• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I Dream Of Tickling Jeannie" (first time posted)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
BARBARA EDEN
As Jeannie

Starring in

I Dream Of Tickling Jeannie
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

U.S.A.F. Major Anthony Nelson had just arrived home from a long day at work. He removed his jacket and hat and hung them both on the coat rack. Then he walked over to the living room table where Jeannie’s bottle was. Major Nelson seemed to be a bit jittery and had a thoughtful frown on his face, as if he had some dilemma troubling him.
He picked up the black, long-necked bottle, opened the top and looked inside.
“Jeannie...Jeannie!” He called.
Immediately, a thick, pink cloud of smoke expelled from inside the bottle. The smoke took on the form of a sexy, hourglass-figured woman, and a second later it materialized into Major Nelson’s drop-dead gorgeous live-in female genie. The blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl’s face lit up with delight when she saw that her master was home.
“Master!” Jeannie shouted, wrapping her arms around the handsome man and giving him a big hug.
“Well, I’m happy to see you, Jeannie,” he remarked, with an ear to ear grin. Then Major Nelson cleared his throat and donned a more serious look on his face; he held Jeannie’s hands, looked into her eyes, and said, “Jeannie we need to talk.”
“Oh yes, Master, anything you want. Your wish is my command.”
“That’s right, Jeannie. I am your master and anything I wish is your command. N-N-Now Jeannie, I do have a special request of you,” he informed, a little nervous.
“Yes, Master! Would you like Mexican for dinner tonight?” She guessed.
“Well, I...”
But before Major Nelson could utter another a word, the sparkling blue-eyed genie crossed her arms and blinked her eyes. Instantly, their living room was transformed into a full-scale fiesta. Their were authentic Mexican villagers barbecuing a medley of dishes in front Adobe facades, children were striking pinatas with aluminum baseball bats, and couples dressed in colorful garb were dancing to a Mariachi band.
“Whoa,” yelled Major Nelson when a burro brushed against him from behind and almost knocked him off balance. “Um, Jeannie? This really wasn’t what I had in mind.”
“Are you not in the mood for Mexican tonight?”
“Uh, Jeannie. What I meant was...”
“Oooh, I know what you’d like, Master,” the strong-willed Jeannie interrupted.
Again the undisciplined, child-like genie performed her magic, causing the Mexican scene to disappear and be replaced by a romantic Venetian setting. Their entire living room was knee-deep in water. Major Nelson and Jeannie were sitting at a candlelit table that was right next to a Venetian dock. A man in a rowboat sailed by where their sofa once sat, playing a mandolin and singing Italian songs.
“Italian, Master!” Jeannie announced as a waiter walked outside a restaurant facade and served them both salad and bread before opening a bottle of wine and pouring it for them.
“What in the world happened to our furniture?” Major Nelson asked. “N-N-Now wait a minute, Jeannie. This is all very nice, but dinner wasn’t what I wanted to talk to you about.”
“It isn’t?” Jeannie asked, donning a confused frown on her pretty face.
“No, Jeannie. Would you please change everything back to the way it was,” Major Nelson ordered.
Then, the somewhat disappointed girl did as her master commanded and returned their living room back to its original state. Major Nelson and Jeannie were once again facing each other, standing in front of their couch.
“Then what is it that you request of me, Master?” Jeannie asked, absolutely clueless of what was in store for her.
Major Nelson blushed and held both of Jeannie’s hands in his. “Sit down, Jeannie,” he told her, and they both sat down on the couch together, with Jeannie staring at her Master all dreamy-eyed. “Jeannie, I have an unusual request to ask of you. N-N-Now I’m a little embarrassed to tell you this, but I’m just gonna come right out and say it.”
“Yes, Master?”
“For as long as I can remember I always had this fetish that I never told anyone about.” Major Nelson revealed. “I absolutely just LOVE to tickle beautiful women. And as your Master, that is what I request of you, Jeannie. I want to tickle you all over your beautiful body, for as long as I wish.”
When Jeannie heard that, she got really nervous. Her mouth began to quiver and she instinctively wrapped her arms around her body.
“B-B-But, Master! I-I-I’m extremely ticklish. Heeheeheeheehee! I don‘t think I can take tickling,” she admitted, with a look of anguished delight on her face.
“Jeannie, I am your Master and you must do as I command. Now lay back on the couch and put your feet in my lap,” Major Nelson instructed.
“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okahahahahahahahahay!”
The obedient genie did as asked and placed her reluctant feet in the lap of her master.
Major Nelson slowly removed Jeannie’s soft, pink slippers and revealed a pair of the most attractive feet he’d ever seen. Her toenails were painted a sexy red, and the ticklish girl already had her pretty toes curled locked, anticipating the worst.
Then Major Nelson pulled Jeannie’s toes back and began to run his fingers up and down her tender soles.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES, MASTER!”
With a single finger, Major Nelson probed each and every valley under and between Jeannie’s super-ticklish toes, one by one. This produced a most appeasing shriek out of the sensitive girl.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! MASTER, THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEEHEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
The playful astronaut continued to make tickle toys out of Jeannie’s excruciatingly ticklish tootsies for another half-hour until he finally stopped; he watched them flex and jerk wildly as the blonde beauty pounded her fists on the couch and laughed hysterically.
Major Nelson repositioned himself and Jeannie’s feet. With her still laying across the couch, the Major then got on top of Jeannie and straddled her. His eyes got wide with excitement as he gazed hungrily at the beautiful genie’s irresistable bellybutton. Major Nelson deftly investigated the entire circumference of this surprisingly ticklish spot.
Jeannie went berserk!
“OOH! OOH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY BELLYBUTTON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NOT MY BELLYBUTTON, MASTER! THAT’S WHERE I’M THE MOST TICKLISH! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAVE HAHAHAHA MERCY! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY BELLEEHEEHEEHEEHEE BUTTON!”
Jeannie bucked up and down on the couch like a bronco as this was her most ticklish spot. Then Major Nelson explored Jeannie’s ribs and the sides of her waist, which proved to be equally ticklish spots. And after another half-hour, Major Nelson gave his ticklish genie a rest. She was exhausted from the whole thing and breathed heavily to recuperate.
“Now, Jeannie keep your arms stretched out and don’t move them. I’m gonna tickle you in your armpits,” the Major warned.
Jeannie panicked. She was horribly ticklish under her arms and wasn’t sure if she could bear it.
“OH NO, MASTER, PLEASE! I’M TOO TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS! THAT’LL DRIVE ME CRAZY IF YOU TICKLE ME THERE!”
“Jeannie, do as you’re told,” the Master ordered.
The blonde babe did as her master commanded and shut her eyes tight and bit her lip, anticipating the tickling sensations that were to come. And when they did, Jeannie exploded with a manical display of ticklish hilarity and had to hold on to the arm of the couch to keep her arms from shooting down to protect her armpits.
“Kitchy koo koo!” Major Nelson taunted as he gently dug his fingers in Jeannie’s horribly ticklish armpits.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEASE! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTER! I-I-I- CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE EEEEEEEEEEEEK (gasp) TAKE ALL THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!”
Major Anthony Nelson wasn’t about to stop. He was having too much fun satisfying his life long fetish. He enjoyed watching his lovely, blonde-haired genie squirm and writhe under his tickling fingers as she screamed and giggled hysterically like a schoolgirl. Not only was Jeannie still Major Nelson’s practical slave, but now she was his permanent tickle slave.

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back