• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

James King (female) foot tickle f/f

Mauler 112

I didn't check to see if this was already posted, but I am positive that James King, the beautiful supermodel, had her foot tickled in Pearl Harbor. It is the scene in the hospital and the nurses are sitting around. One nurse has James King's foot in her lap with her hands on it and James is smiling, then she turns her foot away and runs to her bf in the movie who walks in. Great scene. :happyfloa

I'm going with "massage only" on this one

Didn't look like a tickle to me at all. Although it is really cool to see a girl rub anothers foot, IMO, I don't think you can call this a tickle scene.

how far into the movie is this? i have it on vhs and only watched it once because i don't like it very much...but i guess if there's a scene it it i'll check that part out.

Jaime King

First off, cool find.
Secondly, I believe her name is Jaime King. Atleast, thats what it says in http://www.imdb.com (Internet movie database). But she might have been credited as James King. :upsidedow
:dogpile:

It is James King actually, she's a model and then turned actress. They may have credited her as Jamie King, but her name is James King. Used to go out with Kid Rock, I believe.

Unique and unusual name for a woman. If you say so, then it is so. :bouncybou

Pear Harbor

Pearl Harbor will be on ABC Sunday night at 7:00. In case you guys wanted to see it again and don't have the movie you guys now know when it will be on TV.

it's a great foor scene, but not a tickle scene, too bad because she is gorgeous....

It is Jaime King not James King.if you look her up on IMDB it shows her credits and Pearl Harbor the movie the particular scene is in has Jaime King in the cast

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back