform and into the blissfully warm running water.
I felt so peaceful, yet for some strange reason, I was starting to feel myself get aroused. It felt as if a pair of hands were massaging and squeezing my breasts in just the right way. I couldn’t help to close my eyes, feeling the comfort of warm water flow over my hot, horny form. I felt my hands start to travel downward to my clit. I let myself go, letting the feeling take over me, until I heard a knock on the door.
“Rach, you okay in there?”
“Yeah, why?”
“You’ve been in there for almost half an hour already!” Half an hour?! I couldn’t believe I dazed out so badly. I hurriedly turned off the water, wrapped a towel around myself, dried my hair with a blow drier and opened the door to find Michael standing with a worried expression on his face.
“I was starting to get worried. I knocked on the door a few times to see if you were okay, but you didn’t answer.”
“Sorry, I was just…” I broke my sentence off. As intimate as we were, I didn’t feel like telling him that I was masturbating inside the shower. Then I noticed his hair was wet. Suspicion started to creep into my mind. “You didn’t.”
“Didn’t what?” I blushed as I smacked him in the arm.
“You were in the shower with me, weren’t you?”
“What makes you say that?”
“Your hair’s all wet!” I accused.
“What?! My hair’s only wet because I was trying to fix the air con. I’ve been sweating, not in the shower.” I almost believed him, except…
“The air conditioner doesn’t need any fixing. It’s already been preset.” There was an awkward silence. I glared at him. “Just because I don’t mind being naked when we’re having a session, doesn’t mean that I don’t like having some privacy!”
“But, I…” he began. I cut him off.
“That’s enough!” I could tell that he wanted to say something else, but I wouldn’t let him. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to get dressed.” I said, realizing I was still wearing only a towel. I turned on my heel and headed for the bedroom. However, the moment I set foot into the bedroom, I heard the word “Sleep” and all my feelings of anger seemed to melt away. I knew that I was hypnotized; I haven’t been able to figure out all the post-hypnotic triggers he gave me yet. But I did know this one, really well.
I just stood there, standing in a trance, awaiting his next suggestion. My head was drooped over my chest. All I was really concentrating on was how deep my breaths were. My mind barely registered that I dropped my towel and was heading toward the bed. When I could focus again, I found myself in spread-eagle position, completely naked. However, my feelings of anger started bubbling up again.
“I told you I wasn’t in the mood! Why are you doing this?” I shouted.
“And I told you, I wasn’t with you in that shower. There are many things I would do, but that wasn’t one of them.”
“So this is how it’s going to go from now on? Every time I get angry at you, you’re going to bind me to the bed? You know, I can’t believe you!” My temper was starting to fire up, increasing from within me. “How would you feel if I did this to you every time I did something you didn’t like? How would you like it if you were in my position?” I was practically finished, but I couldn’t help saying, “If I could control you, I’d so love to make you suffer for all this!” I don’t know what made me say it, but seeing the shock on his face made me feel powerful at the moment. But this feeling of power turned to paralyzing fear as his expression of shock hardened to an expression of anger and determination. He slowly walked around to the side of the bed and sat near my frozen position. I knew instantly that I had just crossed the line and I was about to pay for it.
“First of all,” he said slowly and quietly, but there was no mistaking the hardness in every syllable. “you wouldn’t be able to control me like I control you even if you wanted to. I made sure of that from day one.” He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, but failed. “Second of all, I wouldn’t be caught dead in your position. I made sure of that too.” I felt my body start to quiver. “And finally, I’ve always held as much self-restraint as possible when it came to you being under hypnosis. But if you want to know exactly how ruthless and aggressive I can be…” He let the sentence hang between us. He slowly stood up, towering over me. His face was fixed with a glare that I had never seen before. It felt like he had all this pent-up frustration and was now about to unleash it all, right here, right now. Then with one command and a snap of his fingers, everything vanished from view. He had hypnotically blindfolded me. Another snap of his fingers and I had become deaf. I tried to beg him not to do what he was about to do, but I couldn’t even hear my own voice.
