• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes I dont wanna be the good girl

coral21

TMF Novice
Sometimes I don't wanna be the nice girl. Sometimes I need to be handled a little roughly. I need to be told to go stand in the corner, and when I disobey I need to be taught to listen to you. There are times when you need to show me who's boss, and that if I try to go against what you say, there are consequenses.
There are times you need to be firm. You can't let my pleading eyes get to you. You can't just offer me a slap on the wrists and then turn your back to me. I need your attention.
Tell me to go to the dining room. Follow me in and draw the shades. Don't ignore me, look me in the eyes and let me know that you're serious. Don't say anything, just clear the table. Make me wait for you, don't rush, and please flip down the picture of my family. They don't need to see this. This is between you and me.
Walk over to me slowly, don't let your eyes wander, I don't feel very pretty right now. Just place your hands at my sides and lift me to the table. Gently push my back down and pull my ankles to the end. Keep looking into my eyes, but don't be pulled into me. Don't show me affection, I'm not very loveable like this. I'm not soft like usual right now. Lean in and make to kiss me, but pull away. The rejection hurts, but I know that it only gets worse. I will lift my arms over my head, staring at the ceiling. Hold on to the lower bit of my shirt and pull it upward. Gently lift it up over my head, I won't fight you. Go slow, the table is cold, and my skin is warm. When my shirt is off I hold my arms up over my head again, waiting for you. Fold it. You need to show me that you still respect me. Fold my shirt and place it on a chair, then walk to the cabinet and pull out some rope. Take your time, I'll wait for you.
Take hold of my left wrist. Wrap the rope around me a few times and tie it off. Don't let it hurt me, I'm trusting you right now. Tie it close to the corner, so that I can't pull far at all. Pull the rope so that my hand tips slightly backward over the edge, and then move to the other side. Don't look at me again, I don't want you to see me like this. Pick up my right wrist and tie the rope around me again. Tie my wrist as close to the edge as you can, so that I can feel the stretch. Don't give me any slack. My body will want to get away. It is the point that I endure this. I'm still staring at the ceiling, and like I promised, I'm not fighting you.
Cuff the bottoms of my pants up a little, so that they are not in the way later, and hold my ankles together. Wrap a rope around my ankles individually and then tie them together tightly. Now tie my knees together. Pull my ankles tightly and secure me to the end of the table.
I have held my side of the bargain. I did not fight you. I did not make any effort to oppose you. I need you to hold up yours. Be firm, and teach me that there are always consequenses, and that sometimes life is not fair. I can't always get my way, and I cannot always win.
Take a small piece of cloth and tie it over my eyes. I do not deserve to see what will happen to me. Then begin by dragging your fingers down my sides. Do not start to quickly, but rather ease into it. I need you to prove to me that it is about me, and not about your own needs. Do not listen to my giggles, I'm not cute right now. Draw circles under my arms and watch me tense up. I'll clench my fists, and probably try to escape. If you tied me well, then there will be nowhere for me to go. Use your index fingers to poke and dig into my sides. This will cause me to cry out for the tickling to stop. You can't listen to me. I can't get my way again. If you slip your cold fingers up my sides under my sports bra, I will attempt to roll away again. Work this spot for a while longer, I can't stand it. If my breathing becomes heavy, please slow down. But if you love me, please do not stop.
Squeeze my sides firmly and draw your nails over my stretched stomach. If I beg, do not comply. There is a spot just above my bottom ribs, below my breasts on either side, that makes me wish for nothing but the tickling to stop. Find that place, and dig your fingers into me. Lean over my trembling body and press your weight upon me. When I struggle, tickle harder, and do not let me catch my breath. If I go to speak, cut me off with more and prove to me that you are in control. Please wipe the sweat off my forehead, and tighten the ropes if they need it. Like before, I will not fight you. If I ask you to stop, do not speak. If I beg for you to let me go, do not reply. Answer only by digging your nails into my underarms, untill I cannot arch my back any further.
