• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All my true stories currently

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
Since Nontkl and a few others decided to repost or share experiences I thought I would do the same:

I think the 1st time I tickled a girl was back when I was 7 on my bday lol, We were all about to play musical chairs and I gave this pretty girl called jennifer a little tickle on the hips, she squealed my mum said whats wrong, she said he tickled me lol. I still got it on video somewhere I watched it a while ago.There was another girl amy who was barefoot the whole time she was there, I dont remember if I got her or not, sadly I dont think I did sigh, Thats not to say I didn't get any of the girls in my school.

Tonight my parents had some friends over, one of them was my hairdressor. I'll call her Sarah to protect her real name. Well basically me and her got a bit flirty in the families hot tube, I said 2 her I bet u cant be quiet for 5 mins and not make a noise, she said I can. So I started poking her then I poked behind her knee and she squirmed and made a tiny noise. So I did it again and started changing my poking to tickling and her knee started squirming and she was really struggling. So I went for the finishing move I grabbed her foot and tickled away, bingo she squealed and squirmed all over the place and said to the others hahah they are tickling me help and said ahahaha stop. So I stopped and said hahahah I told u u couldnt do it. Later her husband came over to her and she said they were tickling me and her husband looked at me and said good for you. What a great evening it was, the bbq was even more interesting then I thought it would be.

In the early stages of my ex gf a little after we met, I tickled her sides in the theater and she banged her leg, then a little after that we were in the bar outside, she made fun of me so I tickled her again and she fell off the stool lol.

As for the big one well: me my ex her female friend and her friends bf all went to the theater, and as soon as my gf and her friend sat down they hugged each other and started talking and she completely neglected me , well about 7 or so mins after that, she turned towards me and asked what was wrong and then she started grinning and kept giggling trying to sound sympathetic but failing and ending up laughing at me,because her friend was tickling her, anyway then the movie started so she stopped but she did sneak in a few tickles, a little into the film my gf was leaning on her right side towards me and her top had risen up a bit on her left,her friend saw this and started sneaking her hand towards her left bare hip then tickled her hip and my gf really jumped lol, well I saw this and then I put my hand on her right bare hip then we both started tickling my gf and she was really thrashing all over the seat quietly giggling saying stop it, then we stopped she was all red then I said 2 her friend watch this and I put my hand in my gf's right pocket and tickled away at her waistline and she really thrashed and giggled really quietly then her friend tried it and my gf jumped around again then we stopped and watched the rest of the film, that was a great day.

My ex gf's school (it was an all girls school you see) went on a trip to alton towers and I tried calling her phone no answer so I thought thats odd, so I called her friends phone and I heard this really loud laughing and guess who it was kate laughing her head off ,her friend was tickling her shitless I didn't want to put the phone down
I asked her friend whos that laughing she said kate I said never. Anyway her friend stopped so I could talk to her. Then I had to go out somewhere. Later when they left alton towers back on the bus I called my gf kate and we were just normally talking when all of a sudden she stops and I said whats wrong she said nothing but was holding back a giggle then she starts giggling and I said whats going on she said she's tickling me again and later her friend told her she was jumping all over the seat lol, this is when I found out how ticklish she really was heh.

And there was another few times on the phone when she was on a train home yes her friend was with her again and all of a sudden a tickle fight breaks out and I get cut off, Then the last ever time she got tickled by her friend on the phone, after the train journey, turns out she was staying at her friends house so when they got home she pranked me, I called her back, now it turns out when I txt her a while b4 her friend was tickling her again so it took a while to get a txt back which I thought was odd, so I called her and her friend was singing and kate was giggling a lot after she said hi, I thought her friend singing may have been amusing but she didn't stop giggling, so basically she would say a word then start giggling again and then sometimes jst crack up laughing, I said is she tickling you she said no, but that was a lie her friend later revealed 2 me, then I spoke to her friend and the laughing stopped, so I put 2 and 2 together then I spoke to kate again and said my gdnite to her and she started laughing out loud when I said bye, her friend really got her good she told me. Turns out her friend was sitting on her computer with kate next 2 her and she was really digging into her sides, I wish I couldve been there sigh.

