• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date (the TV show)

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
I only recently started watching (and taping) this series. Today they had a really sexy little tickle scene between Casey and his date Esther, a slim dark-haired 25 year-old fashion designer. He takes her to a place called The Parlor Spa for an "energy rebalancing" session.

Esther is shown lying on a massage table in a bikini while Casey runs his hands back and forth over her, just inches above her body, as part of the "therapy".

The spa owner then tells Esther to turn over and reposition herself. She's balancing herself on her hands and knees when you see Casey make a move (he's standing on the other side of her so you can't actually see his hands) and Esther suddenly giggles (nice high-pitched laughter) and pulls back. He must have briefly tickled her in the ribs.

She's still laughing as she says, "What was thaaaat? What were you doing? What did you do? Okay,okay, I've had e-...this is whoa!" I think she cut the "rebalancing" session short after this but she took it all very good-naturedly.

Of course Casey reacts with mock innocence and denies he touched her, but he clearly saw an opportunity he couldn't resist and acted on it in a playful way. That made it all the more appealing.

If anyone wishes to make a clip of this and post it, I'd gladly lend the tape out. It would make a nice addition to the files. Let me know.

I think it would be "socially risky" to tickle a woman you've never met before on a first date, unless things were going really really well with her. Maybe that's why the one guy refrained from tickling the hot blonde. But in Casey's situation, he seemed to be hitting it off pretty good with Esther and perhaps knew he could pull it off without her getting too upset about it.

His brief tickle attack did cause her to cut the therapy session short (probably because she was afraid he'd try it again) so she obviously wasn't entirely pleased he'd taken that liberty with her. But she was laughing throughout the incident and she seemed more surprised and bemused than cross with him for doing it.

there is also the episode from the spring break edition. the couple is in the cab and he openly comes out and asks her if she is ticklish. she says yes and that she likes to wrestle. so he takes the hint and pulls her legs up and starts tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back