• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber XII (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
         Madonna's Tickle Chamber XII
                                                                               Starring
                                                                               Madonna
                                                                             Gwen Stefani
                                                                             Jodie Foster
                                                                           Jennifer Aniston
                                                                                     &
                                                                          Gwyneth Paltrow

Madonna was beginning to wake up. She had felt a light tapping against her cheek. It was a welcome tap. It freed her from the horrible tickle dream she had been having. In the dream, Gwen Stefani was a horrid tickle monster with 27 arms and hundreds of fingers. The Gwen-tickle-monster had been tickling Madonna crazy. Hundreds of fingers tickled every square inch of her incredibly ticklish body. The monster kept repeating the same thing over and over.
    "You brought this on yourself!!! You brought this on yourself!!!"
      And Madonna knew the truth. That had been the worse part of the dream. She had brought all of this on herself. But now she was awake. The horrors of dream world would have to wait. For, now, she had to endure the horror of the real world. She couldn't move a muscle. She knew immidiately she had been tied up again. About the only thing she could move was her toes. She could wiggle her toes. That was it. She knew immidiately what this meant. She opened her eyes to see who had been tapping her. But she didn't see a person. She saw something beautiful. Something glorious. Something she wanted more than anything in the world. She saw Jodie Foster's feet. The beautiful, bare soles of Jodie Foster. Her feet were planted directly in Madonna's face. She was spellbound. Then she heard Jodie's voice.

"Do you like my feet, Madonna?"

No answer. Madonna just couldn't think clear enough to make a rational statement. Her vagina was wet and throbbing. And she could do nothing more than sit there and feel Jodie's baby-soft soles pressed against her face.

"Answer me, Madonna. Do you like my feet?"

"Yes i do. I love your feet. They're beautiful." Madonna said after she cleared her mind and her throat. She tried desperately to lick them, but everytime she slid her tounge out of her mouth, Jodie pulled them back about 3 inches. This was terrible. Madonna began to tear up.

"Remember how you used to lick them? Caress them? Suck on my supple, plump toes? Remember how you used to TICKLE them? Tickle them with your mouth and tounge? Tickle-suck my toes until i had peed myself? Remember that?"

Madonna couldn't answer. She just wanted Jodie's entire bare foot inside her mouth, and the other one inside her vagina. She was finally able to blurt out, "Yes. I remember."

"Well, guess what. You'll never have the opportunity to do that again. The only time you'll ever suck MY toes is when it's for my pleasure. Remember when you made poor Jennifer suck my toes, because you thought it would tickle? It didn't. It felt good. Very good. You'll be sucking my toes like that soon. You'll be sucking ALL of our toes soon. How does that sound?"

Madonna didn't answer her. She just sniffed Jodie's sensuous feet. Breathing in their sweet aroma. Then Jodie pinched Madonna's nose with her big and second toes. Madonna began to feel that rising fear in the pit of her stomach again. Shivering all over, she asked, "Jodie? What are you going to do to me?"

"Why, i'm going to tickle your feet, silly!!" Jodie answered as she slithered down towards Madonna's bare, helpless feet. They hung just over the edge of the table, restricting all movement. Her entire, naked body had been bound and she had been lain on her back. She was in the exact same position Jodie had been in when she had first come here. Madonna deeply regretted the whole thing now. Jodie was now eyeing Madonna's feet like a shark. Trying not to sound as desperate and scared as she was, Madonna spoke up.

"Wait! Before you do something you'll regret, i think you'll want to know something."

"Let me guess. You're not ticklish." Jodie said with an alluring sneer. Madonna was again frightened, but regained composure quickly.

"No. Gwen. When she was tickling me, she mentioned her real plans." Madonna said this with an I-Know-Something-You-Don't-Know tone that made Jodie want to not only tickle her feet, but to tear them off and stuff them in a feathered pillow.

"Oh? Well, Madge, why don't you tell me Gwen's real plans? I'd love to know." Jodie was losing paitience.

"She said after she finishes with me, she...ummm...she was going to go after you and Gwyneth...and..ummm..the other one." Madonna could barely speak.

"The other one. The other one? THE OTHER ONE?!!?!?! Jodie yelled so loud, Madonna almost screamed, but she just whimpered and tried not to lose control. Jodie went on...

"The other one, as you so casualy put it, has a name. Jennifer! Jennifer Aniston."

"Ye....yeah i know. But Gwen said....." Jodie cut her off sharply.

"You're a little lying, ticklish little tramp. Remember how you made Jennifer suck my toes, because you thought it would tickle? Remember that? It didn't tickle, did it?" Madonna was trembling, mostly because Jodie had moved away from her feet and was now whispering in her ear. She nodded yes and closed her eyes in shame.