Suddenly out of the darkness, I heard the phrase, “Vibrator On.” A split second later, I felt this long slender object shoved deep inside me and felt it expand. The moment it snuggly touched every pleasure point, I started feeling waves of pleasure flow through me. All my anger instantly evaporated. I believe I started moaning real loud. The intensity rapidly increased, my mind was completely overwhelmed by the feeling of being on the edge of a climax.
Without warning, I felt a pair of feathers start to brush against my erect nipples and start circling my breasts. Then I felt these fingers start to dig deeply into my armpits. My moans were broken with a shriek of laughter! (Of course, I couldn’t tell.) It tickled so badly! With the pleasure from the vibrator, the feathers and the tickling fingers, I was just one big organic pleasure machine! I tried to squirm out of my position, but it didn’t matter. The fingers tickled my ribcage, my armpits, my sides and my feet. I tried to thrash my body, but it was useless. My body was still locked into position. I was completely helpless to do anything but laugh and moan! Throughout the tickling, I could feel a new area being tortured. A pair of feathers were tracing themselves around my inner thighs, doing nothing but to help raise my already peaked arousal. Then I felt the worst of it all, a pair of strong hands gripped my hips and started kneading them. I never felt so helpless in my life! The combination of my poor armpits and hips were probably making me beg and plead for my release, but I couldn’t hear any of it. I wasn’t even sure if I was even screaming any coherent words. I was being tickle-tortured everywhere, pleasure was pulsating through that vibrator; I wanted to orgasm so bad! I don’t know how long I was there, just feeling whatever. Sexual arousal built up on top of sexual pleasure, beyond anything I could ever imagine! Just when I thought I was about to reach climax, my arousal kept building and building! To make it even worse, I didn’t know if I was screaming, moaning, laughing, cursing or I was just silently giggling. I wanted to pass out so badly, but the arousal kept my adrenaline pumping.
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity in the darkness, I heard the whispered word, “Kapow.” I could feel my body spasm as I started into a long line of orgasms. Time, space, emotion; all of those didn’t matter. I kept orgasming again and again, attempting to pump my hips upward, but held steadfastly in place by my mental bondage. After the last of my orgasms faded away, I felt myself sobbing. My mind was exhausted from the mental strain of being tortured. I would’ve gone limp and fell to the ground if I wasn’t already lying down. I was barely aware that I was released from my position and was being hugged by a warm, comforting body. My body was just quivering from over-stimulation. It took me a few minutes before I could hold onto a coherent thought. I felt fingers gently stroking my hair as I sobbed into his shoulder. Blinking through the tears and sweat, I could see that he was no longer angry, but extremely regretful. We didn’t need to say anything. We understood that we were both sorry. I didn’t even remember what we were arguing about. “Sleep,” he said. I felt myself go limp as he gently placed me back on the bed, covered me with a blanket and let myself go into a deep, natural sleep.
As it turns out, that whole session took more than two hours. But what surprised me most was the next day. I found out that Michael really was trying to fix the air condition. It seemed our air-condition was off and since our circuit breaker was outside, he spent twenty minutes in the scorching hot weather to fix it. I verbally told him that I was sorry for accusing him, which he just shrugged and said, “No worries. No real harm done.” And with that, we shared a passionate kiss with each other before realizing that I was going to be late for work.
It wasn’t my favorite experience, but thinking back on it, it was still one of the most enjoyable.
The next experience took place at his parent’s house. We were staying over for the weekend. No one else was at home at the time. His father was at a business meeting out of state and his sister was sleeping over at someone else’s house. We were hanging out in the backyard, lounging by the pool again.
We were just talking about miscellaneous stuff, like how was work, how was school, the latest gossip, when he suddenly said, “I want to try something that I’ve wanted to try for awhile.”
“What’s that?”
“I’ve thought of this fantasy game that we could play.”
“How’s that?”
“Well, I…” he looked a little uneasy mentioning it. “I put you under hypnosis and let you be the protagonist, right? I create a scenario within your mind until you reach the end. You get what I’m saying?”
“So basically what you’re saying is that you’ll make me believe I’m in this realistic virtual reality that you control?” He nods. “But what if I get hurt or something?”
“Don’t worry, I won’t put you in situations where you could accidentally hurt yourself.”
The idea sounded kind of neat, and to be honest, I was a little intrigued. So I agreed. ‘Why not?’ I thought.
