• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cordelia and Fred from "Angel" get it!

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
Cordelia and Fred from Angel

Angel had to stay home with Conner tonight and Wesley and Gunn had business across town so it was up to Cordy and Fred to stop the monster in her vision. The Powers That Be still had a knack for cryptic visions, all Cordy could make out were a mass of tentacles and screaming in a warehouse. They had brought the big axe and a sword, but they still felt a little unprepared.

“Well, this is it.” Cordelia said as they approached the abandoned building.

“Do you remember anything about this demon in your vision?” Fred asked.

“Nope, just a lotta screaming and tentacles everywhere.” Cordy said, peering through the door. “Maybe we should come baaAAAHHHH!” Cordy screamed as a tentacle wrapped around her waist and pulled her inside.

“Cordy!” Fred called, running after her. As soon as she set foot inside the building, she felt another tentacle come from behind and haul her into the air. She tried to flail and escape but the demonic tentacle had to good a grip around her slim midsection. When the tentacle stopped she looked around and saw that she and Cordy were dangling near the very high ceiling. “This can’t be good.”

“You’re right.” The two women looked around for the source of the voice, and saw a big blobby demon that was hanging from the many dozens of tentacles that spidered all over building. Some of the tentacles ended in a normal tip of an octopus tentacle, some ended in weird hands that had 8 fingers each, some ended in plumes of feathers, some had tufts of hair on the end and some split into several more small tentacles.

“What are you?” Cordy asked, trying to wriggle out of this demon’s grasp.

“I’m a Scrofed demon,” the monster said, an evil grin on its face. “And you two are going to be my nourishment.”

“You’re gonna eat us?!” Fred asked fearfully.

“No, of course not, I feed on laughter of humans. So I’m gonna tickle you two until you laugh yourselves to death.” Cordy and Fred were horrified; they both had been horribly ticklish since they were kids. The slightest touch would send them into peels of laughter, and this demon was promising to tickle them to death. “The only hard part is which one of you delectable ladies goes first? Heh heh heh.”

To be continued.

:firedevil <<<<---- Hell'sTickler

promising, yes

But I hate when things start like that and end so abruptly. Right before the good stuff too

yes, please continue, with tickling included this time.

Part 2

Cordelia and Fred Part II

Cordelia and Fred shook with dread as the demon leered at them, planning which of them would be the first to feel the tickly tips of it’s tentacles. Cordy was now wishing she wore something different on this mission, instead of the sleeveless white belly baring top she had on.

“Hmmmm,” The demon grumbled, still looking from Fred to Cordy and back again trying to decide who to tickle first. “This is hard.”

“No it’s not! Get Fred, she’s much more ticklish than me! Especially on her feet!”

“Cordelia!” Fred screeched.

“Sorry, Fred, every girl for herself.”

“Oh yeah? Well she’s lying, she’s WAY more ticklish than me! If anyone even touches her armpits or belly she goes crazy!”

“FRED!”

“OK ENOUGH!” The demon growled. “We’ll do this the easy way. I’m thinking of a number between 1 and 10, whoever is closest gets tickled first.”

“Uh…5?” Cordy guessed

“9?” Fred guessed fearfully.

“It was 8, so the skinny girl from Texas goes first.”

“NO!” Fred thrashed around, trying to get loose, but the demon’s tentacle had a firm grip. Two tentacles grabbed Fred’s wrists and stretched them over her head, as two more slowly approached her exposed armpits. These tentacles hand the horrible eight-fingered hands, and they began wriggling as they drew near her helpless pits. The second the demonic hands began to probe through the fabric over her armpits, the tiny Texan went crazy! “Heheheheeheeheehee! Hahahahahahahahahahanoooohohohohoho!” The demon grinned as the skinny brunette giggled her head off, time to up the ante. Two more tentacles grabbed the hem of Fred’s shirt and began to pull it up. “Hahahahahahahahaha! Whahahahahaaha? Wahaahahahawahahahahahahait!” The demon pulled the shirt up over her chest, revealing her pert little breasts. The demon would defiantly tickle those before this was through. It pulled the shirt all the way up Fred’s arms and used it to tie her wrists together.

