• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Girlfriends Feet In Nylons

btickled2000

Hello fellow ticklers! This is my first post so I hope that you enjoy this.
I am a tickle nut. I've tickled alot of women in my time but I never was
open with my fetish because I thought that women would think that I'm
crazy, until I met my current girlfriend Jenn. Jenn always knew about my foot fetish, but not tickling. I would give her quick tickles here and there but never involved tickling with sex, until a few days ago. I was home at 12 pm
on thursday my girl was working and I have a nice collection of tickling videos
so when shes away i can play. I was in the middle of a really great stocking foot tickle scene and she came home from work and caught me literally with my pants down and said "Is this what you like, tickling womens feet!". I was
speechless, embarrassed. I didn't know what to say I told her that since i had a foot fetish I wanted to explore everything involved in the fetish. she said why tickling i said why not. She left it alone and that was it. Last night
my dream came true I came home from The Dolphin Game sunday night to find my girlfriend spread eagle on the bed with nothing but a pair of pantyhose on! she said lets see if I like tickling too! I was shocked! I was instantly hard. she let me tie her to the bedposts and I went crazy tickling her everywhere. she is extremely ticklish especially on those stocking feet.
i tickled for about thirty minutes tears were streaming down her face. to my surprise she was very wet from all the tickling so i ripped a hole in the crotch
and the rest is history. It was the best sex I've ever had. She said she couldn't wait until the next time. Next week I'm proposing. I found my tickle mate.

My best advice would be that if you find a girl who enjoys and actually gets off on being tickled through her stockinged feet, don't hesitate. Stop what you're doing and marry her now!

I was thinking the same thing Red Jester was. I'm no Dr. Phil and far be it from me to give people I don't know relationship advice, but I hope the relationship is based on more than just tickling. Sure, it is awesome to have a partner who is into tickling as much as all of us are (I'm lucky enough to be able to say that from experience), but basing a whole relationship on it is usually lust, not love. No disrespect intended, btickled2000. Good luck with the proposal!

Aww congrats!!! Good luck with the proposal and best wishes to you both

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back