We entered the living room and sat on the couch.
“Are you ready?” he asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. Then something popped into my mind a split-second before he gave the trance trigger. ‘I’m not going to get hurt, but he never said anything about being tickled. What have I gotten myself into?’ But, by then, it was already too late. My conscious mind shut down and I was at the mercy of my boyfriend and whatever his imagination could come up with…
I felt my body traveling at warp speed through a wormhole in space. Streams of light were just a blur outside my tunnel of vision. The next thing I knew, I was an explorer thwacking away the greenery in some hot, unknown jungle. Toucans and macaws and other birds were chirping along, although they remained out of sight. My clothes were sticky with sweat. I had just passed the only known water source a few miles back. I lost my backpack with my survival kit in it, so all I had were the clothes on my back and my machete. I didn’t know what I was looking for, but I kept slicing through the growth with my machete. I hoped to find something, I’ve been out here for hours and the heat was really getting to me. My feet were sore inside my hiking boots and I couldn’t stop and rest for fear that once I stopped, I would never get back up.
A few moments later, the trees thinned out and I found myself at a clearing. Towering over the entire area was some ancient temple. It didn’t look like it had been used for centuries. It definitely stood out with its dusty looking color among the thick greenery surrounding it. Keeping a tight grip on my machete, I slowly crept up the steps to the entrance and snuck inside, finding myself traveling along a dark corridor. At first, I didn’t see anything. It was pitch-black and I almost stumbled among my footing. Suddenly, a torch on one of the temple walls burst into flame. Then another. Then another. Soon, it seemed that the torches were leading somewhere, but I couldn’t tell where. There was so much dust, I was desperately trying not to sneeze. Everything was eerily quiet except the constant clomping of my boots against the hard stone floor. After a few minutes, I ended up in front of an archway that looked like it led to a special room. I barely glanced at the plaque that was beside the doorway and stepped through. If there was something inside this temple, it had to be here! The room beyond had metal plating on the floor.
I barely took two steps into the room when the temperature of the floor became extremely intense! Everything became hazy from the massive heat waves coming out of the plating! The heat instantly caused my machete to burn, causing me to drop it. I tried to jump back to the entrance, but the soles of my boots were melted to the floor! I pulled my feet out, balanced on the top of my boots and jumped back through the archway. Instantly the heat subsided and all was normal temperature again. I took a couple of breaths before realizing I had to read the notice next to the archway.
Translating it, it said, “Sacred Ground, Bare Arms, Bare Flesh.” I looked at the melted remains of my shoes. I wondered if it meant socks too. I took off my right sock and threw it into the room, which instantly incinerated it. I sighed, knowing I had no choice. There wasn’t anyone around, but I still felt a little embarrassed removing my clothes. I stripped down to my panties (I wasn’t wearing a bra) and prepared to enter the room again. As soon as my bare feet touched the floor…nothing happened. The entire metal tiling felt cool enough to walk across. I started to pick up the machete I had dropped earlier, but as my fingers just barely touched it, it started to heat up and melted into liquid. It looked like if I wanted to continue, I’d have to travel with nothing except my panties. I tried to cover myself up with my arms as best as I could traveling farther into the area, never feeling so vulnerable in my life.
The entire room seemed to some sort of ritual area. In the center of the room, were stone steps leading up to what seemed to be a long rectangular metal table. It looked like one of those rooms that prepared sacrifices. A few feet directly above the table was a golden carving of some hideous, many tentacled creature. It looked almost real enough to jump out at you. I walked up the steps, making sure that I didn’t step on anything harmful. I examined the table intently. The steel of the table reflected the torchlight among the walls. It looked like it had been constantly used. For what, though?
