• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your first tickle torture (M/F)

foosboy

TMF Poster
You lay sleeping in your bed. It’s a hot summer night and the silk sheets are cool and smooth against your naked body. I have known for a long time about your ticklishness as I secretly tested you from time to time. A rib poke here, a playful finger up your sole there. Your laughter and oh so cute reaction of fear when I tickled you drove me to an obsession and well thought out plan. Tonight will be the cultivation of months of playful tickles and planning. You would have found it a comical sight if you would have seen me slipping in through your basement window, only to realize I left my expertly packed bag of tricks outside. Feeling embarrassed at my stupidity as I steal back out the window to retrieve my bag, only to slip back in tripping over your light cord. I would not make a good thief. Fearing I may have disturbed you by my noisy entry I hide out behind the couch as I go over the plan again in my mind. The house is dark except for the rays of moon light streaming in through the windows. I begin sneaking through the house like a snake. Slowly crawling on the floor and inching my bag slowly with me as I make my way to your bedroom. I see you sleeping there so peacefully but fear I may wake you before I can implement my fiendish plot. Quietly I reach into my bag and pull out a rag and a bottle of ether. Soaking the rag I raise up on my knees and gently place it over your mouth and nose. Your sleep becomes so deep a party could be going on and you would not know it. Removing the rag I quickly begin my plan. I slide the soft sheet off of your naked body and let it drop on the floor at the foot of the bed. I tie your wrists to the corners of the head board with the skill and speed of a sailor tying off a sail. I slide a blind fold over your eyes and marvel at your silky hair as I secure it tightly. Next I pull out an adjustable spreader bar and wrap the leather cuffs around your creamy ankles. I have to work fast before you wake when my attention is drawn to your bald mound. So smooth, so inviting. But that’s not why I’m here, not now at least. I spread the bar as far as your legs will go and lock it in place. Using a strong nylon rope I hook it to the ring in the center of the bar then loop it around an eye hook that I expertly placed next to the fan just a day before. Pulling the rope I raise your legs high in the air lifting your perfect ass slightly off the bed. Tying the rope off I notice you begin to stir. Working quickly I dig through my bag pulling out a ball gag and work it between your supple lips. Pulling on the strap tightly but carefully as to not catch your hair. I have achieved my first goal just in time as you groggily begin to stir, pulling on your restrained wrists and twisting your beautiful hips. You try to open your eyes but all you can see is darkness through the blind fold. Your words are muffled as I hear you begin to ask what is going on, begging me to let you go. Please you say. You will do anything if I just let you go. I tell you that you will do anything I want now. You ask who I am, although you know my voice. Quite well as we have been seeing each other for 2 full months. Although I have never told you directly about my fetishes you have let it slip that you would like to try bondage but were too shy and afraid. I tell you that you can call me sir and to not be afraid because I am not going to hurt you. Your mind races with thoughts, fantasies and fears. I ask you what my toy would want? You mumble anything I want just don’t tickle you. And why would you not want me to tickle you I ask with an evil grin. You squeak around your gag that you are too ticklish. You are? I tease you knowing full well how extremely ticklish you are. I hear you whisper yes around your gag as I reach into my bag and pull out a plastic fork. Well now lets just see how ticklish you are, I tease letting the prongs of the fork lightly rake down your neck. You giggle and move your head trying to protect your neck. I continue dragging the fork down between your breasts. You giggle more and louder at the feeling that is now tracing circles around your breasts. Your nipples becoming ridged the closer I get to them lightly dragging the tines around them. You seem to be enjoying the light tickles your jiggling breasts are receiving until I drop the fork and begin viciously kneading your sensitive hips. You buck and scream laughter through your gag feeling my fingers wiggle over and into your soft flesh. I revel in your laughter and become aroused watching your breasts bounce and sway. Your arms shaking as you pull against your bonds trying to twist away from my wandering fingers. I lean in and begin tickling your belly button by darting and twisting my tongue deep into it. My fingers wandering up your ribs to your ticklish pits. Screaming and laughing into your gag your body twisting and shaking. I stop all your torment to let you catch your breath. Spending my time digging into my bag and pulling out 2 stiff feathers. You try to beg through your gag. Please, oh god please, no, no more. I look at your flush face and grin evilly as your