• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katelyn's Night Out

ViperGTS

Katelyn

Katelyn’s Night Out

There were three seconds left, time for only one more snap. The Charger’s Drew Brees knew that his team was down by 6, late in the fourth quarter, and that this was the last chance to win the home opener. He barked orders to his huddled, sweating team, and clapped his hands. A Surge of energy could be felt through the entire stadium as the Charger’s lined up. Drew looked back and forth along the line of scrimmage, then down the field, 65 yards to the goal line.
He barked again at his team, glancing left and right, then commanding possession of the ball. He stepped back, as bodies and helmets collided in front of him. Side-straddling backwards then rolling out towards the sideline, he couldn’t find any open receivers.
Suddenly, he heard a yell from a teammate, and he ducked. A defensive tackle sailed over his head, and Drew shot towards the line. Finally, it happened.
As he rushed forward, he reared his arm, and the football bulleted downfield, leaving his hand a millisecond before he was splattered by another tackle. He shoved the defensive back off of him and got to his feet, watching with hopeful eyes as his ball whizzed through the air.
Fifty yards downfield, wide receiver Vincent Jackson turned his head as he ran full-tilt towards the end zone. He saw the ball and where it was headed, and knowing there was no-one in front of him, only the defender on his tail, he pushed his wheels harder, forcing himself to run faster. The ball was coming in fast, and the defender behind him was edging in.
The ball fell through the air and both players leapt to meet it. The hands of the defender, only inches below those of Jackson, failed to do their job, as pigskin met leather, and the wide receiver came down on his back with the ball, inside the beautifully painted end zone.
The stadium exploded. Louder than a hundred jetplanes, the fans cheered and hollered, the Chargers jumped up and down, and cheerleaders shook their pom-poms and rear ends. For many long minutes this went on, as TV crews and news reporters flooded the field, vying for a chance to interview the star players that made this last-second win possible. After some time, the fans got in their cars and navigated the gridlock to go home, the reporters sent their stories to the office, and the cheerleaders and players retired to their respective locker rooms.
Giggling and giddy after an exciting win, the girls of the San Diego Chargers cheerleading squad showered and talked happily about the game and the night to come. Most of the girls were going to a local bar to drink, as they usually did, but one, Katelyn, said she wasn’t feeling well. She finished up her shower and toweled off, telling the disappointed girls that she was just going to go home and go to bed, and hopefully she’d feel better in the morning.
“But you look fine, honey!” one of the other cheerleaders said as she washed her hair.
“Well, of course, I’m all made up!” Katelyn responded. “I just don’t feel very up and at ‘em. I am going to go home and rest.”
“Alright…hope you feel better honey!!” they all said.
And so, after getting all of her gear together and putting her uniform back in the locker, Katelyn left the stadium and got into her Mercedes. Sighing with relief, she started her drive home. As she got closer and closer to her suburban house, her heart began to pound a little faster. By the time she actually got to her front door, her excitement was nearly unbearable. She was sweating slightly, nervous, and trembling a bit.
She hurried into her bedroom to get changed. She put on a red silk thong, a strap-less red bra, black silk thigh-highs and the appropriate garter belt, and a black satin one piece dress that barely was long enough to cover the tops of her stockings. She stood in front of the mirror, nervous and excited, and unsure if she was up for this. She almost turned around got undressed to stay home, but as that thought crept into her mind, she suddenly grabbed her strappy heels and put them on. She glanced in the mirror again, making sure she looked great for what was about to happen. She grabbed her keys again and went back out to her car.
She tried to calm her quick breathing as she started the engine. She was so scared. She lied to her cheerleader friends, and no one would know where she was going. She knew that once she got where she was going, she would be helpless to stop what would happen, and no one could save her. She wasn’t exactly sure how the night would go, but she had a general idea.
One week prior, Katelyn, tired of only going to bars and restaraunts after the games, she began looking for other ways to occupy her time and release the stress of being a professional cheerleader. After days of fruitless searching, she had nearly given up. Then, while asking a few not-so-innocent questions in a chatroom on a forum known as the TMF, she was happily surprised to find someone willing to help her out. Over a few days, Katelyn swapped pictures and had many online and one phone conversation with a woman who said she lived only a few blocks away from her. The woman was gorgeous…six foot two, thin and athletic, well dressed. Katelyn liked men, but every time she talked to one about her issue, all they wanted was sex. This woman, Carol, was different. She never mentioned sexual activity. She only talked of chatting, massages, and just relaxing.