Before I could ponder anymore, I felt myself rudely shoved to the ground. I rolled over and saw myself face to face with what seemed to be a native tribe. I felt adrenaline pumping through me, ready to react if anything happened. Unfortunately I was only able to take a few quick breaths before they blitzed. A couple of them grabbed my wrists, but I managed to jerk it out of their grip. However, my momentum caused me to be grabbed by others waiting for me. I fought them off as best as I could, but they managed to restrain me by getting a good grasp of both my wrists and ankles. I tried to fight them off, but they were too strong. They carried me, struggling and screaming, trying to pull free, but to no avail. They were able to slap what looked like metal bracelets on both my wrists and my ankles. Then they threw me on top of the metal slab. I pushed myself to get up when I heard a humming noise start up. At that exact moment, my wrists and ankles automatically spread themselves out and stuck to the smooth metal surface. My wrists were stuck above my head while my legs were spread far apart. I struggled as much as I could, but my cool, metal restraints were stuck, magnetized to the table.
“What are you doing?! Let me go!” I screamed. The tribe was silent at first. Then they started to chant some haunting, but beautiful rhythm. One of them, whom I’m guessing was their leader, stood over my struggling form and started waving his hands over me. He muttered, “Elctik, liktec, clikte…” waving his arms as if he were casting some type of spell.
“Why are you doing this?” I pleaded. He stopped chanting while the tribesmen in the background kept repeating the monotonic words repeatedly. He gave me a look over (which caused me to blush) answered in some foreign language (which surprisingly I could understand), “We are in need of a sacrifice to our great spirit. You have been chosen.”
“But why me?”
“The great spirit will only awaken by the voice of a female. The great spirit will feed off of your energy before finally making you a part of him.” And with that he walked out of my line of sight. I could see the silhouette of the chief pick up something small, curved and pointy. At once I thought he was going to stab me to death.
“No! Don’t kill me!” Then another question popped into my mind. “What do you mean he’ll feed off my life energy?” Instead of answering, he walked toward the feet end of the table and crouched down. I heard a couple of clicks and felt my metal restraints pulling my body upward toward the golden statue hanging above. I was just guessing, but the table was really a big complicated magnet. Soon, I was levitating in midair, with no visible support.
Another few adjustments and my body was at a 45-degree angle, my feet in arms reach of my captor. “What are you…” I began. He revealed the pointy instrument in his hand with a flourish. A harmless feather. Harmless by itself, but in someone’s hands…
“No! Please don’t tickle me!” I begged. I tried to jerk my feet toward me, but the magnetic pull was just too strong. “No!” I tried to maintain self-control, slightly biting my upper lip, determined not to give him the satisfaction that he had power over me. I instinctively squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself what was about to come. “Get that feather away from me!” But as expected, he ignored me and placed the feather on the sole of my left foot. The instant it made contact, my pleads turned into girlish giggles. “Please stop!” I giggled. Obviously delighted my reaction, he slowly drew it across the surface of my sole. It made small circles around and around in loops. I was so busy concentrating on my left foot, that I didn’t notice his other hand reaching toward my right one. I felt my toes clench and unclench as he started to gently claw at my right foot while still twirling the feather on my left. The only sounds that echoed throughout the chamber were that haunted chanting and my own tortured giggles. The tickling sensations were driving me crazy! But it wasn’t exactly enough to cause full-blown laughter. I still had enough will in me to squirm as much as I could in mid-air. All I could do was giggle, wiggle and squirm. I knew there was a forced smile on my face, but I couldn’t do anything about that. “Stop!” I cried again.
Surprisingly, he stopped, allowing me to regain my senses. I was confused at first. I tried to turn my head, but my arms were blocking my view. I heard another hum and felt my body flip backward, until I was horizontal again. With no support, my butt and head hung limply.
“Grrr…”
“What the…?!” But before I could complete my thought I let out a shriek of surprise as a long, thick something jam itself straight through my panties and into my pussy. I lifted my head as much as I could and saw that the statue was no longer a statue. With its huge tentacle stuck inside me, it started a pumping motion. My disgust with its appearance was instantly replaced with a great sexual arousal building up inside. With every motion came a gigantic wave of pleasure that shocked throughout my entire body. My body spasmed with each thrust, sexual energy rushing through my body. My breathing became short and shallow as my entire focus was on feeling my pussy pulsate even stronger. My thoughts and my speech were becoming incoherent. Thrust. Moan. Thrust. Moan. I could feel myself on the edge when the tentacle withdrew, glistening with moistness from my own juices. It left me feeling exhausted, frustrated and damn horny all at once. My eyes returned to focus when I saw a couple of tentacles slowly snaking their way to my vulnerable underarms.