“Now,” the demon hissed. “Let’s see what happens when nothing stands between me and those darling pits of yours!” and the demon’s hands began tickling like mad in Fred’s vulnerable underarms.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSAAAAAAAHH! STOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAP!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEASESTOHAHAHAP!”

“No.” the demon chuckled. The eight fingered hands withdrew, but were replaced by tentacles that ended in a plume of feathers. They began to slooooooowly drag the feathers from Fred’s elbow to her armpit and back.

“AAAAAAAAAAHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! OHOHOHOHOHOHOH! HELPMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHECORDEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!” Fred screamed as the feathery tentacles stroked her helpless armpits.

“Sorry Fred.” Cordelia said, sympathizing what ticklish torture she must be enduring.

“Yeah, I guess I’m being a little mean, letting her have all the fun.” The demon said evilly. Cordy paled slightly as the monster raised several of its eight fingered hands and wriggled its fingers. Cordy squirmed, trying to escape the dreaded tickling she was about to suffer. Suddenly the tentacle’s grip vanished and Cordelia fell. She screamed as she fell from the demon’s place near the high ceiling, only to feel something yank her back. She stopped falling; she looked up to find she was hanging upside-down from a tentacle wrapped tight around her ankles. The tentacle’s hand pulled of her Manolo Blahniks and let them fall with a clatter to the far below floor. The demon lifted her back up and inspected her feet hungrily. No callouses of ay kind, her feet were baby soft and ready for torture.

“Oh God, no!” Cordy said, as she realized her predicament.

“Oh God, yes!” the demon said as it raised a tentacle to each of her feet. The diabolical fingers came down on Cordy’s feet and started their work.

“AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOTTHEFEEEHEHEHEHEHEHET! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Cordy squealed as the demon went to town on her feet. The two hands were suddenly multiplying to four and then six and then eight and Cordy’s agony was doubled. Two hands held her soles tight and taunt for their accomplices in tickling. A pair of hands began running their fingers on her heels and another pair began poking on her soft arches. Another set of tentacles with feathers began stroking the length of her soles and another began sawing between her toes with their feathers. “AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAP! PLEEEHEHEHEHSESTOHOHOHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ICAHAHAHAHAN’TSTANDIT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The demon watched as it sent it’s two victims further into hysteria, enjoying every moment of their ticklish laughter. Now to pull out all the stops!

To be continued.

Sorry if this isn’t very good, this is the first tickling story I’ve ever done.

Cordy and Fred Part 3

The two female members of Angel Investigations wriggled in agony as the demon continued it’s torment of their ticklish spots. In all their lives, neither woman had ever been tickled this long or hard. it was torture.

“HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! OHGOHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cordy screamed as the demon continued its relentless tickly march on her soles. Fred wasn’t doing much better as the feathery tentacles stroked her underarms, every quill putting her delicate pits through hell.

“AAAAAHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEESE! ICAHAHAHAHAHAN’TTAKEITHAHAHAHAHA!” Fred squealed in agony. The demon grinned as it fed off their suffering, but the appetizer was over, time for the main course. The tentacles reached down and lifted Cordelia up and laid her down onto the Demon’s massive body. Four tentacles grabbed Cordelia’s wrists and ankles and stretched her spread eagle over the demon’s bulk. More tentacles ripped her clothes from her body until she lay on, what apparently was, the demon’s stomach, in her lace bra and thong panties. The ones that held Fred followed suit, stripped her down to her underwear and laid her next to Cordy. “Now what?”

“I think things just got a hell of a lot worse.” Cordy said, seeing the evil smirk on the demon’s face. Suddenly seemingly a hundred of the dreaded tentacles rose up around the two girls, each one poised and ready to strike. Fingers, feathers, pointed knobs, bristles of hair, all ready to tickle their victims into oblivion.

“You’re scared aren’t you?” the demon said, smiling cruelly. “You know what it’s going to feel like, you know that once I make contact with those pretty bodies of yours you’ll lose control. Well, let’s get started.”

