• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Golden State Tour, Troublesome Comments, Beanball Wars, and,Retribution

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a California road trip, going 4-5 on the trip. After losing two of three in San Francisco, they won two of three in San Diego, and lost two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home on a Sunday night, and had an off day on Monday, before beginning a nine game homestand against the Mets, Braves, and Astros.
Throughout his life, since his childhood, even when he was an Atlanta Braves fan, before he joined the Good Guys, there had always been one team Mitch had loved to hate, and that was the New York Mets. Mitch didnt hate New York, as he was originally from there before he came to the island. Also, in spite of the Yankees incredible payroll, he had always respected Joe Torre and his club, win or lose, as top opponents in the World Series.
The Mets were another story. Whenever Mitch played against them, there was a bit of extra adrenaline, extra power in his swing. As the Good Guys arrived at the ballpark on Tuesday night to play the Mets, it came to Mitch's attention that a few of the Mets players had made some comments in the New York media about the star right fielder. Mitch, incensed, fired back at the opponents: "They criticize me? How many damn championships to they have? Like two? 20 years ago? Oh wow! Let's see those bums beat us in any meaningful game on the field, then they can rip me! Idiots!" Mitch fumed.
That night's starting pitchers were Pedro Martinez for the Mets, and Kate Hudson for Paradise. Early on, one could tell it was going to be an ugly game. Kate, furious at the Mets for ripping her teammate, hit the Mets leadoff batter. When the Good Guys came to bat in the home first inning, Pedro buzzed Mitch high and tight, and then in the second, hit Kate in the back. The latter touched off a bench clearing brawl. Kate, Mitch, and Pedro were all ejected from the game. The fans were the biggest losers in that scenario, booing the umpires, and the players for fighting. A near sellout had paid their money to see Hudson Vs Martinez, and now they would have to settle for lesser pitchers, and watch the Good Guys lose the game.
The next night, despite the warning before the game for cooler heads, or disciplinary action, the proceedings got ugly again. Tom Glavine, the Mets starter, hit Mitch in the back with a pitch in the bottom of the first, resulting in his ejection. When the Mets came to bat in the second, Gil Bellows hit Mike Piazza, the Mets catcher, in the back, and he, too, was tossed. Once again, the game degenerated into something of a farce, and the Good Guys lost to the Mets for the second night in a row. That prompted the owner's wraith, and he paid a visit to the clubhouse before the Thursday night game: "Okay, I have tried to stay quiet through this whole scenario, but enough is enough. If you guys hate the Mets, fine, and if the hatred serves to motivate you, more power to you, but we have lost the last two nights due to not having our best players on the field because of ejection. Beat the Mets with your talent, not your mouths, you are all better than that. How can we beat them if our best guys keep getting ejected? Go out there tonight, keep out of the extra cirricular activities, keep your mouths shut, and just play the game. We can beat them that way" The owner, who was usually despised by his team, actually gave them some sound advice, and, in the first inning that night, Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and hammered a grand slam homerun to give the Good Guys an easy win.
Atlanta was the next opponent. After an opening game win, the Good Guys lost in extra innings on Saturday night. Kate Hudson, and Braves ace John Smoltz, both took the mound, on a sunny Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout, in one of the best pitched regular season games, in Good Guys history. Both pitchers pitched nine shutout innings, only to have the Good Guys finally win the game in the bottom of the tenth on a long Mitch homerun.
The Astros came to town to finish the homestand. After a loss on Monday night, the Good Guys rebounded on Tuesday. Then, during a Wednesday afternoon matinee, the Paradise Islanders survived a rough outing by Charlize Theron, falling behind 5-0, only to rally and tie the game in the sixth. In the 11th, with the score still tied, Mitch put a dramatic end to the homestand by ripping a long homerun into the water off Astros closer Brad Lidge, to put an end to a stormy (off the field), and successful homestand. Now the team would pack their bags for a road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. After the initial controversy, a meeting with the owner and the support of his teammates had helped a struggling Mitch get hot, and he was swinging the bat well as the team would take to the road.
In the meantime, as always, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, for all the controversy he had caused lately, would be Mitch. He was tied hands and feet to the bed in his boxer shorts, as a screaming crowd of women, and his heckling male teammates watched. Kate Hudson came over to him in heckle mode: "Poor little Mitchy, all tied and bound. Who has the big mouth now, you idiot. You started that whole beanball war with the Mets, and cost me a win, you will now pay for that." With that, Kate began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers as the right fielder thrashed at his bonds and began laughing: HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOO! Moving down, closer Amanda Bynes approached, attacking Mitch's pits and sides, and ribs and belly with her fingers, and two big feathers, causing Mitch to howl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG AMANDA STOP! NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Charlize Theron was next, tickling Mitch on his inner thighs, and the backs of his knees, causing him to buck. Then, finally, Naomi approached, dressed in black leather, and had a very angry look on her face: "Not only did your big mouth cost us that series with the Mets, but you caused my friend Kate to miss a game. You know what, Iam tired of you, Mister, Iam tired of you, your big mouth, and your obsession with my feet, and having your hands and mouth all over them 24/7. Iam now going to make you pay for that! With that, Naomi attacked Mitch's feet with fingers, a feather, and ice on his toes and over his soles. Mitch went beserk! He moved his feet every which way, and howled with hysterical laughter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OMG NO NAOMI NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, he was untied, and the party continued.
That night, when the couple got home, and they undressed for bed, Mitch tentatively approached Naomi. :"Nai, ah you weren't serious about what you said, were you? You arent tired of me and my obsession with your feet. I mean..." She started to laugh: "No, silly, Iam an actress, remember. I was pretty good, huh? Pretty convincing? Guess I had you there for a while?" She said with a smirk. "OOH, You, Iam gonna get you now!" Mitch said, jumping on Naomi, and pinning her down, and tickling her on her sides until she collapsed in hysterics, and then tickling her feet, toes, and running his mouth, and tounge, over her feet, and toes, as she shrieked with girlish laughter: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY OKAY IAM SORRY! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
So, it had been a rough homestand for the Good Guys that featured beanballs, loose cannon mouths, and retribution for thoughtless acts. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

another great part to the story Mitchell. things seem to be looking up for our hero. cant wait to see how it will all end. and i loved the tickling part, and especially when naomi got hers in the end. made me wish i were her. lol anyway Mitchell once again great writing. i look forward to the next installment and thanks for providing me with clues on how to look for your past stories.

isabeau :Kiss2:

Thank you, isabeau. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy some of my earlier stories. As always, stay tuned, there will be many plot twists.

All the best,
Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back