After these few days, Katelyn’s trust in Carol had built to the point where she wanted to meet her. Carol was more than happy to do so. They arranged to meet after the Chargers game that weekend, and planned on going out to party. Thus, Katelyn dressed as best she could.
She drove through the dark night to the address Carol gave her. When she arrived, the lights in the house in front of her were on. The house was amazing: well kept, huge, and with many windows. There were tall plants in some windows, and in others, what looked like artwork hung from the ceiling. Katelyn nervously rang the doorbell, and within a few seconds, Carol answered the door.
She was more stunning that her pictures were. “Katelyn! It’s great to meet you!” Carol’s eyes drifted along the cheerleader’s body admiringly. “Come in, come in!”
For a bit, the two talked, sitting at the kitchen table and sipping drinks. The sat in the living room for an hour or so too, watching TV. Carol insisted on giving the cheerleader a massage, and after a few moments, Katelyn just gave in. Carol massaged her shoulders and back, then took off her shoes and massaged the cheerleader’s silk-covered feet. Katelyn almost passed out from the relaxing touch, and intermittently giggled, too. She admitted to Carol how sinfully ticklish she was, especially on her feet. Carol giggled and suggested they went out to party.
The two women jumped into Carol’s SUV and went into town to a dance club that was the place to be for young, single men and women. Hour after hour passed with flirting, dancing, and drinking, until Katelyn was just too exhausted form the day to go on any longer, not to mention that she was rather plastered. Carol could tell she had to go home, and helped her to the SUV. A little while later, they arrived at Carol’s home again, and Katelyn moreso passed out than fell asleep in Carol’s own bed. It was already 5AM.
For the next 13 hours, the exhausted Katelyn slept deeper than she had ever in her life. The alcohol and the exhaustion from the game and party were all leaked away through the daylight hours she slept through, and when she awoke around six in the evening, she was energized and ready for the next day. She stretched her limbs and sat up in bed.
Or at least, she tried to. She hadn’t immediately noticed that she already was stretched. Tugging at her arms and legs to get up, her eyes widened as she realized that her wrists and ankles were tightly tied to the bed she was laying on. She looked around, noticing the high-quality restraints that were tied securely to the posts of the bedframe. Her dress was gone, but her underwear, stockings, and shoes were still on. She realized she was still in Carol’s bedroom.
“C-Carol? CAROL?! Where are you, what happened?!” she yelled.
A few moments later, Carol walked into the room, closing the door behind her. She was naked, and her long black hair had a towel around it…she must have just gotten out of the shower. Katelyn’s eyes were wide with shock and confusion as she looked over the naked woman who apparently held her captive.
“I’m glad you’re finally awake, Katey…I’ve been waiting.”
“Waiting…w-waiting for what? What’s going on??” Katelyn’s voice trembled with confusion and fear as her situation slowly sunk in, piece by piece.
“Well, all you wanted to do was relax…so, you and I went to a party, and you slept over…and while you were out, I arranged for a nice relaxing session in here, as you can see.” Carol sat her naked self on the bed next to Katelyn, and lightly caressed her arm. Katelyn tried to wiggle away, her eyes portraying her disgust.
“But…but I TRUSTED YOU!” Katelyn screamed. “I came here because you said you just wanted to hang out! WHAT THE FUCK AM I TIED DOWN FOR, THEN?! And why the HELL are you naked?” Katelyn’s face grew hot and red with anger, and tears of terror and betrayal welled up in her eyes.
“Oh calm down, honey, I’m not going to hurt you, jeez, you make it sound like you’re in danger or something!” Carol said.
“You know, that does NOT make me feel any better!” Katelyn yelled. She cursed and screamed at Carol some more, and Carol sat there, waiting. She unfurled her towel and ruffled it in her hair, trying to dry it a bit more. After a few minutes of Katelyn struggling and screaming, the cheerleader laid her head back on the pillow and breathed heavily in anger. Her lips were pressed tightly together and her eyes closed.
Carol shifted her weight and dropped the moist towel to the floor. She got off of the bed and walked down to where the sexy, helpless cheerleader’s feet were tightly restrained. She started to gently unbuckle the straps of the girl’s heels, sliding them off of her silk-covered feet.
“Wh-what the hell are you doing? Don’t take them off!!” Katelyn didn’t understand. She curled her silk-clad toes trying to keep her heels on, but the slippery material encasing her soft feet let the shoes slide right off. She wiggled her feet a bit, and glared at the naked woman who undressed her peds.
