• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL of my stories (all true) (there's alot!)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
..... These stories have all been rewritten and reposted in 2019-2020 under my newer account "The Internet"

Last edited:
great thread! I enjoyed reading about your experiences. Some of these were new to me.

Fantastic

You are a very lucky man to have such experiences. I would love to post mine but they arent as good as yours.

Ha! Xavier! Thanks! Believe me, they came with a price, hahaha.

Post your experiences! They're just as good, believe me!!!

Mr. Macphisto, thank you man. That was basically the highest compliment.

I'm going to post a new batch......the stuff that's happened in the time period SINCE I wrote those stories. I have a bunch of good ones! Not as many, but I've got at least...(let me count)....maybe 9 or 10 to report! I'll try to post them later today!

these were awsome

I love true stories. These were very good, but how long did it take you to type them up. Hehe, you should come check out Chicago sometime, mabey I could sneak my way into your next post... hehe.... anyway, I really did enjoy reading this, well most of this, I figured I'd post before I finished reading ALL of it, in case I didn't finish right now and saved the rest till next time. I'm a slow reader I guess... Well, your the best, I loved your stories so far, bye... Coral :)

sooooo... when are you going through chicago, hehe, ;) Ok, I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing you now, I'm sometimes a jerk like that. lol, Coral :redheart:

by the way, I read your public profile, and (now don't take this negatively), but in light of all of these stories you have, you are a freak. Like the whole tickling while having sex thing, I mean c'mon, hehe... Im just kiddin, tis too bad I have no caribbean accent, lol...

all i can say is wow. and yes i believe they are all true. but in my whole life, i have never witnessed anyone being tickled. maybe you should kind of come to my town, your luck just might make something happen. its amazing how you seem to come across tickling. i loved these stories. and the fact they are true makes it even better. keep posting.

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Awwww Isabeau, thank you! What encouraging, kind words. Yeah, even I am impressed at my luck, though sometimes it doesn't feel like luck because you feel hot and cold at the same time, you feel like you can't move, you start STARING. TWICE I've walked past nail places and seen a girl going ballistic with giggles, and what can I do? I stare at the window like a voyeuristic creep until I can tear myself away. Both times I left while the action was still going on, I couldn't just keep staring in the window!! Anyhow, thanks, really. I will be posting more, I'm on a stories kick and I like writing them down, lest I forget!!!

Coral-first off, I don't know about you being a "jerk"!!!! I wouldn't go that far!! But a tease? Well....isnt' that EXACTLY the reason you were being punished in YOUR story? For being a TEASE?

The truth is is that tickle torturing a girl for being a tease.....is the BEST reason to tickle one. Or as I like to call it, it's your punishment for being so pretty, hahaha. So if you want to be a tease, then ok. But.....sooner or later... a guy is gonna get you, he's gonna get you really good and you won't be able to get away, his hands are going to touch you wherever he wants, run his fingers all over you, all your secret spots, and you won't be able to stop him. Because you MADE him do it. You did it so many times.

That's what happens to a tease, my love. :)

Chicago? Home of Coral? Whew. Let me look on a globe and take that in!

I'm actually going to be in Chicago possibly two times, definitely one. One is I'm drumming on my friend's album, and he's recording it in Detroit. But we're going to stop in Chicago first where he's playing a gig. And then also, my job may be sending me there for a week at some point in the next couple of months. If you want to show me around...and you promise to be a good girl....:)

PS-I just read the end of your post! I missed that! My public profile? I don't even know what's on that, haha, I should double check. Probably should be updated. Also......um.....yeah, the having sex thing.....I always feel weird talking about that here, isn't that odd? Even when I was writing it, I was thinking if there was a way I didn't have to mention it, but.......there was no way! I hope it didn't like creep anybody out or anything. Yeah, I guess I am a freak. I mean......jeez, yes, these stories really prove it actually. I guess it could be worse.

Ah, now I'm bummed out, haha.

umm... a little off-topic but...

are you a drummer? What band are you, or your friend with? I used to play guitar for a local band here in Chicago, till I was replaced. My ex-boyfriend's band. Our name was Axidentprone. We're kinda putting together a new record, and looking for a drummer to record with. I'm writing most of the new material, and I was just talking to a few drummers, who aren't going to work out... It's just strange that you mentioned it... Anyway, I'm serious, we're looking for a drummer just to record with. I can send you our first cd and single if you're interested. We'll pay whoever that is, of course, and I'm sure if it were to be someone I knew, I could figure out *some* way of repaying you personally, hehe... but seriously, drop me a line... hmmm... pm me here I suppose and I'll send ya my email... Just let me know that you did here, otherwise I'll never check, I never do... ok, sorry this is so long, bye Coral :)

and when I said I read your public profile and called you a freak, you know I was just kiddin right? It's mostly because of the post you left on my story, but I suppose the joke was in bad taste, and the sarcasm hard to get across on the computer, lol. ok, have a lovely night... :redheart:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back