• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Dunst tickled in The Cats Meow M/F

I loved this movie. Eddie Izzard was surprisingly good as Charlie Chaplin. Interestingly, that's Kirsten Dunst singing the song over the end credits (he said to the resounding silence of nobody giving a shit.)

Thanks Prof X! I hadn't seen this one!

She gets a more comprehensive tickle in "Crazy Beautiful" and "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" (that is the wrong title, ha! Eternal Sunshine of a.......ah, whatever, it's that Jim Carrey movie). Plus there's that clip of her talking about being tickled by George Clooney. PLUS she's in the Ticklish Celebrities list, after she answered "the question" in a chat.

I think we're up to date on this one! Her and Kate Bosworth (another triple scene girl) should get on a bed and fight it out, hahaha.

MTP Jeff said:
.... Interestingly, that's Kirsten Dunst singing the song over the end credits (he said to the resounding silence of nobody giving a shit.)

I gave a shit, Jeff. I just wanted you to know that. Let the silence be broken!!!! :blaugh:

Tom

nontkl said:
Thanks Prof X! I hadn't seen this one!

She gets a more comprehensive tickle in "Crazy Beautiful" and "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" (that is the wrong title, ha! Eternal Sunshine of a.......ah, whatever, it's that Jim Carrey movie). Plus there's that clip of her talking about being tickled by George Clooney. PLUS she's in the Ticklish Celebrities list, after she answered "the question" in a chat.

I think we're up to date on this one! Her and Kate Bosworth (another triple scene girl) should get on a bed and fight it out, hahaha.

could anyone post these clips? i have seen crazy/beautiful and the george clooney related interview with kirsten but have never seen the 'eternal sunshine' Thanks for posting!

Hey buddy, just so you know, that scene is great for the SOUND of Kirsten squealing and giggling and protesting, but the camera is focused on JIm Carrey. It's a great scene. Anyway, I'm not sure that anyone has ever made a clip of that yet. But I think it just came out on DVD recently so I'm sure someone will get around to it. :jester:

There's a few tickles in this film, and a great film it is!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back