• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (*/F, incomplete, details within)

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
The home page explains most of the things I'm about to say, but might as well put them here.

First important note: this is similar but not identical to a Choose Your Own Adventure story. The main difference is that CYOA stories have many paths that vary greatly -- one path might make you a rocket scientist, another path might make you a street thug, so on and so on. In contrast, this Carmen Sandiego story has enough loops in it that most readers will be able to experience most of the story in a single sitting.

Second important note: the story is extremely incomplete -- currently only the tickling of feet and legs are even near completion -- and after my initial burst of inspiration, I found myself slowly becoming disinterested. I wasn't even really intending to post it here since I wasn't going to finish it, but a friend of mine apparently had my file directory bookmarked, read the story and told me that he liked it. This was interesting because this friend, as far as I know, is not into tickling and was previously unaware of my kink for it. So, anyway, I figured why the hell not and decided to post this message. Maybe it'll spur me back into writing it, maybe not, but hey, incomplete is probably better than nothing?

Iiiii guess that's about it, so here's the link. :)

http://www.geocities.com/jarioth/

~syn

Last edited:
hmm

This looks interesting. I saved it in my favourites :)

So far, so good. Can't wait to see it when it's complete. Hopefully, Carmen will get some tickles, too. Hint, hint. :D

hmm

Perhaps you could put in some pics of Carmen and all too?
In any case let us know in this thread when you updated k?

Oh, I forgot to add...

Thanks for including the sock tickling. :wavingguy

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back