wen me and brother were very young my uncle had this girlfriend short blond hair blue eyes very nice. and she had nice feet too, well how it started I don't remember I think she wound us up so then we gave her foot a little tickle and she laughed a bit. and she was wearing socks so me and my bro though mmmhmm so she carried on winding us up so we gave her foot anotha little tickle. so then we thought thats it so me and my bro jumped on her legs pulled both her socks off and then then totally tickled the s*** out of her feet she was really hysterical as hell at 1 point she tried to run away. but me and my bro just grabbed her feet again and she fell down we tickled her feet so much that day I think she mustve nearly fainted but she didn't. sadly though in the end she got away. that was a fun time we had while it lasted.
and it's funny ever since that day wen we saw her again she kept hiding her feet as if she thought we were up to something.

Last edited:
Hey man! Fantastic stories!

I love true stories! There should be a whole section just for them! I'd even moderate it if you want. Hello? Is anybody out there?

(hahaha)

My favorite ones were definitely the one in the movie theatre! Rockin'!!!! I'm like raising my fist in the air for you, bro!

There! I literally just did it. I literally just raised my fist in the air, like i just didn't care. I try NEVER to lie, at least not here, haha. Not when true stories are concerned!

But also, the ones on the phone? I love that! I've got some phone experiences too, i wrote about 'em in that big post.

And lastly, the one where you got your uncle's girlfriend!

Just the phrase "Uncle's girlfriend"......it's got the potential for hotness!

Yeah man! Keep up the chronicle! Holy moly! You just reminded me of another one! From my distant past! Should I write it here? Is that wrong?

OH, what the hell!

I don't know if you remember the "train" one in my big post, but this story is of that girlfriend, she was a really pretty Italian brunette. (italian-american, I mean, heheh). Oh man, this is such a weird story! I'm happy you reminded me! It's because of the story in the movie theatre that I remembered!

Me and my girlfriend were down in our basement, where we had set up like a total lounge, it was like the big hangout room, there even was a bar built in when we moved in!! And with us, was this girl who was a friend of my girlfriend, this girl named Jessica. So, Jessica is like sitting on the floor, leaning onto the couch, if you can imagine, and my girlfriend is leaning back in my arms kinda thing, and we're hanging out, talking, smoking weed, I think it was like on a Sunday morning-after sort've thing, haha. And...oh man, I hope I can describe this......as my girlfriend was talking....talking to HER girlfriend, I kept like, riding my hands right near her tickle spots, like her ribs, like not touching her, but just like getting my hands in position. While I like looked at her up and down as she prattled on to her friend. You know what girls are like, heheh. (just kidding, just kidding). Now....my girlfriend DOESN'T NOTICE that I'm doing this......but her FRIEND DOES. Her friend is listening to my girlfriend, and nodding, and mmm-hmming but her eyes keep darting to my hands. And this keeps going on for like longer than usual. I don't even think I had DECIDED to actually tickle her! Maybe I was in training, maybe I was trying to earn her trust for a later more opportune moment. Nevertheless....

So I move my hands in real close, still just playing around, but my eyes make contact with her friend. And she..like leans her head in slightly towards me tenses up her face, like furrows her brow a bit and burns her eyes at me and I swear, like....practically mutters under her breath, "go on.....go oooon, do it". Oh man, I can't even DESCRIBE it, but that's kind've close, like she had this HUNGRY look to see my girlfriend get tickled

And so.....I did! I just took all of my fingers and just sank them into her sides and she just screamed with helpless, urgent, begging laughter, like "no-fair!" laughter....and her friend immediately just lit up, her face, like all of a sudden her face was sunshiney and smiley and started laughing a "ha-ha, you're in trouble now", watching-dispassionately kind've laugh. And my girlfriend was totally trapped, where the hell was she gonna go? She leaned back and bucked forward and she shook and shook, trying to get away but I had her good, I had her from behind so .......