“Let me put it to you this way. You came here to relax and let out stress…well, that’s exactly what I am going to help you do, whether you like it or not…but I think you will come to REALLY like it.” Carol dropped the sexy heels to the floor and climbed up onto the bed.
“Um…what do you mean?” Katelyn’s angry tone melted away. Her eyes locked onto Carol’s and her voice trembled with a nervous anticipation. The naked beauty straddled Katelyn’s hips, and the cheerleader could feet the heat of her captor’s womanhood pressing against her lower tummy. She didn’t have time to feel disgust.
Carol’s short and sharp nails began to lightly glide around Katelyn’s navel. The young cheerleader inhaled sharply, and her eyes were wide as dinner plates. As Carol’s manicured nails gently glided over the girl’s smooth, sensitive tummy, Katelyn’s bad attitude melted away. She spurted lightly, her lips parting only for a moment as she tried to hold in her laughter. He tightly pressed together lips started to curl as she smiled against her will. Carol grinned down at her captive beauty, and flicked her nails faster, dipping them softly into Katelyn’s belly button.
Katelyn could only hold it fro a few seconds. Her lips parted and laughter poured from her lungs. “Aaahahahaha Carol, no no no, please dooohohohon’t tickle meeeeehee hee hee hee!!” Katelyn fell into sweet, melodical giggles and the naked beauty tickled her stomach. Squirming and squealing, Katelyn laughed helplessly in her underwear, bouncing slightly in her restraints.
“I knew that would put a smile on your pretty little face, Katey!” Carol said, smiling warmly.
“Yoooooou bitch!! Stop tickling me!!” Katelyn spurt out in the midst of her giggles. She flipped her head side to side, her blonde hair going all over as she laughed.
“Oh, but I’m only getting started, honey!” said her captor. Carol tickled the poor girl’s sensitive belly for only a few more moments before her nails suddenly slid up the cheerleader’s sides, gliding over her exposed ribs. She tickled up to the girl’s skimpy red bra, then back down to her waist and hips, pinching and squeezing softly. Katelyn squealed loudly with laughter, her anger barely holding on as the ticklish feeling shot through her body and forced her to smile.
“You have no idea how much I love hearing you laugh, baby,” Carol said, as she teased and tickles along the sexy cheerleader’s sides. Her nails lightly dug between each pair of ribs, stroking back and forth and up and down. She scratch lightly underneath the captive’s breasts, the frontal ribs. Katelyn screamed with laughter, screwed her eyes shut, and bucked up and down under Carol’s weight as the vicious nails tortured her sensitive skin. All the while, in the back of Katelyn’s mind, she couldn’t stop thinking about how warm her captor’s womanhood was, resting against her own lower tummy.
“P-p-please, Cahahaharol, I can’t take this, aaahahahaha hee hee hee hee hee *gasp*, oooh Gaahahahahahaaaawd!!!” Katelyn’s face was flushed pink and her hair was flying everywhere. Her brow was starting to sweat with the exhertion of struggling so mightily against her bondage. Her breasts shook and jiggled in their red, silky bra. “Pleeeeheeheeheeheease! I’ll do anythihihihiiiiing!!!”
“Oh, I’m not worried about that,” Carol said, her voice lowering and taking on a sultry, seductive tone. “You’ll do anything I ask of you by the end of the night, I’m sure.” Carol stopped tickling her sexy, helpless captive, and smiled down at her.
Katelyn gasped for precious air, her lungs having been worked out more in those last ten minutes or so than they had been during any cheer rehearsal before. Hey eyes fluttered open, dizzy and somewhat out of coordination. She finally looked into Carol’s eyes. “Wh-why are you doing this to me?” she asked pleadingly.
Carol giggled. “Did you already forget where you met me, honey? The TICKLING Media Forum! Silly girl, you must have been so desperate to find someone to be with, that you weren’t paying attention to what website you were surfing!” Katelyn’s eyes again grew wide for a moment, then she closed them again.
“But this…this is torture…” she said, her voice breaking slightly with sorrow. Tears began to well up again behind her closed lids.
“Oh, honey…” Carol leaned over, pressing her naked body against Katelyn’s and kissed the girl on the lips. Katelyn jerked her head back, trying to avoid the kiss, but Carol persisted, following her every move with patience. After a few moments, Katelyn gave up and let her vicious tickler have her way.
Then something happened that took the ticklish cheerleader by complete surprise. A warm feeling began to spread through her body, and as a teardrop glided down her cheek, she began to give in to the kiss. Her head pushed up slightly, pressing her own lips against Carol’s, and Katelyn felt what was left of her anger melting away to nothing. She almost felt safe. She pulled on her restraints, trying to wrap her arms around the woman who was torturing her. The warmth turned into a heat, and the cheerleader began to open her lips and move her tongue towards her captor’s mouth.
