• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: A Christmas Theme Tickling

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
This is a story I made inspired by the dream I had. This is just a PREVIEW. I'm going to post the whole thing when I'm finished. PLEASE post comments. Sorry for any spelling errors and grammer stuff. I might plan to post if this story sounds gOod.
writing in style
DLK
P.s. I'm not sure what the title should be...could someone help me out here? Thanx

Stella always wanted to know what she would be getting for Christmas. She always wanted to have something special. Every year, the presents she received were boring such as make-up, dorky clothes, etc. She was 14 years old and freshman in high school. The 5 "8 figure sat on her bean bag as her bare heels were touching the carpet, with her unpolished toes pointing towards the doorway. Her chocolate drop eyes wandered off, glancing at the pitch-black window. But then a silly thought came to her. Did Santa really existed at the North Pole? It can't be, she thought, she's too old for that stuff. The legend of Santa and deliverying presents to the good children and coal to the bad. How the heck is that fatso suppose to do all that stuff in one night? If he had lost weight, it could be a little more possible for that to happen.

She turned her head a little bit to her calender that was next to the window. There will be a couple of days until Christmas would be there. She saw a little scribble on the 19th that happened to be tomorrow. Stella tries to read off the little writing. She crawled out of the bean bag chair as a snake with her white milky, wrinkled soles faced up. When she was close enough, the writing reads off "remember to buy Clara present." Suddenly she remembered she has to buy her friend a present. But it was evening right now, Stella thought. Maybe a little nap in the bean bag chair wouldn't hurt. She crawled back and sat comfortablely. Her eyelids became heavy and she drifted off to sleep.

A couple of minutes later, a large shadow was at the window that Stella looked out of. He squeezed himself through the tiny window holding a large bag. He rubbed his white beard as he saw Stella fast asleep in her bean bag chair. Her legs were stretched out in front of her. What really caught the stranger's attention was her beautiful feet. He tip-toped a couple of steps and took another look at her feet. Her left foot was covering her right foot, exposing her sole. He took his finger and quickly poked the bottom of her foot. A boil of giggles poured out of her lips, but she didn't wake up. Excited by her ticklish feet, he tied her ankles and then her arms. And he grunted when he lifted her to put in his bag. Once that was done, he disappeared out the window and climbed onto the roof where his sleigh awaits for him.

Sounds like it'll be a great story. Maybe a title could be like, 'Stella's Christmas Tickling'. I don't know it's just a suggestion. :)

Yea

Do it man.....DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! ........sorry about that......great idea!!! :D

...... She was 14 years old and freshman in high school. We remain confused!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Stories posted on the TMF cannot contain tickling interactions between adults and minors. Such stories will be removed. And just so we are clear, a minor is defined as anyone under 18, an adult anyone 18 or older.

Is Santa not over 18?
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back