• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road Warriors, Limping back to Paradise, and, long buried demons divide a team

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. They played decently, and went 5-4. They returned home on a Thursday night to begin a weekend series against the Giants that would open a nine game homestand against the California teams.
In the meantime, the problems with the commissioner weren't going away. Upon investigating into the Good Guys activities, he found that despite the fact that they weren't causing any problems currently, Mitch and Naomi were often the key players in the Good Guys ongoing drama. There had been drug addiction, adultery, and now, an ongoing war with their owner. It was all ancient history, except for the current situation with the owner, but it was enough for the commissioner to drudge up trouble. Understandably, it caused an uproar in the media, and the newspaper and TV stations confronted the team about it before the opening game against the Giants. Mitch spoke for the team, saying that hopefully, the negative publicity would blow over, and the team could get back to playing baseball. However, after a tough 4-3 loss in the opening game by Kate Hudson, the tension in the clubhouse that was building over the situation exploded, with of all people, the sweet Kate erupting at Mitch and Naomi: "Damn you two! This team has always been under a microscope due to our lifestyles, and now you both have to make it worse. Everything, from fucking day one that I joined this stupid team, has been Mitch and Naomi this, and Mitch and Naomi that. I love playing ball, and I love tickling, but Iam so fucking tired of the drama that both of you cause. You guys are 37 and 36, why dont you both just fucking go retire and do something else? Leave all of us other innocents alone! Iam just fucking sick of it all!" Kate screamed, and left the clubhouse.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they had another sleepless night, troubled at the tirade their friend had at them. They had been teammates with Kate seemingly forever, and now, with the noose tightening around the neck of the Good Guys, even their closest friends were at war with them. They both lied in bed, truly wondering if it was time say uncle, and leave the team, and the island. Upon arriving at the ballpark the next night before the rest of the team, Lee Sniderman had a meeting with the couple in his office: "Kate had no right to erupt at you both last night. She violated our team's number one rule, no bashing of each other. Iam going to fine her at least $500, and have a stern talk with her. We are all under the spotlight here, it isnt only Mitch and Naomi's fault" "Lee, you've known me 20 years, since I was your student in college, and you've managed me for years now. Do you want us to leave the island and the team? Am I the problem?" Mitch asked. "Mitch, to be honest, I have always liked you, even when you were my student, but you are a worrier, and you can be a big pain in the ass sometimes. Naomi probably deals with more of that at home then we do here, but we all love you, this team is a family. No one is asking you to leave, or to do anything differently that you have been. Stay, play the best you can, and we can and will deal with this. Hell, you've played the last year with an owner who hates your guts, and would love to do nothing but trade or release you. This is another difficult situation. We will get through it" Lee said.
A bit later, when Kate arrived at the ballpark, Sniderman called her into his office. "Ms Hudson, you are fined $500, and I want you to apologize to Mitch and Naomi. This problem involves all of us. It is not all Mitch and Naomi's fault. We need to deal with this, whatever it is, and however big it gets, as a team, and to support each other. We cant behave like this"
Kate, before she got into her game clothes, went over to Mitch and Naomi and apologized. "Iam sorry, guys, I just lost my head. This whole thing has me so frazzled, that I unfairly erupted at both of you. Will you forgive me?" "Of course, Kate, people sometimes say things that they dont mean, it's okay" Mitch and Naomi said, putting their arms around Kate.
Then, Sniderman held a clubhouse meeting with his team, to air out the situation once and for all. "Okay, we need to talk this all out, because we all know this is going to be an ongoing problem, and wont go away. I want everyone to air their feelings, so we can clear the air, and try to move on, even with this hanging over our heads. Once the feelings were aired out, it was agreed that while, for the most part, Mitch and Naomi were liked by their teammates, there was a certain amount of resentment for the "center of attention" that both seemed to generate. While Mitch was the star hitter, it was a team of 25, and both their private wars of the past, which were ancient history, and the public war Mitch was having with the owner now, combined with the media problem caused by the commissioner's crackdown on tickling, had a negative effect on both the perception of Mitch by his teammates, and on the team itself. Now, with the air cleared, everyone, including Mitch, was going to try and do better for themselves, the team, and the commissioner, and the team was going to try and heal the wounds It would take time, but ultimately, they had one goal, to be successful on the field, and to keep the owner and commissioner off their backs.
In the meantime, the homestand played out successfully. After winning two of three from the Giants, The Good Guys also won two of three from both San Diego and the Dodgers. The ballpark was filled, the situation with the commissioner being dealt with, and Amy was keeping her distance. All in all, the Good Guys just wanted to heal, after the recent problems.
The team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, as punishment for her eruption at Mitch and Naomi, would be Kate Hudson. Kate, a veteran of many tickle wars, was tied to a table naked in the middle of the fetish club. Naomi began by walking over to Kate: "You little troublemaking bitch. I thought I was your friend. To erupt at my darling hubby and I like that. You will now pay for that!" Naomi ran her fingers like spiders over Kate's neck, as the latter squealed and thrashed at her restraints: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Next, Gil Bellows took over, tickling the bound Kate under her arms with his fingers, and on her nipples with a feather, as Kate erupted with high pitched laughter, and bucked again: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO GIL! NO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, the second baseman, Russell, had his turn, running his fingers down Kate's sides, and across her belly, as she continued to jerk at her bounds:HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Moving down, Charlize Theron had her turn, running her fingers in Kate's hips, thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch postioned himself at Kate's pretty feet. "Little Katie. Poor poor little Katie. All bound and helpless. You have the audacity to rip me, the captain, and your teammate for years, not to mention your good friend. Iam going to make sure you pay dearly for that. With that, Mitch attacked Kate's bare ultra ticklish soles with his fingers, a feather, ice, a vibrating electric massager, and, last but not least, his tounge in long strokes up and down her ticklish soles and around her toes. Kate went absolutely beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed for mercy, begging him to stop, with tears in her eyes! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG OK OK! IAM SORRY i RIPPED YOU! I'LL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING, I GIVE UP! NO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch stopped tickling Kate, and she was untied.
So, the Good Guys, once again under the microscope, had experienced something they didnt often endure. They had in the past survived through hurricanes, drug problems, adultery, loss of their manager, and other adversity, and had bounded and survived. Now, for the first time, they were divided by controversy. Hopefully, the clubhouse meeting had cleared the air, and the team would go on as a team, and rebuild from the hurts of the recent past. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