The tentacles descended on the writhing beauties intent on damage. Four of the eight-fingered hands went to work and started squeezing and pinching Cordelia’s sides and ribs. The result was immediate. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOO! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAITWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEKK! EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

More tentacles came in after fifteen minutes of just the four torturing her sides and ribs. The feather tentacles descended and began stroking her underarms, going up and down, side to side, diagonally, circling, and other patterns across her hyper ticklish pits. More of the hands began squeezing her thighs, knees, and hips driving the seer to distraction. “AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! AAAAAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOOP! STAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEESE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Fred watched Cordelia’s tickle torture with complete horror. The demon hadn’t even touched her yet, obviously wanting her to watch her friend be tormented and to let her sweat it out. Another set of feathers approached Cordy’s head and began tickling her neck, ears and cheeks, the reaction was gratifying to the demon torturing her.

“IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! OKHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL DO ANYTHIHEHEHEHEHE! ANYTHING YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT!”

“Anything?” the demon asked, grinning.

“YEHEHEHEHEHEHES!” Cordelia screamed. The tentacles stopped their work and withdrew as Cordelia tried desperately to catch her breath. She was still held in place by the other tentacles but thankfully they weren’t making any move to tickle her.

“Okay, we’re going to play a little game.” The demon said, as it released Cordelia’s wrists. “You are going to tickle your little friend there.” Fred’s eyes bugged out of her head at the demon’s words. “You will tickle her as I order you to, if you refuse you’ll get tickled by twice as many of my tentacles as last time.”

Cordy looked at Fred pleadingly, but the skinny Texan just shook her head desperately. A tentacle wrapped around Cordelia’s waist. “Just to keep you from falling, my dear.” The demon said at her look of panic. She crawled over to her still bound friend, guilt written all over her face. She straddled Fred and just sat and waited for the demon’s instructions.

“Tickle her tummy.” The demon ordered.

“Sorry, Fred.” Cordelia said as she began wiggling her fingers into Fred’s tight abdomen, her manicured finger nails making it even worse for her. The skinny brunette wriggled as her friend’s hands went to town on her slim midsection, trying to evade her tickly claws but to no avail.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CORDEEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEE STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Fred screamed as Cordelia’s fingers scribbled across her ticklish belly. Cordelia switched gears, instead of worming her fingers on her stomach to raking down either side of her belly button. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHA! AAAUUUGH! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEEEELLLP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Fred shrieked. Suddenly, several tentacles appeared before Cordelia, bringing her torment of Fred to an end, each one holding something as if offering it to her. They presented her with a hairbrush, a feather duster, a toothbrush, a pen, and three different sized feathers.

“Use them on her.” The demon said, chuckling as Fred screamed and thrashed against its tentacles’ iron grip. “Run two of the feathers on her belly.”

Cordy could only comply as the tentacle wrapped around her midsection tightened as a warning. She began running the feathers up and down Fred’s tummy in opposite directions, making Fred giggle like mad. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHA! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

To Be Continued.
If you like it or not, feel free to reply with your thoughts.

Keep it going!

Perhaps Fred should have the chance for a little, though "forced", payback?

Part 4

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” squealed Fred, as Cordelia continued to brush those feathers across her belly. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELPHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEHIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Please let me stop!” Cordy pleaded with the demon. “She needs a break!”

“No, now use your tongue in her belly button.” The demon commanded.

“What?! Ew, no!” Cordelia said repulsed. Two tentacles came from behind and gave her a couple of pokes her in her sides as a warning. “Do it! And keep those feathers running!”

Cordelia cast a forlorn glance at Fred and then started her task. Cordy ran her tonge along the rim of her friend’s navel over and over and over, until finally she dipped her tongue in and began flicking it in her ultra sensitive belly button. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE! AAAAAHHH! AAAAHHH! HAHAHAHA! AAAHAAAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! NO MORE HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“More, more!” the demon bellowed. “Give her…the raspberry!”

“NOOOOOO!” Fred screamed, but Cordelia drew in a big breath and let it out right on her belly button. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cordy gave her another one, and another and another, each one shifting from either side of her navel to directly on it sending Fred into complete hysteria. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAAAA! ENOUGH STOHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Okay, you may stop.” The demon said, with the air of someone who had just finished a big meal. Cordy dropped her tickling and tried to smooth the sweat-matted hair out of Fred’s face. The demon watched as Fred lay there gasping from her ordeal in delight, but it wasn’t over yet.