Like a sudden slap in the face, Carol broke the kiss. Katelyn’s head fell back onto the pillow, her eyes opening, dazed and confused. She looked around the room, her vision blurred and unfocused, looking for some answer as to why she was getting so into a kiss with another woman.
“I thought so…” said Carol. She sat up again, this time scooting up, sliding her somewhat moist and very warm womanhood up to Katelyn’s lower ribs. She rested most of her weight on her knees so as not to hurt the girl, and she began to lightly trace small circles in her captive’s defenseless, perfectly shaven underarms.
It took a second to register. Katelyn did not feel the sensation at first, but soon, it crashed into her mind like a freight train into a building. She screamed, then fell into wild, hysterical giggles, her eyes closing and opening, losing their haze. She writhed underneath her aroused torturer, squealing like a schoolgirl and laughing.
“Eeeeeeeeep, Carol noooooo not there pleeeeeease hahahaaaaaa!!” Katelyn screamed. Her head thrashed back and forth and she yanked on her restraints, trying so hard to pull free. She just couldn’t…the tough nylon rope that so tightly tied her restraints to the bedframe were far stronger than she was. She curled her silk-covered toes, bucked her hips, and laughed at the top of her lungs, as the vicious black-haired woman’s nails danced under her arms.
“Aren’t you a giddy little girl?” Carol asked her teasingly. “You are just soooo ticklish, I might tickle you all night!” The sadistic, sensual woman giggled happily as tears began to run from the corner’s of her victim’s eyes. Katelyn’s laugher began to fade as she fell into silent laughter, her tears steadily streaming down her cheeks.
Suddenly, Katelyn’s eyes shot wide open. She screamed out for mercy, begging her captor to let her up. “PLEASE CAROL, Oh my God, I’m gonna pee, please aahahahahahaha!! Please Carol, ooooohaahahahah Gawd!” Katelyn struggled mightily, yanking and yelling, but Carol showed no mercy whatsoever. She only tickled faster, stroking her sharp, torturous nails under the pleading girl’s arms, along her biceps, and down towards her bra. Carol giggled as she tickled her victim, knowing what was soon going to happen.
It only took a few more seconds. Katelyn’s screaming laughter took on a fever pitch as Carol found a hyper-sensitive spot under the cheerleader’s arms, and Katelyn lost control of her bladder. For several long seconds, as the screaming girl laughed and writhed, he wet herself, urine flowing freely against her silky red underwear and soaking the bed underneath her tight, bouncing bum. Carol continued to tickle, stroking the girl’s soft, slightly sweaty skin, and Katelyn was helpless to do anything but laugh as she embarrassed herself. Her cheeks were bright pink, her crotch and rear end were soaked, and her sides were sore. Her eyes began to roll up into her head, and her vision began to fade. Just before she passed out, she could hear the words of her vicious tormentor ringing though her head, “Oh, but I’m only getting started…” Katelyn let out one more scream, and passed out cold, collapsing back onto the bed and no longer pulling on her restraints.

Several hours later, Katelyn began to come around. As soon as her brain kicked in, she jumped, yanking on her restraints. She was dizzy, her head swimming from a sudden change in position. She looked around her, and realized where she was. She was hanging from the ceiling, her arms restrained tightly yet comfortably over her head. Her thighs, knees, and ankles were locked in some sort of iron shackles that were held up from the floor by a bar that was bolted into the hardwood. Her legs were spread wide, and her bare womanhood was exposed to the cool air. Her breasts were bare also, and her nipples were rather stiff. However, her silk stockings and garter belt were still in place, though that was all she wore.
Katelyn’s breath caught in her throat. Her undergarments had been removed! Then the memories all came rushing back to her; the unbearable tickle torture, the incredible kiss, being forced to wet and embarrass heself. She realized that she was dry, and felt clean.
Katelyn jumped slightly in her bonds, squealing as she felt a single nail run the length of her back, from her neck down to her waist, along her spine. She giggled slightly and turned her head, but only as far as her bondage allowed.
“Welcome back, my sweet little vixen,” said Carol, who pressed her naked body against the cheerleader’s bare back. Katelyn shivered with a sudden rush of pleasure at the warm, comforting feeling of the skin on skin contact. “I’m glad you’re awake…I have plans for you.”
Carol walked around in front of the girl. “P-plans? What plans?” she asked her tormentor.
