• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fans of my "Ticklish Nerd" series...

primetime

Verified
to those who have been anxiously awaiting for another chapter in my "Ticklish Nerd" series, i havent forgotten, but right now, i need to get a "feel" for it again. if any of you writers know what i am talking about, when you try to write a story, you have to have that certain "feel", that certain "vibe" to actually write it. i dont want to cheat anyone of a quality story, so once i get that "Nerd" vibe again, the series will resume. it could be soon, it could be later. i think about the series every now and then to come up with that right "inspiration" to present to you fans. so, i thought i would let you know where the series is and trust me, i am not through with Esmerelda, Karina and the gang. so, stay tuned and it will return sooner or later...thanks for your patience....

I get it

It's a lot better to wait and read a story with the same high quality than the previous parts. I, for one, will stay tuned

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back