breasts heave when you suck in the precious air. Oh yes! I tell you. I’m not done with you yet, I think you like this. And I’m going to keep going until I know you like it. You feel the feathers lightly tracing down your sides and begin giggling again. I swirl them around your perfect belly button before cris crossing them over your bald mound then down around your glistening lips. Your giggles mix with moans as I skillfully flick the feathers over your outer lips and around your shamelessly engorged nubbin. I lay the feathers down and begin tracing my finger nails up the backs of your legs from your soft ass up behind your knees and down to your bound ankles. You begin thrashing and laughing hard into your gag. Your legs shaking and quivering. Your muffled begging amidst the sounds of laughter and screams turn to moans again as my fingers trace back up your calves to your inner thies making small circles ever so close to your swollen lips. You begin to grind your hips shamelessly in the air wanting my touch on your glistening clit. Mmmm yes, hehehe please hehehe. Can be heard around your wet gag. I lay down facing your sweet mound and again madly attack your hips with my wriggling fingers. You scream into the gag ending in laughter till you feel my warm tongue flicking back and forth across your wet lips. Your hips thrusting to meet my tongue. Hoping that the tickling will stop and my tongue would part your burning lips and give you relief from the fire burning deep in your belly. You laugh and moan as I hold my tongue out. My fingers evilly torturing your sides as you pleasure yourself on my tongue. I sense you are very close to orgasm when I stop and let you catch your breath. You gasp and pant begging me through your gag to let you cum. I just laugh at you and tell you that you will come when I want you to and not before. You feel the bed shake as I climb off and disrobe myself. I ask you if my toy is having fun? I ask if you want more as I remove your blind fold. You shake your head no as your eyes focus on my throbbing member and gasp. Your eyes are locked on me as I climb back on the bed. It seems I left your poor little tootsies out I tell you. Your eyes widen and your head shakes no as you know your feet are so unbearably ticklish. I hear you beg and whimper into the gag when you see my fingers raise, poised over your soft soles. Your toes curl tight in anticipation and you see a sadistic smile on my face. Laugh for me slave is all you hear before my fingers begin raking up and down your helpless soles. Your whole body tightens and shakes as you scream with laughter. Your eyes wide and your face flush as I scoot up letting my pulsating member rub against your bucking nubbin. You moan loudly and laugh as you feel my shaft part your lips letting your sweet juices drip down between your soft ass. The burning in your loins is so intense you grind as you buck against me hoping beyond hope that you would feel me enter you and give you sweet release. I continue the violent attack on your poor hyper ticklish feet as I lean forward. Your breasts swaying and bouncing. Your poor nipples are so hard they hurt and all you can think about is the teasing feeling as your throbbing clit rubs against my hard member. Your mind is gone from the tickling and your ears are ringing with your own screams of laughter that are becoming deeper as your moaning grows stronger. Your mind being spun by the torture of my tickling and the burning desire, the raging inferno deep in your belly. I catch your tight warm pussy just right and you feel my slide deep inside of you. The head of my hard smooth shaft tickling you inside just behind your sweat glistening mound. I tickle your perfect little soles as hard and fast as I can. My little girl wants to cum doesn’t she? I ask loudly over the mixture of moans and laughter. A loud muffled YES passes your gag between gasps and laughter. Cum for me then tickle toy. I tell you as I feel your burning hot lips milking my member with your ticklish quivers to cum. You let out an unearthly garbled laughing grunt as I feel your hot juices rushing around my shaft. Watching your head thrown back and eyes roll back. Your whole body tenses and just vibrates as my orgasm squirts deep inside you. You collapse to exhausted to anything but quiver. Your eyes are crossed and body is too week to move as juices continue to pump out around my member which is being milked by your muscles. After you stop I let your legs down and take all your binds away. Lastly taking your ball gag. Still too weak to talk and the occasional body spasm I ask if you enjoyed that. You let out a small uh hu before I curl up with you as we both drift off to sleep thinking of our next adventure.

Sorry I just couldnt help myself from writing this as a first person. Hope you liked it. And if not well poo on you hehe It's amazing what you can come up with when your lonely.

dont be sorry foosboy for writing in the first person. made one think that it might be true. it was a fantastic story. you should continue this line of writing because writing in the first person places the reader even more there.

isabeau

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back