• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Jones gets Tickled on the View by Joy

tickle her

TMF Novice
I saw a episode a couple of weeks ago on the view! Where The View Girls were talking about whats the most comfortable type of underwear for women! Most said Panties but the young one Elizabeth said Thong! You all know how Star has to Put in her 2 cents all the time she said this!

Star: Well My favorite type of undeis are my Little Black Panty Briefs with diamonds on them!
Joy: Said you dont need no diamonds on your Panties
Star: If I wasnt so Classy I'd pull off my pants and show you
(Crowd cheering and laughing)
Joy: Well go ahead then, nobodys stopping you!
Star: Only ABC is!
Joy: Says youre just a little frady baby (and starts Tickling star under the arms) This only lasts for like 2 seconds, because Stars starts laughing and jerking away! But right after that Joy got her in the Ribs! Star started squriming for a few seconds and looked embarrased and started to get annoyed but she was still smiling, and you could tell she was very Ticklish! By the way Meredith saved star, she said well we have to go to a commercial break, but w'ell be back with more Hot Topics! The camera was gone after that!

Thanks for telling us about that scene. On "The View", I would love to see someone tickle both Elizabeth and Meredith.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back