awesome Mitchell. this time there was descriptive tickling. it was cool. i cant wait to see whats going to happen next. i like Mitchell and Naomi, but do not like Amy. as usual Mitchell. well done, you write very creatively. wish you would repost the stories you said you wrote a couple of years back. its hard to go back thru the pages to find them, however i guess i could look thru your threads.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen :xpulcy: :whip: :dogpile: :redheart:

Yes, pick through my threads. I honestly dont know how to repost, sorry. Iam glad you are such a big fan of my work. It is appreciated.
I can help you a bit with searching the stories. Go into the stories forum, do a search, and put in key words Naomi Watts, Kate Hudson, Mandy Moore, Paradise Island, and such. Also do keywords Jim Gardner, Lee Sniderman, Good Guys, and such. All those keywords should bring up my stories. I have between 100 and 200 posted on here for the last 2 years since 2003. Each keyword might not bring up every story, but many past stories will come up. That should help you. Let me know.
Thanks again for your praise of my work, it is appreciated. As you know, this is a continuing story, so stay tuned for more soon. Take care.

Mitch

Yes, pick through my threads. I honestly dont know how to repost, sorry. Iam glad you are such a big fan of my work. It is appreciated.
I can help you a bit with searching the stories. Go into the stories forum, do a search, and put in key words Naomi Watts, Kate Hudson, Mandy Moore, Paradise Island, and such. Also do keywords Jim Gardner, Lee Sniderman, Good Guys, and such. All those keywords should bring up my stories. I have between 100 and 200 posted on here for the last 2 years since 2003. Each keyword might not bring up every story, but many past stories will come up. That should help you. Let me know.
Thanks again for your praise of my work, it is appreciated. As you know, this is a continuing story, so stay tuned for more soon. Take care.

Mitch

Will you ever do these again? With baseball season almost over, baseball fans need something to get through this offseason.

Hi Jericho

Thanks for looking this up. This is a very old story.

Hope all is well.

I have not done these stories in over 10 years, and was really not thinking about doing them. I rarely write anymore.

If you want me to do them, I can try to think of things when the World Series is over. As you may know, I'm an Atlanta Braves fan, and the Braves are playing in the World Series against the Houston Astros. Game 3 is tonight, and Games 4 and 5 are tomorrow and Sunday.

Take care.
Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back