• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Current Status of West Coast November

Bagelfather

Verified
Here is the current update for the West Coast gathering this coming Friday November 4th through Sunday November 6th.

Currentlys start time for showing up is 3pm. I may have to push this a little later but I'll know in the next week or so.

* Listing of Hotels to be posted by Monday the 19th of September.

* For those who don't wish to stay in a hotel I have crash space at my house.

* For those who are not comfortable staying at a strange guys house overnight we have at least one local female who is volunteering her place for women to stay who are coming in from out of town.

* There will be food provided above and beyond simple snacks. Here is the break down for food:

All weekend $30
Friday or Sunday only $10
Saturday only $15
Saturday and Sunday, or Friday and Saturday $25

There is NO cost for crashing at the house. I would like to receive funds from people no later than October 22nd unless you make special arrangements with me. Email me here at the TMF or through the west coast gathering contact that DVNC runs, and I will give you my contact information to get me your payment. I will start accepting payments after the 20th of September.

*We will have multiple play areas staged.

*I have a new outdoor fire pit and depending on the weather we can be outside by the fire and have a marshmallow roast. If not we can use the indoor fireplace.

* We will have a few improv games I have learned so people can get to know each other. There will be a social mixer on Saturday for this.

* Friday night will be mainly a mixer and then some play.

* I will take on a group of volunteers to help me clean and prepr before, during, and after.

* I will NOT have the tv on for showing videos (tickling or otherwise) it seems to drain your brain ate every event I have been to.

* My house does have wireless access if you want to bring your laptop.

* all general gathering rules apply unless otherwise stated. We may have a nude or semi nude area of play in a room with a door that can be closed for privacy for example.

I'll provide a women-only crash/shower/whatever space if anyone would like (but not on premises, I live about 15 minutes away.)

Local Hotels/Motels

Here are some local hotels and Motels (call or look online for prices).

If you are searching online you can find hotels/motels near zip code 95051 in Santa Clara, California.

Motel 6
3208 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA
Phone: 241-0200
(typical Motel 6 but not too shabby)

GuestHouse International Inn & Suites
2930 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA
Phone: 408-241-3010

Hawthorne Suites Ltd
2455 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA
Phone: 408-241-6444
nice place but they are NOT into partying so you will have to keep it to a dull roar/laugh

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
1700 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA
Phone: 408-554-9200

Radisson Inn
1085 E El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA
Phone: 408-247-0800

TownePlace Suites by Marriott
440 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA
Phone: 408-984-5903

Courtyard by Marriott
10605 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA
Phone: 408-252-9100

If you find a place and wonder if it is a good one or not let me know. Most of these I have seen only the outside exterior of and I am judging a book by its cover but chances are if it is dumpy outside it is likely dumpy inside. But remember there are people besides me who can put you up if you don't want to stay at my place ;)

more info please

how can i get more info on this. i am in san jose

After meeting Bagelfather I totally want to go! He is such an awesome guy! Well, one of these days I'll make it to a west coast gathering.

(batting long black lashes)
Ya, we do kick major ass, don't we? No one parties like a Californian~drive it like you stole it baby~YEAH! :rotate:
XOXO

Gathering is near

I am just waiting for some more information to come my way and then I'll send Dave all the update information.

The key question is how late we can play on Sunday and I'll let everyone know in the next day or two. Once again if anyone wants to help set up on Friday let me know :)

The gathering is still going on so don't worry!

Tenative Schedule:

Friday is intro dinner, meet and greet with making schmores (either in the back yard or room with the fireplace). I am not scheduling play but most likely it will happen planned or not ;)

Saturday is mostly play time (hooray)

Sunday is up in the air still as to how late we can go, but definitely a farewell breakfast at the VERY least!

Play areas: My bedroom, Starfires bedroom, the upstairs spare bedroom and if we can get a massage table definitely downstairs as well.

If anyone has restraints they wish to bring or can bring contact me directly so I can work with you and coordinate things.

Also if anyone has any special dietary or allergy concerns I need to know about it. I may have Dave send out a modified survey to get more info :)

Ed

Update

Here is the latest update ...

So the "down" news is that one of my roommates is coming home early on Sunday morning from Hawaii. So we'll just need to get all PLAY equipment out of view before we crash on Saturday :) Out of view means my room, Starfires room, or the spare bedroom.

There will be a Sunday brunch (I would say breakfast but I don't expect many people up by 10am). We could play in my room later on but it wouldn't be the same.

So if anyone locally wants to extend the gathering for play time a few more hours and wants to volunteer their place so the party doesn't have to end notify me please :) .

I know many of you may be heading home for a long drive afterwards. I am forwarding this info to DVNC so you may see it here and in the email update.

new update ... help wanted

Hi everyone. Thhis update is short for a reason. I can only type with one hand. To make a long and painful story very short, sledge hammer beats finger.