“Tickle her feet.” The demon said, after Fred had finally caught her breath.

“What?” Cordelia asked, dumbfounded by this demon’s never-ending sadistic craving for tickling.

“You heard me, tickle her feet!” the demon said, in a harder tone.

“No! I won’t and you’re gonna let us GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!” Cordy lost her power of speech as the tentacle wrapped around her waist began scribbling over her belly. As quickly as it came the tickle ended and left Cordelia gasping.

“You aren’t in a position to give me orders, I, on the other hand, am!” the demon said angrily. “NOW TICKLE HER FEET!”

Cordelia turned around and straddled Fred’s ankles. She brought her manicured nails down on Fred’s helpless and terribly ticklish soles. Her nails dug into her arches with gusto, and Fred was reduced to a howling animal. “AAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OH! OHOHOHOHOHO NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” After 15 minutes of testing her arches, Cordy focused on her toes. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT THERE PLEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! NO! EEEEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHAHAHAHAHAHAP! STOHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAP!I CAN'T HAHAHAHAH TAKE IT!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Suddennly it stopped. Cordy was yanked from her place on Fred’s legs and was now laying in the same spread eagle position she had been in before this sick “game” had started. Fred felt the tentacles let go of her wrists and she sat up.

“Now, my dear, you will have revenge!” the demon chuckled. “This game is still going, but now it’s your turn to tickle your friend here.”

To Be Continued.

Last edited:
Part 5

Fred looked nervously at Cordelia as she lay stretched by the evil tentacles, not looking forward to her turn of being the tickler. “Do I have to do this?”

“Oh…okay.” The demon said after thinking. Suddenly Cordelia was flipped over and was now lying face down on the demon’s bulk. “We’ll leave the face up stuff for last. Now get to it and tickle her under the arms.”

Fred sighed, but tentacle now wrapped around her belly gave her a few pokes and she accepted her fate. Fred sat on Cordelia’s butt and bent down to reach her pits. She reached her fingers under her friend’s arms and began wiggling her fingers at lightning speed. Cordelia squealed at the touch of Fred’s fingers. “EEEEEEEEHHHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

“Good, now keep tickling going down her sides and back up again.” The demon commanded, Fred obeyed and spread out her assault.

“AAAAHH! AAAHH! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!” Cordy laughed as Fred’s nimble fingers First she would wriggle them in her underarms, then she probed the flesh between each of her ribs, and then she massaged and pinched her sensitive flanks; it was torture! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAWD!!!! FRED PLEHEEHEHEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!”

“Sorry Cordy.” Fred said, as she kept massaging the former actress’ armpits and ribs.

“Keep one hand on her sides,” the demon said, as a tentacle held the feather duster before Fred. “And use the other to run that feather duster on her back.”

“Boy, you’re mean.” Fred said taking the duster.

“Thank you, now get to it!” the demon said. Fred sighed and began the new method of torture. Her right hand kept prodding, scratching and massaging Cordelia’s sides, while her left hand ran the duster up and down her back. She slooooooowly draaaaaaagged the duster along her spine, allowing every plume of it to get maximum effectiveness. Then she would lightly brush from right to left as she ran it back the other way. The techniques made it impossible for Cordy to get used to the pattern, and she was lost in a mix of mad giggles and insane laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cordy screamed in ticklish agony. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAUUUGGGHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Turn around.” The demon ordered, and Fred shifted from her position straddling Cordy’s butt to the small of her back facing towards her feet. “Now tickle her ass.”

“What?” Fred and Cordelia asked in unison, he had to be joking.

“You heard me, use that feather duster on her ass.” The demon repeated. Fred looked at it strangely for a minute, then began her task. She brushed the duster up and down side to side across Cordelia’s butt cheeks.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cordy squealed, she had no idea her ass was ticklish, but it was and those feathers were proving it. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! OH! OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“All right.” The demon said after a few minutes of feathering Cordelia’s rear. “Use you fingers and get the back of her legs, thighs, and use the toothbrush on the backs of her knees.”