"It felt good. It felt real good. Toes are sensitive. And toes are sexy. We all had alot of time to get to know the sensitivity limit of the feet. And soon, you will....."

Jodie slid back down to Madonna's bare feet. She admired the cute feet. Madonna had cute feet. Cute and ticklish. Jodie cracked her knuckles, and Madonna screamed out at last.

"DON'T DO THIS!!!!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!!! PLEASE!!!! I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON!!!! I'M SORRY!! I'M NOT TICKLISH!!! I'LL GIVE YOU 30 MILLION DOLLARS NOT TO TICKLE ME!!!!"

"Tickle. Tickle Tickle." Jodie said as she scrabled her fingertips up and down Madonna's sexy feet. Her reaction had been at first small then exploded in an explosion of helpless giggles that filled the room. Jodie kept it up by rotating her wiggling fingers in a zig-zag pattern that drove poor Madonna nuts with electric-light tickling.

"HEEEE...HAAAHAA.HEEEEEEEE!!!!! STOP!!!HEEHEEHEEEEEEYEEEEHAAAHAAAAAAA!!! OH!! OH!! HEEHEEHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Madonna was in agony. She couldn't move an inch. She couldn't escape anyof it. Just wiggle her toes. And they wiggled alot.

"Awww, wiggly little piggies." Jodie stopped suddenly and giggled to herself.

"This little piggy went to market."

"NO!! NOT THE PIGGIES!!"

"This little piggy stayed home."

"STOP!! THIS IS HUMILIATING!!! DON'T!"

"This little piggy had roast beef."

"OH!! STOP!!!"

"This little piggy had none."

"OH MY POOR PIGGIES."

"And this little piggy went...........WEEWEEWEEWEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLTHEEEEWAAAAAYYYHOOOOOOME!!!!!!" Jodie screamed as she rant a toothbrush across all ten of Madonna's toes.

"AAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!HEEEHEHEEEHEEWHWWAAAAAAAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAAAHEHEEEEE!!!!"

Jodie continued to brush Madonna's soft toes for a good period of time. She put down the toothbrush to pick up a feather duster. She stood up and began to dust Madonna's super-sensitive feet. And when she felt those soft feathers moving briskly across her toes and bare soles, she nearly giggled herself out of her skin.

"HEEEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!! HOOHOOWHEEHHEEEEE!!!! OH!!! HEHEEEEE!!!THOSE FEATHERS!!!! STOP!!!HEEEEEYAAHAAAHAAA!!! TICKLES!!!! HAAHAAAAA!!!!" Madonna's face was scrunged up like she sucked on a lemon as the duster tickled her into fit. Jodie started to tease her about her silly ticklishness.

"Wow. You're really something," Jodie said as she continued dusting The Material Girl's feet, "You call people tickle-toys, and you're this little, ticklish cutie." Jodie was using a mocking tone that added to her ticklishness, embarassment, and her growing horniness.

"HEEEHHEEEEE!!! SHUT...HEHEHHEEEEHAHAAA!!! STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEHEEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Tickle, tickle,tickle, Madonna!! Does the big, bad feather duster tickle?? Huh? Does it tickle? Answer me!!"

"HEHEEEEEEEEYEEEEEHEHEEEE!!!!!YES!!!!! IT TICK..AHAHAAHEEEEEE!!!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!!HEEEEWHOOHOOOHEEEHEHEEEEE!!!!!"

Jodie was smiling wickedly. They were almost complete. She was nearly there. She just needed to be broken slightly more. Dropping the feather duster, she quickly replaced it with her fingers. Scrabbling and digging into every crevice, curve and spot on Madonna's baby-soft feet, she got her biggest reaction yet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!NO!!!!NO!!!!WHAAHAHAAAAAAAYAAHAHAAAA!!!!! HOO!!HOOO!!!HOOOHOOAAAAAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! NO MORE!!!!HAHAAAAAA!!!!TICKLES!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!HAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEHWAAAAHAHAAAAA!!! OH MY FEET!!!!HAHAAAAAHEHEHEHWHAAAAAA!!!!!"

Madonna was in sheer agony! The torture was killing her. And, to top it off, her helpless, out-of-control position was really turning her on. The tickling was awakening every single sensation in her body, and every sensation tickled. She was becoming more ticklish and hornier than she ever dreamed possible. The tickling made it impossible to compose rational thought. Just when she thought she would expolde, Jodie abruptly stopped and left the room. Madonna lay whimpering on the table, in danger of of becoming a quivering mass of sexually frustrated ticklishness. When Jodie returned, she held something that made Madonna ill with fear.

"WHA.....WHAT IS THAT??? oh my..heeehe.....WHAT IS THAT??"