“Oh gawd, no!” I cried. I instinctively tried to bring my arms down to protect myself, but my bondage wouldn’t budge. Those tendrils closed the distance and were now mere centimeters away, just wiggling, teasing me with anticipation. They were so close; I couldn’t help but start laughing my head off! I was just so ticklish there! I think it knew that too, because they were just moving lazily over the surface of my skin, knowing that it could tickle me and I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it! I was barely aware of a few more tentacles positioning themselves over my ribcage and my feet. They all were wiggling ever closer, like a cat with its prey, playing with its victim, but not fully going in for the attack. I tried to keep calm, but every time I had myself composed, one of them lightly and quickly gave me a poke, starting another rush of giggles. I don’t know how long this cycle kept going, but after a few teases, the ones at my armpits finally touched surface, causing me to buck in the air. It went into light circles, figure-eight patterns, up and down, and every other shape I could think of. I struggled, laughing as I cursed myself for not having enough self-control. Then the other tentacles joined in, tracing themselves along my ribcage and traveling around the soles of my feet. I begged and I pleaded, but I was unable to complete any sentences without being interrupted by my own tortured laughter. I hated myself at the moment for being too ticklish.
Finally I heard the voice of the tribe’s leader ask, “Do you want this to stop?” I whipped my head back and forth, hoping he took it as a ‘yes.’ “Then you must say the magic word.”
“Wha…” I was going to ask ‘what’ but my voice became ‘wha ha ha’ instead.
“The great spirit is feeding off of your energy right now. But it is waiting for your energy levels to be more fulfilling. So, it is only playing with you until your energy can feed it. The spirit will draw one letter along your skin. You must guess the letter before it goes to the next one. You must guess all the letters correctly before you guess the word. If you guess the word correctly, it will release you. If not, then you must keep enduring this until you guess it correctly.” I didn’t care; I just wanted to be let go!
“The first letter…” I felt the tips in my armpits start circling over and over. All this tickling was arousing me to no end! At first I didn’t know where the letters were being drawn. But after making a difficult check to feel if any of the other ticklers had changed motion, I knew it was drawing on my stretched out underarms. I tried to concentrate, but the tickling among my ribs and feet were making it harder than ever! ‘Concentrate!’ I kept saying to myself. It felt like…
“’O!’” I yelled, becoming ‘ho ho’ before I started to giggle again. The leader nodded.
“The second letter…” The ticklers in my armpits changed direction again. It went straight up, made a mini-circle, then down again before repeating the motion. Unfortunately for me, it was at this time another tentacle started to circle in and out of my navel. Even more unfortunate, the rib and feet ticklers started to move faster and were starting to dig slightly deeper. The change in pressure caught me off guard and I started to beg to be released.
“The second letter…” he repeated. ‘Damn,’ was one of my fleeting coherent thoughts. I again willed as much as I could to figure out what the next letter. ‘Up, around, down. Up, around, down. Up, around…’
“’R!’” I knew I was correct again when he said, “The third letter…”
This time the ticklers were joined by a couple of tentacles that started on the back of my knees. My body was too hyper-extended, so I couldn’t even bend them! I was starting to run out of breath, going into silent giggles as I felt the underarms being drawn with a semi-circle shape and a line across. ‘Why my armpits?’ I kept asking silently. ‘Why did it have to be one of the most ticklish spots on my body?’ My laughter was dying out, but not fully extinguished.
“’C!’” I whispered, my voice starting to fail me. The tribesmen shook their heads. “The third letter…” he repeated. This was too much! My entire upper body was being tickled along with the back of my knees and my feet; I couldn’t concentrate! ‘No! I must focus!’ I told myself. ‘What other letter has a semi-circle with a line across…’
“’G!’” I said breathlessly.
“The fourth letter…” My armpits started to draw straight lines with no curves. ‘O…R…G…’ I knew the word well, but as I was about to yell out the word, the man repeated, “You must guess ALL the letters correctly BEFORE you guess the word.” ‘Great. I have to spell it out.’ I thought. This time to join the already torturous ticklers, another pair of limbs wrapped around my upper legs and started to squeeze my inner thighs. This surprised me so much that I actually burst our laughing with newfound energy surging through my body!