Wrap your arm under my back, holding me tight. Poke and prod in between each rib, causing me to jump and yelp. When I can barely mutter a word, release me and step back. Do not ask me how I am doing, or offer to stop. We are not done, and I have not yet learned my lesson. I love you, and I will not question your form of punishment. Walk to the head of the table, and whisper to me that so far this was just the beginning. Quietly speak of the horrible tickling you are about to inflict on me. Whisper directly into my ear so that I know you are talking to me, and only me. I need your attention.
I cannot hold back the tears under my blindfold. My body cries out no more, but deep down, I know that I need this. Walk to the end of the table and pull at my shoe laces. Remove each sneaker, and start by lightly tickling under my toes, through the socks. Place my sneakers under the chair with my shirt. Pull at the socks lightly, but do not remove them. The anticipation hurts as much as the tickling does. I will flinch, but I will try to stay quiet. Drag a nail or two up one sole and down the other, twirling your fingers around a little on my heel. If you concentrate on one foot, tickle the tops of my feet with one hand, and the underside with your other. I will pull my foot back to avoid you, but I will not have anywhere to go.
Slowly, pull off a sock. Please place the sock on the chair, and return to my torture. Starting at the heel, and dragging a nail up my newly exposed skin in the process. I will beg you not to. I can't help it. For that you'll just have to forgive me. Slip it off of my foot, and scratch lightly on the ball of my bare foot. If I wiggle my toes, grab them and pull them back, digging your fingers in and making me scream. I need to learn not be such a tease. Tickle me on my bare foot for a while. Scratching at the tips of my toes and in between each one. Make me forget that I must endure this all over again on the other one. If you grasp my foot with both hands, use your thumb or index finger to scratch at my sole. This will cause me to cry out again. Do not stop, but dig in even harder. I need to learn what it means to suffer. I will not have everything handed to me. When I fall into silent laughter, remove my other sock and pick it up again. Hold both of my toes in one hand and rake your nails up and down. It is possible to use tape and secure my toes back by wrapping tape around my ankles. I will beg you not to, but if you do this, toothbrushes and nail brushes will extract screams of mercy from my tickled flesh. I have some nail brushes upstairs in my vanity. First drawer on the right.
Tickle my feet a while longer and then immediately switch to my stomach and ribs again. Do not let me recover, the world does not wait for those who are weak. Unbutton the tops of my jeans and pull them down a bit. Stop there, though, this is not the place, and we still have to eat on this table. Take your index and forefingers and dig them into my sides, directly above my panty line. If I attempt to kick, apply more weight on my legs and tickle harder. The more I struggle, the more I expect you to dish out. Do not become weak on me. Grasp my hips and use your thumbs to make me squirm. If I scream for you to stop, reach up and tickle my sides untill I fall back into incessent laughter, then go back to my hips.
Do what you must to my ribs again, they are a very sensative place on my exposed body. If you feel that I have not yet learned my lesson, there are ice cubes in the freezer in the kitchen. Do not use the ones from the top trey, I just put those in. Tickle my underarms with all ten nails again. This time, though, do not stop. Continue untill I have reached my limit. I can go much longer than you think, though, so ignore everything but your instincts, and tickle me crazy. Before you release me, walk back to my feet.
This is for you. Everything untill this point had been for me. Tickle me as long as you can, and do not stop a moment earlier. Use your fingers and tickle up the sides of my bare feet, causing me to spread my toes, then dig in between them. I will not beg, I will not be able to any more. Use the brushes again if you want. Tape my toes back if you have to, and make me scream if you please. When you have finished with me, untie me.
Starting at my ankles, untie the rope and cuff my pants down. Pull the waist of my jeans back up and button them again. Be gentle, and go slow. When you go to untie my wrists, do not speak, I will not wish to respond. Release my wrists and put the rope away, I will stay on the table and wait for you to return. Come back and hand me my shirt. Help me slip it over my head, and hold me so that I do not fall while I slip my arms through the sleeves.
Do not be affectionate with me, I do not deserve it. I am like a puppy that has just been reprimanded, if you reach out to pet me, I will forget what I did wrong in the first place. Just tell me that you love me, and help me off the table. You do not need to re-set the table, we still need to eat, but can we do carry-out?
Sometimes I dont wanna be the nice girl. Sometimes I just cant be the pretty girl. I need to be put in my place, and I need you to do it. I know you love me, but I need you to prove to me that you still care.