"Oh this?? This is something i made just for you. It's basicly 5 of your nicest feather boas stitched into one long tickle-snake."

Madonna shivered in horror at the sight of Jodie Foster holding an almost 12 foot long feather boa." Jodie leaned in close to Madonna's face, until they were practicly nose to nose.

"Remember the ripcord, dear? Because i sure do." Jodie said as she began to weave the end of the giant boa in between Madonna's insanely ticklish toes. Madonna began to beg.

"Please, Jodie. No more! You're killing me. I can't handle what you're about to do! I'm too ticklish!!"

Jodie said nothing. She just grinned as she began pulling the boa through Madonna's plump toes. Her toes reacted like they'd been hit with an electric current, while Madonna screamed in helpless, ticklish hysteria.

"HEEEEEYAAAAHAHAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!! OH MY GOAAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAD!!! STOP!!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Madonna had tears running down her face and sweat pouring out of her and all at once, the tickling stopped. She giggled silently in ticklish aftershocks, her toes wiggling out of instinct to escape their position. Just the, Jodie's bare foot was right in front of her face.

"Suck my toes."

"What? huh...what?" Madonna asked out of shocked bewilderment.

"Suck my toes. Now!"

Madonna, a little puzzeled, obediantly began to take Jodie's plump toes in her mouth. Just then, however, Jodie pulled her foot back.

"But be warned. If you tickle my toes with you're tounge, you will pay a serious price. Do you understand?" Jodie spoke with an intimidatingly athouritative tone.

"Yes." Madonna said meekly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Ma'am." Madonna said this as she swallowed what was left of her pride. Then, as Jodie lowered he foot back to her mouth, Madonna took all five toes into her mouth. She lovingly sucked on each toe, carressing them individualy with her tounge in the most soothing manner. Jodie moaned slightly and began to lightly massage her swollen clit.

"Oooohhh. Mmmmmm, yeah. Just like that. Ooohh yeah, you're a good little toe sucker, aren't you."

Being called a good little toe sucker awakened Madonna's anger at what was happening to her and she spitefully began to wiggle her tounge ticklishly back and forth across Jodie's own ticklish toes.

"AHHH!!!! THAT TICKLED, YOU LITTLE TRAMP!!!!" Jodie screamed as she pulled her foot out of Madonna's mouth. Her first thought was to apologize and beg for forgiveness, but Jodie's angry face appeared over her within seconds.

"You're going to regret that, you uppity, little bitch!" Jodie scolded as she gave Madonna a big burst of the gas. Madonna lay there, unconcious for several minutes.

Madonna was awoken by a pinch on the ankle. Her head was tied down even tighter, and she couldn't even see her feet. She saw Jodie Foster rise up from her helpless feet, at the same time as Gwen, Jennifer and Gwyneth came in the room. Madonna trembled with fear just as Gwen spoke.

"Hey, you. You were bad, weren't you?"

"Yeah. We thought maybe you had learned you're lesson, and then you go and tickle Jodie's toes? You naughty little girl." Gwyneth scolded. Just then, Madonna caught a whiff of something. Intense fear welled up inside of her as she struggled to speak.

"Wh....why do i smell.....peanut butter?!?!"

"Because it's all over your feet, and we're all going to eat off." Jodie said, as Gwen giggled.

"NO!!!!! Don't do tha........."

Before Madonna could finish, all 4 girls got on their hands and knees and started to lick, suck, and chew all of the peanut butter they had slathered on her bare feet while she had been unconcious. Jodie raked it off with her teeth, while Gwen sweetly nibbled it off Madonna's crazy ticklish toes. Jennifer and Gwyneth took turns sucking off little spots on Madonna's ticklish bare soles. Madonna was screaming!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWHWHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! HAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAWHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEE!!!!!AAAAAAA!!!!AHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!! THAT TICKLES STOP!!!!!!HAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!!OOOHHHHHHH!!!!OHHHHHMY....AHAHHAAAAAAAAA.OHHHHHH......MMMMMM...HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Madonna was begining to feel that feeling again. It was rushing up on her. She began to cough out choked laughter as the girls' raging tounges and teeth were stripping the peanut butter off her hyper-ticklish feet,and she bagan to moan and sqeal as a major orgasm started to rush up on her. It made her whole body tickle and quake. It was happening again. Dear god she was going to have another tickle-gasm!!!! And right before she blew, just as her mind began to shake apart, Jodie shot her face full of the gas. Madonna was out-cold. A frozen, shocked, insane type of giggle-moan was frozen upon her face. Her nightmare was not yet over. Madonna would soon come full-circle with her "Tickle Chamber."

TO BE CONTINUED........

Great story, but can you post the links to the earler episodes? I've only read the first one a long time ago and right now I can't find it and all the next parts. Thanks

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back