There is still a gathering but I will need any volunteers to help. Also I won't be cooking as planned so any aid in that dept is welcome. Anyone who is available Friday let me know.

I will be fine with time I was very lucky. However the bone in the tip of my left index finger is shattered.

Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry!!! :'(

I'm free all day Friday, so I'd be happy to help you set up. And I'm also pretty handy in the kitchen. Give me a call - I figure that's easy to do with one hand. And this is Karen, just in case you weren't sure. ;)

Good grief! Condolensces, brer. Thank goodness you have a second hand with which to tickle!

Bagelfather said:
Hi everyone. Thhis update is short for a reason. I can only type with one hand. To make a long and painful story very short, sledge hammer beats finger.

There is still a gathering but I will need any volunteers to help. Also I won't be cooking as planned so any aid in that dept is welcome. Anyone who is available Friday let me know.

I will be fine with time I was very lucky. However the bone in the tip of my left index finger is shattered.

Oh Noooooooooooo! Hope you werent trying to fix a headboard lol. I wont even ask how you did it. Ouch just thinking about it hurts. Obviously it will take time to heal. Drop me a line when you can start typing again :Kiss2:

Oh you poor thing! I spent last Halloween nursing stitches in my elbow from falling thru a mirror in the dead of night, so I sort of feel your pain. Yikes! :shake:
On the bright side? At least you don't need your fingers to perform the "code blue"! :p
XOXO

Bit confused

Whats the full schedule on this event? Is it different from the thing going on at Passive arts next week?

steph said:
Oh you poor thing! I spent last Halloween nursing stitches in my elbow from falling thru a mirror in the dead of night, so I sort of feel your pain. Yikes! :shake:
On the bright side? At least you don't need your fingers to perform the "code blue"! :p
XOXO

Falling through a mirror? Were you trying to get through to another dimension? A fantasy place? and found out it wasnt the right mirror? :D

Yes, Bagel's gathering and the field trip to the Passive Arts Studios aretwo different events. However both will be quite a bit of fun and worthwhile attending I am sure. You can read some of the previous posts in this thread for Bagel's schedule (and he is a fabulous party organizer and host, and an overall swell guy). For more info on the Passive Arts event, either pm me or pm dvnc. For both events, you need to get on the West Coast Gathering invite list. Not hard to do. I mean, Dave let both me and Bagelfather on it, not to mention Steph (joking all my loves, heheeeh). Seriously just contact dvnc to get on the list for these and future events. Take care.

Nope, I was trying to solidify my standing as the internationally famous stunt double that I am. And DAMN, did I lay that sucker WIDE open. I literally split it big time...Not pretty, but guys sure love to ask about the scar (I guess it's a little out of place on such a girlie girl....;))
XOXO

Sultrybrunette said:
Falling through a mirror? Were you trying to get through to another dimension? A fantasy place? and found out it wasnt the right mirror? :D

steph said:
Nope, I was trying to solidify my standing as the internationally famous stunt double that I am. And DAMN, did I lay that sucker WIDE open. I literally split it big time...Not pretty, but guys sure love to ask about the scar (I guess it's a little out of place on such a girlie girl....;))
XOXO

Ouch! I can imagine how the mirror looked. Its always nice though to have a conversation piece on your body just in case you run out of things to talk about ;)

Gathering update food and events

Okay here is the menu low down. I haven't had any special menu/dietary requests so if you do speak up now...

Friday dinner: Spaghetti w/meat sauce, salad, garlic bread, and a cheese/veggie stuffed pasta with non-meat sauce.

Desert: schmores and ice cream (you put them together yourself).

Sat Breakfast: selection includes: cold cereal (trix, lucky charms and coco puffs, cherios, and possibly one other), eggs, bagels, bacon, muffins.

Sat lunch: sandwiches (meats, tuna, and PBJ)

Sat Dinner - tacos (soft and hard), fajitas, and baked chicken if you are not in a mexican mood, and other tex/mex foods.

Sat Desert: roasted marshmallows and ice cream or pie (not sure yet on pie).

Sun Breakfast: same options but pancakes instead of eggs.

please let me know what days you will be here so I have a head count for food!

Activities: One of our guests will do a rope bondage seminar/class for us Saturday afternoon! :Hyrdrogen

All right, that's just too damned cool...

steph said:
(batting long black lashes)
Ya, we do kick major ass, don't we? No one parties like a Californian~drive it like you stole it baby~YEAH! :rotate:
XOXO
...to NOT steal it! Drive it like you stole it, baby! :woot: I freakin' LOVE it!

Aw, you know it hon--I AM the Master (Mistress?:) ) And they sure as hell broke the mold... :Kiss1:
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
...to NOT steal it! Drive it like you stole it, baby! :woot: I freakin' LOVE it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back