• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My own true tickles (long, sorry)

juniper22

Please be aware this is my very first post on TMF ever. Just figured I should contribute a few of my own little stories (all true, all happened to me). *Names will be changed to protect privacy.

(M/M)
The earliest memory I have of being tickled I was about 4 or 5 years old. I was suspended in the air between my dad and one of his friends. I had on a tshirt and shorts and my dad had pulled off my socks so I was in bare feet. My dad had my ankles and his friend was holding onto my arms near my shoulder area. I was young at the time (as I stated) so I didn't know what was about to happen. Suddenly my dad and his friend dug their fingers into two ticklish places: my feet and my underarms. They kept the act up for a few minutes before putting me to the floor and I ran out.

(M/M/F)
Another memory I have is when I was about 8. My brother, myself and two of our friends were downstairs in our then basement. My brother had managed to pin me down and was sitting on my waist. He had my arms pinned under his knees and our friends were on my legs, one actually sitting on my shins. Without any warning my brother started tickling my armpits/sides/stomach and our friends were tickling my feet. I was in absolute hysterics and, because of my brother's weight, I couldn't move.

Most of the tickles since then have been just quick things, like a quick poke (which seemed to be the most popular on me) or a quick thing on the feet.

These days it seems almost like I have a sign above me pointing at me saying 'Tickle me! Tickle me!'

Some recent ones are as follows, starting with the farthest off, ending with the most recent.

(M/M/F)
Three friends (M/M/F) and I had gone to Elliston Park to watch the International Fireworks competition. We had two blankets with us and two of my friends (guy and girl) set one up then sat down and stole the second blanket and put it over top of them. I made a comment about how cute the two of them looked together, all huddled under the blanket and my other guy friend said something about no room for us. I immediately dropped the bag I had with me and said, "I can make room for me!" I then proceeded to lay myself right overtop of them. About a second after I landed there was a barrage of fingers digging into my sides and stomach. At one point my friend Nick had taken of his plaid shirt and I grabbed hold of it. He realized what happened and tried to pull it away, much to his disdain I continued my hold, causing my left arm away from my body. He saw this and said, "Quick! Someone tickle her under her left arm!" John stopped tickling my sides for a second and began tickling me under my arm. I let out a scream and sadly let go of the plaid. Later that same night we had all managed to sit on the one blanket with the other on top of us all. I'd ended up getting Nick's plaid again and I was laying next to him, using his breast as a pillow. His arm was under my head and I had my friend Sharon 'spooning' me with John spooning her and his arm under her head. Suddenly I felt really cold hands under my shirt, on my back. It tickled slightly and started screaming 'Get your hands out of there!!'. Nick couldn't see what was going on and so he had the oddest look on his face. A few moments later John was tickling my upper back, a very ticklish spot on me. I was continuing to scream 'Get your hands out of there' and was also now screaming 'stop!' Nick kind of looked at me and his face asked the question: what the hell is goin on?! My reply, "Sharon's got her hand on my back, it's freezing but tickling and John's tickling me!" Nick: Oh, the way you were talking I thought Sharon had her hands down your pants or something! A little later, we sat up, with just a few minutes to go till the fireworks started. Suddenly I felt a very ticklish sensation coming from my knee. That's one of my most ticklish places, done right. Sharon looked at me and asked what was wrong as I was freaking out. I screamed, "Someone's tickling my knee!!!" and after I said that, Nick said, as calmly as you could be, "I'm screwing with her knee."

(M/M)
Another Fireworks tickle. This time we were sitting on a blanket theatre style kind of. Nick and I were in the back, I was leaning against Nick and Sharon and another friend of mine, Scott, were sitting in front of us. (Sharon was in front of Nick and Scott was in front of me.) At one point Scott went to move and he grabbed my foot, I'm guessing as a hold, since the tarp we were sitting on was slippery. He grabbed hold through the blanket but it still tickled and I twitched. Scott moved himself up (closer to me) and was fixing the blanket around my legs. He ended up squeezing my knee instead of the blanket and I flipped out. Nick began poking my sides and tickling my back and Scott went to work on my knees. Scott was pretty much nearly sitting on my legs so I couldn't move or get away. I started begging for it to stop. They eventually did, laughing at how much I was ticklish.

(M/M/F)
This one I guess I kind of brought on myself. We were joking around and at one point (for reasons I can't remember anymore) I laid myself atop Nick as he was sitting on a chair. Suddenly, with his hand under me, he started tickling my back. Sharon had come to my 'rescue' and, to prevent herself front getting hurt by my flailing, she grabbed my right hand and brought it above my head. Scott was sitting in a chair nearby and started using his foot to tickle my underarm. Nick said something to Scott about helping and Scott mentioned he was using his foot. Then Nick said, "We'll get you where we know you're really ticklish!" and proceeded to go for my knee. I had one arm around Nick's neck to keep myself from falling and my other hand was still being held by Sharon so I had no defensive system. Soon I was laughing so hard, I couldn't be heard.

Later that evening, myself, Sharon and Nick were laying on Nick's couch. Nick was in the corner, myself laying against him and Sharon laying against me. My knee was sticking out from under the blanket and Sharon deemed that a perfect time to tickle me. I was in an awkward position with my arms so all I could do was try to bat away her hand. Nick was tickling my upper back, poking my side and doing that egg crack thing on my head. With Sharon on top of me, I was thus pinned to the sofa/Nick and couldn't move. It stopped when Sharon decided to poke at Nick and Nick kind of jumped and grabbed Sharon's wrists in one hand and mine in another.

Thanks, any comments will be gladly taken. Sorry bout the length!

First off......congratulations on your first post! And it's beautiful, and it's not long at all!! And even if it was long....that would be great also!!

These stories are great! Adorable!! Oh my gosh, it seems like they just can't RESIST getting you! I love the one you "brought upon yourself", hahaha. Youi know you deserved it, hahaha.

One small thing I should tell you that you might want to know for future reference: M/M means male on male tickling. The last letter refers to the ticklee. So, in the case of two guys tickling you, the story would be denoted: MM/F. Or when it's two guys and a girl tickling you, it would look like this: MMF/F. Or if it was you getting a guy, F/M. etc. Not that it matters!

Miss Juniper, one more time: thanks for posting and truly welcome to the forum (or at least posting on the forum!). And it looks like you can't help but being tickled (as you should be!) so I'll bet it won't be the last post you make(at least I hope it isn't!)!

Viva Juniper22!

Thanks. That's just a small collection of stories. My friends find me very funny to tickle, because of my reactions. Also, because I'm ticklish nearly everywhere, if I move to cover one part, another is exposed. People have had lots of fun tickling me. I actually don't mind it just for the main fact that my uncle tickled me for as long as I can remember and he was my favourite uncle so I guess I associated tickling with being with him and being happy.

As for the lettering (M/F stuff) I -thought- something looked a little off :)

Thank you for the welcome. I just recently became a member of this wonderful site. I've been visiting for a little while now, since I discovered the site around the age of 16 or 17.

Juniper

Ok, well, all I can say is: Nick, Sharon, all of you guys, get to work on Juniper!!!!

One more time, Miss J, good to have you and I hope you always have a good time and good experiences here. And that you keep on posting!

Nice stories... I look forward to reading more from you... Enjoy the site... :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back