• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hehe, out of the closet... sorta...

coral21

TMF Novice
Hey, I just wanted to post real fast to let you all know that I'm still here, just havent posted in a while, and tell you all about my interesting experience. Just the other day, well, last saturday night, I told a few friends about my liking of being tickled and sometimes even tickling others myself. I went on this double date with my friend and these two guys, who turned out to be pretty cool, but not what I'm looking for. We got to talking afterward and watched the movie million dollar baby. I don't know if any of you watched that movie, but it's pretty sad, so we needed a pick me up. I was giggling and flirting with my date for the evening and poked him in the sides with my socked toes. He reached out and tickled me quickly and we all sorta started talking.
I "casually" mentioned that I liked it, and that I'm so ticklish everywhere that I squirm around and make a big fool of myself. Of course, this lead to poking, but nothing huge. I made the move then. I told him to sit on my legs and give it a shot. I layed down on my tummy on the floor, and he sat on the backs of my legs. Twirling my feet around a little while he slipped his fingers into my socks to pull them off, I waited for him to dance his fingers across my soles, with the full intent of wiggling and giggling and looking cute and pathetic. Just then, though, my friend and her date joined in. Her date held my ankles tight while she and my date tickled my toes. I had a great time. They didn't tickle me long, but long enough to where we had to incite revenge upon Ann, my friend. That was fun, too. I suppose my secret's safe, though. I wasn't too obvious, although, I was the most obvious I had ever been before. Anyway, it was fun. Made me smile, thought I'd share it with all of you. Have a great night, Coral :)

Coral your such a cutie and I could only dream I was your date madly tickling your helpless feet. Anyway ty for shareing )) sounds like a fun time :woot:

Great story. Its good to see others being open about tickling and having fun doing so. Maybe this experience might enable others to be more open about there fetish for tickling. once again great post.

Coral, excellent experience. Thanks for sharing. I think the best part of the whole situation was how you egged the guy on to tickle you, and he obliged. He is one lucky guy, getting to tickle your bare feet! LOL! Wish I was him! :dogpile: Anyhow, thanks again for telling us about this.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back