• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend vs. her mother (and a little bit of me)

dman68

TMF Expert
This is a true story that happened last winter in late January or something like that. My girlfriend at the time ( we will call her Sara, we have since broken up) was sitting with me on her bed watching Old School. It was around 8 or 9 in the evening and Sara was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt and some slippers with no socks on. Anyways, in walks her mother whom we will call Julie to basically shoot the breeze since we were the only three in the house at the time. It was just basic idle chit chat when Julie started talking about Sara potty training (I have no idea how we got onto that topic but there we were). Sara got pretty embarassed and kept telling Julie to stop, or she would be sorry.

When Julie heard this threat, she said "What! What are you going to do about it?" With this basically launched an all out wrestling match. Now Julie was taller than Sara, but Sara played soccer for all four years of high school and was substantially stronger so she pretty much pinned Julie with no trouble.

Now Julie was laying on her back with one arm pinned under herself and one being held above her head. Without missing a beat (I was so proud) Sara started going for the armpits and ribs. Julie exploded immediately begging her to stop, and then she said the magic word "HELP ME!"

With that I sprang into action and grabbed sara and pulled her so that she was on top of me on her back with her knees basically pulled up to her boobs. I asked her mom if she wanted a little payback and she said oh hell yes and told me to get her in a position so she could get the feet (by a longshot her worst spot)

So I rolled over and pinned a one of my knees on each ankle, so that she really couldn't move. And oh man did Julie go ballistic on her feet. She held her toes and ran her long manicured nails all over Saras pretty bare feet. Sara screamed for mercy and laughed hysterically but it all fell on deaf ears. We made her say sorry and she agreed to vacuum the house for like 6 months so I would get up.

We let her up after only a couple of minutes which to me seemed like a heartbeat, and needless to say I went straight home after that. Wow sorry that was long, what did y'all think?

I think.....good for you!! And good job, too! Knowing when to spring into action...having the guts to spring into action....is key! But it does make it easier when it's already underway and all you have to do is lend a hand!

And no, man, it wasn't too long!

expected a bigger story and revenge for Sara on Julie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back