• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haley's Tickling (M/F Feet)

Should I make a sequel?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

alvpryce

This is the first tickling fiction I've ever written, so it's not going to be that good. I'm not going to worry about proper grammar, run-on sentences, or fragments, I'm just going to focus on making an enjoyable, readable story. So read on and enjoy! :)

----------

Haley, a stunningly beautiful 18 year old girl, woke up to find herself tied up indoors on the floor of a house. After a brief look at her surroundings, she deducted that it was not her house, and she was hogtied and barefoot. Next to her she saw her shoes, and her socks inside of them. She was wearing black shorts and a white tank top. Haley had a nice tan and blond hair that reached her shoulders. Her size 6 feet were stunningly beautiful and soft, the type you just can't resist tickling when you see them. Her extremely ticklish slender 5'5" body was pulled taut in the tight hogtie, and her two big toes were tied together. There was a cloth stuffed into her mouth, and it was sealed off with duct tape. She cried out for help with a muffled "MMMPH!" as she struggled and pulled at the ropes that bound her. Whoever tied her up made no mistakes. She could only successfully move her head and wiggle her bare toes and feet. Fortunately for her, she enjoyed bondage and tickling, so she began to get aroused by this predicament. She continued to struggle and wriggle and moan and tickle her soles to become aroused, until about 15 minutes later a large man wearing all black walked in. He was at least 6'6", and he was very wide and muscular.

"So you're finally up." he said in a deep, gruff voice. The look in Haley's eyes were that of fear and curiosity. She was afraid of what he might do to her, but yet she was curious whether or not she would like it. "I'll skip through the introductions and get down to business. I've had my eyes on you, Haley, for quite a while now. You're growing to become a fine young lady, and I've also seen what you do when you think nobody is watching." he added as Haley blushed in embarrassment. He walked over to her feet and sat down. She knew what he was going to do and began to giggle through her gag. She wiggled her bare feet and scrunched her toes, hoping this would help make the tickling more bearable. She was insanely ticklish, especially on her feet.

The man pulled a feather out of a bag he was carrying and applied it to her bound left foot. She giggled helplessly and squirmed, the sensations of the tickling rushing through her body. The man continued to tickle Haley's feet with the incredibly fluffy feather, drawing small circles on her heel, and tracing zig zag lines up her sole onto her toes, wehre he brushed left and right. She tried to wiggle her vulnerable toes quickly in an attempt to take her mind off of the torturous tikling, but it was to no avail. The man continued to tickle on each bound foot, occasionally putting down the feather to tickle her soles with his fingers. She laughed and jerked at her bonds, but she couldn't budge one inch. All she could do was thrash her head from side to side and wiggle her toes.

Her pussy was getting swollen with excitement and her panties were wet. She was beginning to moan in pleasure as the man slowed his tickling to more erotic, soft touches with the feather. She pulled at the ropes; not to escape, but rather to add to the feeling of helplessness which made her so aroused. Her panties were now soaking wet and her pussy was ready to explode. Her nipples were rock hard and she began to moan and lightly wiggle as the man continued to lightly tickle her bound bare feet, going from heel to sole to toes and back. She was ready to explode in pleasure, and the man could tell as he continued to scribble on her spectacular feet, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly her whole body tightened up and she let out a scream of pleasure as she let out a torrential orgasm. The sensations were so powerful that she passed out right on the spot.

She awoke in her bed. It was 3 in the morning, and nobody else was awake. "Wow... was it all a dream?" she said to herself. But she soon found out that it all really happened as she felt rope marks on her wrists and ankles, and her panties were wet. She closed her eyes as she remembered the intense pleasure that rushed through her body. She wanted more; no, she needed more. She walked out into the kitchen to get a drink of water. She was wearing only her panties and bra, so she rushed back into her room to get into her bed and out of the cold air. As she was about to get into her bed she noticed a small package on the table by her bed. There was a label that read "To Haley, from the Mystery Man". She opened it up and found ropes and a pair of handcuffs inside. Once again she remembered the pleasure she felt as her grin grew to a large smile. She walked up to the door, locked it, and began to tie her ankles together...

THE END PART 1

----------

Yup, you'll have to leave the rest of this story up to your imagination! :p Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story. Feel free to post any comments here, since that's what you're supposed to do. Thanks for reading!

-alvpryce

Wow!!!! Thats a great story! I love it when someone implements the hogtie into a story!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back