The tentacles took the feather duster and gave Fred the toothbrush. Fred pulled forward and began digging her fingers into Cordelia’s thighs, squeezing, rubbing, pinching, poking and tickling the hell out of her legs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FRED STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH WAIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Fred began scrubbing the backs of her friend’s knees with the brush each bristle sending her further into ticklish agony. “OH SHIHEHEHEHEHEHEHET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH FRED NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

For the next ten minutes, Fred continued to tickle Cordelia’s legs and knees, and, as much as she tried not to, Fred felt a certain satisfaction in getting revenge for her own torment at Cordelia’s hands. But the demon wasn’t satisfied yet.

“Okay now do her feet.” The demon ordered. Upon hearing this, Cordelia’s toes scrunched up on instinct. The demon saw that and sent two tentacles to her feet. The tentacles suddenly shot out a string of hairs that quickly tied around each of her toes and pulled them apart, stretched out and vulnerable to be tickled. Fred began scribbling her fingers across Cordy’s soles like feet flailing in the air to find friction. Cordelia’s arches, heels, insteps, and in between each toe were subjected to Fred’s nimble fingers.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEASE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Fred switched after fifteen minutes and began raking her fingers down Cordy’s soles, the seer went nuts! “AAAAAAARRRGGGHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!! AAAHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” And finally, after another fifteen minutes of sole raking, Fred sawed the feathers between Cordelia’s helpless toes. The result was hysterical. “IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

To Be Continued

Tentacles, raspberries and feet...oh my:) Cool story, thanks :)

Itwas actually very nice getting to the next parts as I progressed through the posts rather than have to go and hunt for them...something perhaps I should keep in mind,lol :) :bouncybou

Cordy and Fred Part 6

For nearly half an hour, Fred continued to tickle the hell out of Cordy’s feet, and Cordy herself was near tears from the ticklish ordeal. “AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!EEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!! OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHESSE! I NEED A BREAK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Stop.” The demon said after Cordelia’s sixth plea for a break. Fred stopped her work, and was suddenly lifted into the air. The Texas Twig watched as Cordy was flipped onto her back and then restrained by the tentacles again. “Now for the real fun. Tickle her tummy!”

“How much longer—HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Fred began to say, but dissolved into giggles as the tentacle wrapped around her tickled her ribs.

“You don’t question me, now tickle her!” the demon commanded.

Fred sighed as the tentacle set her down, she straddled Cordelia and began tickling. Fred’s fingers scribbled over Cordy’s tight abs, but her thumbs remand focused on scratching her belly button; Cordy lost it big time! “AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH! AAAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Fred continued this technique for almost an hour, before the demon told her to stop.

“Use the tickle tools.” The demon said evilly. “Use toothbrush in her navel and the feather duster on her belly!”

Fred did as she was told, stroking the feather duster across Cordelia’s vulnerable midsection and twisting the toothbrush in her belly button. “STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP! NO! NO ST-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP PLEHEHEHEHEHEASSE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“GOOD! GOOD!” The demon laughed in delight. “Now for something interesting, tickle her tits!”

“NO!” Fred screamed angrily.

“What?” the demon asked, not appreciating her tone.

“I said no! If you think we’re gonna let you keep toying with us like this you’re crazy! NOW LET US GO!” Fred said, throwing the feather duster away. The demon stared at its captives in anger.

“Big mistake.” It said menacingly. Suddenly Fred and Cordy were pulled up by the tentacles, suspending them in midair with their arms over their heads and their ankles bound together. The hand tentacles ripped their underwear off, leaving the two women stark naked. The demon leered at them, intent on torture. “Now you’ll both suffer the full wrath of my tickling prowess. And, guess what? Torturing you two has given me so much power, I’ve grown more tentacles!”

They noticed the change in the demon; when this started it was the size of a small car, now it was almost the size of a mobile home. And the tentacles had multiplied, instead of dozens, there were hundreds and there was a new type as well. The newer tentacle type had little mouths at the end, each with a long tongue to lick tickle its victims.