Coral,

Very vivid and erotic. Sounds like you had trouble sleeping tonight.

Jeff

heh... yeah... I'm in a wierd mood ;) Not usually this submissive... Not really my thing

nice...you bad girl you! this was a very vivid, well written story...but of course the question remains, do you really want this to happen to you? if so, i'm sure there are a million volunteers to fulfill your wish...

THis is an absolute 5 star classic...

And should be in a TMF tickling story Hall of Fame. Well done Coral. :manicd: :wavingguy :bouncybou :woot:

Last edited:
ticklishscribe said:
And should be in a TMF tickling story Hall of Fame. Well done C oral. :manicd: :wavingguy :bouncybou :woot:

Does this site have that? Because that would be brilliant! Hey moderators, you should really make a TMF story Hall of Fame.............if you don't already have one lying around somewhere, that is.

Oh, uhh, awesome story, by the way. :bubble:

incredibly well written. i liked it. the submissive thing from the lee's perspective isn't written about much, so thanks.

They say, "Write what you know."...

...but you say this isn't exactly your cup of tea. Are you sure? Sounds like you struck a vein of gold somewhere in your mind, and you let it flow into your words.

One thing's for damned sure.... this is one of the hottest things I've read in a LONG time! Whoooooooeeeee! Whew! VERY nice share! Thank you!

That was amazing, Coral, To me, from reading it, I visualize it almost as you sitting on stage, reciting it as a monolouge or such. It doesnt seem so much a story, as it does a putting forth to whoever you're supposed to be talking to, or maybe no one in particular even, of your wants and desires that you specify in the story. It truly was fantastic! Thank you! :wavingguy

Mitch

Excellently written and highly erotic!

The sadistic side of tickling is not usually my thing, but everyone's entitled to step outside themselves from time to time. ;)

great story coral. you wrote just how i imagine i would like it done to me sometime. the only question is, what did you do wrong that you thought you needed punishment? have you written other stories? this one is terrific. hope to read more from you

isabeau :wavingguy

That seemed like it was difficult to write

But I'm sure it was cathartic. You can always tell when someone writes from within their soul.

Thanks for sharing yourself with me and the others here. I for one am very honored..

isabeau{E} said:
great story coral. you wrote just how i imagine i would like it done to me sometime. the only question is, what did you do wrong that you thought you needed punishment? have you written other stories? this one is terrific. hope to read more from you

I think she was being punished for asking too many questions, Isabeau. Now get in the dining room, please. :D

Great imagery

Coral, it really sounds as though you opened the submissive closet in your mind and all the stuff came falling out on top of you. I did recognize a little "topping" from the "bottom" in your story, so I was'nt too surpirsed to read that it really wasn't your thing. However, it was very sensuous and erotic. Well written, and I love your imagination. I look forward to reading more of your fantasies. ;)

ShadowTklr said:
I think she was being punished for asking too many questions, Isabeau. Now get in the dining room, please. :D

uh yes Sir lol and coral once again i loved this story. shadow please when are you coming to get me??? hehe

wow...

Thanks for all of the comments. I'm so glad you liked it. I was just kinda thinking about how most of the guys in my life all think that I want to make decisions and be independant and all, but most of the time, I want to be the girl. I don't usually express this side, which is why I said that it's wierd for me, but deep down I think that I'm in need of protection and discipline sometimes. If I sound too deep, forgive me, I just figured I'd explain myself, so that this whole story wasn't out of the blue. Anyway, thank you... I was afraid you all would think that I was just wierd, or something, when I posted this... :)

coral21 said:
Thanks for all of the comments. I'm so glad you liked it. I was just kinda thinking about how most of the guys in my life all think that I want to make decisions and be independant and all, but most of the time, I want to be the girl. I don't usually express this side, which is why I said that it's wierd for me, but deep down I think that I'm in need of protection and discipline sometimes. If I sound too deep, forgive me, I just figured I'd explain myself, so that this whole story wasn't out of the blue. Anyway, thank you... I was afraid you all would think that I was just wierd, or something, when I posted this... :)

Weird? Not at all.

Thanks very much for sharing. :)

coral21 said:

i feel the very same way coral and no way are you weird. i dont know you, but you have real talent for writing and creating a scene that i could place myself in. please write some more. i liked it very much

isabeau

coral21 said:
I was just kinda thinking about how most of the guys in my life all think that I want to make decisions and be independant and all, but most of the time, I want to be the girl.

It's OK. You can be independent and strong, but it's important to let go sometimes too.

Fantastic. FANTASTIC!!! Oh my god. What the......

But not only was it fantastic, it contained details like:

"Unbutton the tops of my jeans and pull them down a bit. Stop there, though, this is not the place, and we still have to eat on this table."

AHAHAHAHAHA! And the ice cubes....not the ones on top, i just put them in.....oh my god, so funny..... all those moments cracked me up...like out loud! Brilliant, BRILLIANT! BRAVA!

And it was so beautiful, it was soulful, it was heart and soul. And mind! And definitely body. Wow. The best thing ever.

A benchmark. That's what you did, you created a benchmark.

I hope I put a thank you up there in all those words I just typed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back