• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Class (True)

tickling4u

TMF Regular
This is my first attempt at a story. Feedback is appreciated because I have lots of tickling adventures to write about and this is a good place to start.

So anyway, I'm in an EMT class for my rescue squad that I'm on. In the beginning of the term, we were told that if "you're shy, they die". The instructors are passionate about hands on and said that the only way we can learn is by touching and whatnot (appropriatly I might add). They also said that "if you're ticklish, get over it, because you're probably going to get tickled at some point". At this, I perked up. Because I always enjoy a little tickling here and there. A little about me, I've been a tickling nut for as long as I can remember. My favorite spots are usually the feet and the hips because you can do some great damage there :p Anyway, today we were learning about the different types of stretchers on the rigs and how to correctly strap them onto the backboards. With that said, we broke up into groups. I was with this one other guy and 2 gorgeous looking girls from another squad. After 3 of us went, it was time for Tina to get onto the back board. Tina is about 18, 5'6, with the cutest size 6 feet ever and her nails were painted maroon. Very hot looking. Once we had her down and strapped, she couldn't move a muscle. I turned to her friend jokingly and said, "now's your chance to get back at her for anything she's ever done to you". Her friend (Kris) is also 18, about 5'8, and I would say about a size 8. Kris got that wild look into her eye and went over and started to poke her in the ribs. Now for those of you who has ever served on a squad, know that when you're strapped to a backboard, you're really in there good and cannot move. So after a couple of good squels and giggles from Tina, my buddy and I joined in saying "remember, if you're shy you die" and proceded to check out the patient. After finding Tina's other spots on her knees, ribs, and neck, Kris decided to go in for the real kill and went right to her feet!! She removed her black sandals and proceded to run fingers up and down both of her feet. RIght away giggles turned into held back laughter with a couple of "oh please don't do this here". But Kris was apparently out for Tina and went all out in tickling her on the bottoms with her nails, in between her toes, and even on her ankles!!! :wow: I'm telling you, we were amazed at how well of a skilled tickler Kris was. Tina kept trying to shake her head back and forth telling her to stop but Kris wasn't having any of it. The girl tickled like she was possessed. Finally the instructors came around and said we did good in strapping her down because she wasn't going to go anyway and told us to let her up. Tina stated that we had all better watch it the next time we're on the backboard or a stretcher.......hmmm, I wonder

Anyhow,that's my first story. Like I said, feedback would be great and I hope to be posting more here in the future as stuff happens. Take care and happy tickles everyone.

i really love it and would love to read more from you, only next time can you check your writing cus ther are a few mistakes in there which cloud the meanin of the sentence other than that brilliant story

Awesome story man. The reason Im so excited about that story is im supposed to be inlisting in our local fired department in Jan. and they said it helps to have taken the EMT class , so ill be doing that soon. Cant wait till I get to that point in the class. Also im going to have to come to you when I need help with some of the stuff in the class.

Wonderful incident. :D
Hope to hear about it here if Tina gets her revenge. :devil:

Right place, right time, my man

Real life f/f foot tickling is SO rare. Congrats on being there to witness it. Lucky dog.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back