“’A!’” I shrieked. “’A!’”
“The fifth letter…”
‘What’s next?’ I thought with a mental sigh. And yet another pair of tentacles came down and started to squeeze my breasts with the tips starting to circle around my fully-erect nipples. This time the ticklers started to alternate between harder and lighter; so when I wasn’t concentrated on being tickled, I had the rapid sexual arousal to contend with. My rational mind was almost completely shot from the constant torture of tickling and my breasts being sexually stimulated. I didn’t even have to wonder what shape the doodlers in my poor pits were drawing now.
“’S!’” I burst out.
“And the final letter…” That’s when it happened. That damn thick tendril shot inside me, vibrating its sexual pleasure through me. I couldn’t concentrate. Was I supposed to be laughing or moaning? I’m being tickled; I’m being sexually stimulated. I want to laugh, I want to reach that peak I so longed for…
“’M!’” I screamed. “’Orgasm!’ ‘Orgasm!’ Damn, let me orgasm!” I couldn’t take it anymore! My feet were being tickled; my knees were being tickled; my thighs were being tickled; my belly was being tickled; my armpits were being tickled; my breast were being played with; and my clit… “Oh gawd!” I cried. I knew I was on the edge, I just needed one final push…
“Kapow,” he whispered into my ear. I thrust my hips upward, pumping them up and down. My entire body tensed up. And in that one blissful moment of eternity, the best sensation I’ve ever though possible, I lost consciousness.
When I came to, I was no longer in the jungle. There were no tribesmen, temples or tentacled creatures. I was lying on the floor of our apartment, Michael watching me with a huge grin on his face.
“Have fun?” he asked. All that activity drained me of any energy I had. All I could do was moan. Every muscle in my body was extremely sore as if I had just did a 24-hour workout. When I could talk again, I asked, “That thing that burst inside me…” But he cut me off. “Before you say anything else, the answer is ‘no.’ I never touched you anywhere except the armpits,” he said with a barely concealed grin, “Everything else that you experienced was your imagination.” I didn’t know whether to believe him or not, but at the moment I was still exhausted. With some difficulty, I was able to pull myself off the floor. He grabbed my arm and led me to the couch. “If you don’t believe me, check yourself.” Which is exactly what I did. There was no hole in my panties and there was no bleeding either. But it was completely soaked and stunk with sex.
“So, how do you feel?” he asked. I didn’t answer at first. I was too busy remembering how great and wonderful the experience was.
“It was intense, I’ll tell you that much.” I said with a laugh.
“Admit it, you were enjoying yourself a little too much,” he said smirking.
“Yeah, well now that it over, can I put my clothes back on now, or did you give me a command not to be able to?” I asked. Before responding, his eyes scanned my almost nude body, making me blush a little.
“Go ahead. I’ve think we’ve both had enough for one night.” I quickly gathered my clothes and headed for the bathroom. I removed my completely drenched panties and pulled on a fresh pair.
We would’ve started on another adventure, but it was at that moment his sister came home. She knew there was something going on between Michael and me, but she never could figure it out. So we decided to just continue the evening as if nothing happened.
And that’s about it. It was one of my favorite sessions, but I knew that somehow, someway, he would be able to top it. Of course, there are some issues that spawn from this though. He told me that he loves doing what he does to me. Controlling me, tickling me, causing me to orgasm multiple times without stopping. But he also says that he loves me, so he always feels a little guilty afterwards. He asks me if I’m really okay with all of this. You know what I tell him? As long as I still have my free will, as long as he doesn’t turn me into a slut, as long as any of this doesn’t interfere with my social life and ESPECIALLY as long as he doesn’t cheat on me, I’m okay with it. Besides, I’ve gotten to love the mind-blowing orgasms he gives me. Most of the time, they’re even better than anything that I get from masturbating!
I just know in my heart though, is that he’ll be my future husband someday. However, we’re still young and we don’t have enough experience yet. Who knows? One of these days he could surprise me and actually propose! All I can say is that I can’t wait for that day to come. Right now though, I’m just going to have to enjoy the next session of hypnosis and tickling!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back