Anyway, I finally stopped, it's not that it was THAT long but i got her good and I stopped and she says to her friend "Oh god! He ALWAYS does that to me!", giggly and sort've embarrassed, meanwhile I'm like swinging her arms and finally hold them wide apart, and I say to Jessica "Here, you do it, it's so fun" and Jessica PAUSED, considered it, and then said....to my ever disappointment...."no, she'll kill me" Ha!!!

Anyhow thanks for jogging my memory on that one dude! And most of all thanks alot for putting all those stories together!!!! I wish you continued success!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! I also like the mishap stories, banging her leg and being tickled off the stool. Awww, poor girlie, ouch! :( She had quite a day that day!

banging her leg and being tickled off the stool. Awww, poor girlie, ouch! She had quite a day that day!

She did say her mum started wondering how she got those bruises and she had to lie and say she banged her own leg hehe :p. I do miss her though we haven't even so much as seen each other in 2 long.

Oh yeah and regarding caroline my uncles nice gf :) I actually had a dream about her 2 nights ago all I can say is it was a very nice dream :)

I have just remembered a few more instances as well with my ex. Firstly she came to stay here ages ago and she started making fun of me. So I started tickling her sides as at the time I didnt know she was tickilish anywhere else, well she was wearing black thin ankle socks I particularly remember the socks and I thought hmm is she or isnt she. so I tickled her feet through her socks and wow wat a reaction, pleased with the results I pulled her socks off and went to town on her bare feet. Firstly she was squealing and squirming around like mad trying to get free and then she started pleading with me to stop hahah. Her exact words were 'okay okay okay okay okay okay okay' but she said it really fast due to the fact that it was half laughter and half trying to speak:p. The other one that sticks in my mind is the morning before she had to go home sigh :(, we were both quite playful at the time and she grabbed the bed and I said let go and she said no grinning I said again let go and she stuck her tongue out at me, did I mention she was barefoot hehe. So naturally as any tickler would I grabbed both her her feet and went to work. First she started squirming and squealing again then she started giggling and then couldnt take it anymore so she let go. She definately laughs more when her sides are tickled but her feet and thighs are definately her worst spot. I'm not very good at describing feet but suffice to say they were small and cute. As for her she looks like a mixture between Charlotte Church and Britney Spears. Her sister is a babe as well she looks a lot like Natalie Portman.

Another incident that sticks in my mind is my 18th birthday.
I was in my hotel room with her and earlier she had nicked some money from me when I was in the games arcade, my younger brother walked in and we both looked at each other in that schemeing way and so I decided that now was the time to get her back. So without warning we started grabbing away at her feet and then her instantly knowing what would happen once we got her socks off started trying to get away. After a lot of squirming from her and us diving for her feet we eventually got her socks off, due to it being a really hot day and her feet being in socks all day her feet mustve been really sensitized and she knew it. He went after one foot I went after the other and she started making her usual whimpering sound and eventually we got her squealing and laughing hysterically, her feet were definately very tickilish she was squirming like crazy flying all over the room. I decided to stop but my brother continued and she flew right on top of me and squashed my nose. Then instant NOSEBLEED:p so I got up to go to the bathroom to get some tissues for my nose and adam stopped tickling her and she got up and said are you ok and then the rest is history. My brother went out again my friends that were staying with me came in and me and my ex were sitting on the bed her being redfaced barefooted and hair a bit of mess, I said its not what you think they said its ok Dan we don't want to know. I was secretly hoping that we would all gang up on her, that wouldve been great, but sadly it didnt happen :( they obviously aren't tickle fiends like me too bad you couldn't of been there nontkl we couldve had a great time making her laugh hehe :p oh well it was a great gang up with my brother well it lasted.

Last edited:
Awwww, dude, sorry to hear that you're missing her, I know how it is. Right there is a pain that ain't never goes away!

See what happens, you write one story, all of a sudden you rememeber a million more! Ha! And when you write about your birthday, all of a sudden you'll remember another! You watch!

Hey, she also sounds adorable, good for you, man.

You'll get another, you'll see. (not that that helps you now, I know....:(

Right my bday has been added now, i'll add anymore if I remember some i'm sure there are still some I haven't mentioned yet :p

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back