• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DbzSupaKai

O.k... I haven't been able to do anything because I am VERY busy, I don't have the time to do some things I like, so I did a quickie thing that you might like:

http://www.geocities.com/dbzsupakai/Videl.gif

I have never seen #18 laugh before... so bear with me there...
Tell me what you think, this will have to do until I get more time...
Please don't ask me how to open it, you should know how by now!

:zzzzz: <s-sleeeepp....

:D very nice drawing,your good,keep up the good
work and make all us dbz fans proud

Very cool pic, man. Although when I read the web address, I thought Videl was going to be the ticklee. It's still cool, though!

Awesome!!

THIS was a quickie??? GOOD GOD MAN!!! keep up the good work :D

By the way, is the girl on the left pan or videl? Also, is that gohan on the right. GOD I HATE HOW EVERY SINGLE FACE IN DBZ IS EXACTLY THE SAME! It really makes it a pain in the ass to draw them so you know who is who. By the way, this is in no way an insult to your drawing, it is far better than anything i could do. I have just been having a hard time with my own pictures recently and needed to let off some steam.

Venger, the girl on the left is Pan, Gohan's daughter. The girl on the right is Videl, Pan's mom.

oh...Now that i think about it:disgust: i should have easily realized it from the start. Oh well, its still great to know! Thanks!:D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back