“You had your chance to play by the rules, now play time is over.” The demon hissed, the tentacles advancing. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

To Be Continued... What d'ya think so far?

Last edited:
Great story Who is this "Fred"? Is that short version of a female name?

Come on pal!

This is a great story! Don't leave the girls waiting in fearful expectation, hace the demon tickle them!

Cordy and Fred Part 7

The demon’s tentacles touched down on Cordy and Fred and the building seemed to shake with laughter.

Cordy squealed as the attack on her tummy was renewed, fingers and feathers flew on her belly, but the new breed of tentacle was worse. The tentacles with mouths licked and nibbled and blew raspberry after raspberry on her horribly ticklish tummy.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAUUUGGGHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!” More tentacles poked, pinched, squeezed, massaged, nibbled, and tickled her sides, ribs and hips, driving her into hysteria. “AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH! AH! AH! AH! AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAP”

“Stop? Oh no, we’re just getting started.” The demon said, laughing at their plight. The tentacles with hands at Cordelia’s under arms were each running a single finger in the dead center of her pits. This would’ve been bad enough, but the feather tentacles circled the devious fingers, adding to the torment. More of the evil eight fingered hands and the tentacles with the tickly tufts of hair lightly stroked Cordy’s neck and collarbone, she tried to scrunch her neck but more tentacles held her head back.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAP! PLEEEHEHEHEHSE STOHOHOHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T STAND IT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

“Yes! Keep begging!” the demon yelled in ecstasy. “It makes the laughter sweeter! Beg all you want but I’ll never stop!”

The new tentacles with mouths and the feathered ones were now attacking Cordelia’s ample breasts, the feathers were stroking her rosy nipples while the mouths were licking and nibbling her boobs. Cordy never dreamed her breasts were ticklish, but the demon was proving they were with great enthusiasm. Two feather tentacles went to her waist and proceeded to tickle her pussy, which she now wished wasn’t shaved. Feathers and fingers scribbled up and down her back, bombarding her with an unbearable tickling. Her luscious ass wasn’t spared the torment, as the evil hands goosed her and the feathers swirled over her cheeks and on her crack. The hairy tentacles brushed the back of her thighs and knees, making her wiggle like crazy. The tentacles wrapped around her ankles shot out the hairs that seemed to have the strength of steel cords, and pulled her toes apart. The feathers weaved in-between and fluttered up and down her ticklish toes as the evil hands scratched and stoked the length of her soles. Cordelia was brought to tears by her torture in all out tickle hell!
“AAIIIGGGGHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP! STOP! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHESE STOHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

And while Cordelia endured her own tickle torture, Fred was having problems of her own. Apparently the demon was angry at Fred’s impudence to his game earlier, because she was getting it worse than Cordelia. The demon’s feathers converged on her head and were stroked on her neck, cheeks, and ears. The demon’s eight fingered hands lightly ran over her helpless underarms, but after a few minutes of poking and prodding the feathers replaced the hands and these were replaced by the mouth tentacles which licked and blew raspberries on her vulnerable pits. The hands were even grabbing Fred’s long brown hair and using it to tickle her armpits. The Hands scribbled their eight fingers up and down the length of her arms, the feathers even tickled the palms of her hands. More hands dug into her rib cage, taking care to get between every single rib. The devious hands poked her sides and let their long fingernails torment her lean belly. The mouth tentacles were ruthless in administering raspberries to Fred’s tummy, coating her in a fine shine of saliva as they blew and licked her midsection. A feather tentacle circled her unbelievably ticklish navel, and when it dipped into her adorable innie, Fred exploded.

“AAAAAUUUGH! AAAAHH! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! STOP! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA! AH! OH! OH! OHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAARRGH!”

“Oh, poor girl, does that tickle?” the demon cooed in mock sympathy. “Good!”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOP! STOP! OHOHOHOHOHO PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Fred screamed as the demonic hands squeezed her hips and poked her sides. The hands continued their work on Fred’s tight behind, some used their nails to scratch various patterns on her butt cheeks while others administered little pinches on her sensitive ass. The fingers wiggled up and down her spine, sending chills through Fred’s body, while the feathers went from her shoulder blades to the small of her back. More hands tickled Fred’s thighs while the mouth tentacles nibbled and licked the backs of her knees. A mouth tentacle was inflicting an unspeakable torture as it licked Fred’s pussy, providing no sexual pleasure but immense tickle torture. The feathers sawed in-between her toes while some other tentacles held her toes exposed. Fred’s right sole was tortured by a hand with particularly long nails while her left sole was licked by a mouth tentacle. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHESE!! NOOO
HOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!”

Even the tentacles weren’t enough, because the demon was also using all its tickle toys on them. The toothbrush and hairbrush were scrubbed on the tender flesh of their armpits and soles. The feathers were used along side he demon’s own, and the feather duster was passed from tentacle to tentacle all over Fred’s body. The pen was used to write invisible patterns all over Cordelia’s body, if it hadn’t been out of ink the demon would’ve rewritten the entire dictionary on her body. As hard as they tried to move their bodies around, the evil tentacles weren’t thrown off for a second. The tickling would get to a fevered pitch and it seemed like they would pass out, but then the demon slowed so they would stay conscious and started up again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAAHAHHIAHAIHIAHAIHAIHAIHAIAHIAHA IHAIHAIHAIAHAHAHAHAA!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Screamed the two female members of Angel Investigations as they were tickled past their limits.

The demon itself had to lower itself to the floor of the building because it had become too big and heavy to stay on the ceiling. When Cordy and Fred first arrived the demon was the size of a car, now after feeding on their ticklish laughter it was the size of a small house. It had been hours since the demon first captured them to tickle them and feed on their laughter. Now, with each of them being tortured with a full body tickling, they were praying for someone to come save them or at least to be able to pass out. But the demon was merciless in its ticklish torment of the two girls, and had no intentions of stopping ever. This had to stop!

“HAHAHAHAHAHWAAAAAIITTT!!!HAHAHAHAHAHWEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAWE’LLMAKEADEAHEHEHEHEEEL!!!” Cordelia shouted, shaking her head to escape the feather under her chin.

“What deal could you make that could interest me?” the demon asked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WE CAN BRING YOUHOHOHOHO TWOHOHOHO MORE VICTIMS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” The demon stopped its tickly assault on Cordelia, but doubled its efforts on Fred. Cordy hung there, trying to catch her breath as she heard Fred descended further into hysteria.

“I’m listening.” The demon said, intrigued at the prospect of more ticklish victims.

“I…I…know…where we can get you two more girls to tickle, and I know that their much more ticklish than us.” Cordy said, catching her breath. “And one’s a vampire, so you can tickle her forever.”

“Hmmm.” The demon thought about it for a minute. “OK. You go get them, your friend will stay with me for some more laughs till you get back.”

“OK. DON’T WORRY FRED, IT WON’T BE MUCH LONGER!” Cordy shouted over Fred’s screams of laughter. “I’ll be back soon with your new victims.”

Hurry back, I don’t know how much your friend can take.” The demon grinned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!” Fred screamed as all the demon’s attention and tickling skill was now directed on her.

The demon let Cordy go, she grabbed her clothes and ran out to get the two people she knew who definitely deserved this kind of torture: Harmony and Lilah!

To Be Concluded.

It's my B-day is Friday, so if you like this story. post a reply and review.

Last edited:
i friggin love it! you got the character's personalities on target, and with great tickling scenes. just wish to see more foot tickling, though.

agreed

Amazing and GREAT choices to throw in Harmony and Lilah. God those two could use it. So could Eve but oh well. Love this story

Happy b'day and we all like Munchausen stories (of course only the */f ones)!
Have a lovely birthday and good wishes to all (Primetime, MC, TK81 have a good one!). We wish you all a joyous day
Love,
Anna and Heather Smith

well lilah once ran wolfram and hart, she was in her forties id say.not overly tall. liked to wear alot of heels.

Now eve he he he is a hot hot hot chick in season five. She is probaly in her twenties or early thirties with a cute baby smile and gold and blon hair, she is kind of short too.

General Zod said:
Great story Who is this "Fred"? Is that short version of a female name?
In the series Fred is short for Winefred...a female.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back