“Well, you still seem very stressed…I have an idea that might make you feel better.” Carol moved to nearby Katelyn’s stockinged, helpless feet, and began to massage them.
Katelyn sighed, feelings of pleasure and relaxation shooting up her legs. Her head hung for a moment as she enjoyed the treatment of her extremely sensitive, soft feet. But then, her eyes shot open, and she stared at Carol. “Oh my God, don’t you dare tckle my feet! I swear, I will hate you, do NOT tickle them!” she yelled.
“Oh, you silly girl…I am going to tickle them. Quite viciously, I might add. But there’s no sense in fighting it, there isn’t a thing you can do about it. Besides…” Carol let go of the girl’s feet and walked towards her, standing between her legs. “…I know you enjoyed the session in bed earlier. Wanna know how I can tell?” Carol looked into Katelyn’s eyes, who said absolutely nothing. Her apprehension began to fade slightly.
Carol closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Katelyn’s again. Katelyn closed her eyes a few seconds later, and got into the kiss. She pressed her lips tightly against Carol’s, and slid her tongue slowly into Carol’s mouth. Their tongues danced, slithering against one another. Katelyn moaned softly into Carol’s mouth, then shivered as she felt one of her captor’s hands sliding down over her soft tummy. Carol’s fingertips slipped between Katelyn’s exposed pussy lips and lightly rubbed her clit, which was ever so slightly moist. Katelyn shook as she groaned loudly into her torturer’s mouth, trying to grind her hips against Carol’s hand. One finger slipped gently into Katelyn’s womanhood and slowly slid in and out. Katelyn’s core moistened quickly as she was fingered, and she breathed heavily through her nose as her arousal mounted. She could feel the pressure building up in her abdomen, and only a few seconds later, she broke the kiss between the two of them and let out a loud, sensuous scream, her pussy tightening around Carol’s finger. Her tummy convulsed and her womanhood squirted onto Carol’s hand and she climaxed, her clit throbbing with pleasure.
Once Katelyn finished, and her ecstatic moans ebbed away, Carol slipped her wet finger from the girl’s pussy. She picked up a towel that lay on the floor nearby, the same towel she had used to dry her hair earlier in the evening, and used it to wipe off her slick finger.
Katelyn’s head hung limply, her blond hair cascading down and hiding her naked breasts from view. Carol walked behind the post-orgasmic, confused girl and pulled her hair up behind her head, using a scrunchy to bundle it and keep it out of the way.
“I…I don’t…understand…” muttered Katelyn. Her voice was soft and submissive. She slowly looked up at Carol, who was walking back towards her stocking clas, defenseless feet.
“You’re just giving in to your most carnal desires, sweetie. We’ve only begun to tap into what you enjoy.” Carol lightly stroked her index fingernail from Katelyn’s left heel to her toes, and Katelyn jumped in her bonds. Carol repeated the same with her right nail, and Katelyn’s strength began to return. She giggled softly, musically, and as Carol continued to gently stroke the girls soft, sensitive soles, her giggled began to erupt into laughter.
Carol said nothing as she began adding fingers to the tickling frenzy at her cheerleader’s soles. Two fingers, three fingers, four fingers, then all five, skittering up and down poor Katelyn’s helpless, ticklish silken feet. The young, horny girl was screaming by this point, her head thrashing back and forth, the laughter louder than ever before. He toes scrunched and her toes flexed as the wicked nails tortured her ridiculously sensitive feet. She screamed for mercy, begged for it to stop, but inside, she realized suddenly that she never wanted it to end.
Carol smiled happily as she raked her nails up and the sexy, silken soles. She dug into Katelyn’s arches, wiggled her nails under the girl’s toes, and scratched at her heels. Every passing moment, Katelyn laughed louder and harder, and her womanhood grew hotter and wetter. But then, something inside the girl’s head snapped. Katelyn began to beg again, but this time, for something completely different.
“Oh God, Carol, please, tickle me, ahaaaahahahahahaaa!! Pleeehee hee hee heeeease dooohohohohn’t staaaaap!!” Her screams echoed off the walls of the room, and her laughter was at an all time high pitch. Squealing loudly, she thrashed in her bonds, her core suddenly becoming wetter and wetter. Within moments, she was dripping, her womanhood so hungry for attention that it drooled onto the hardwood beneath her. The nails of her torturer happily obliged to the pleas of the restrained, hysterical girl, stroking up and down her perfect, silk covered arches, gliding around the edges of her feet, making the cheerleader scream out with joyous suffering.
As she laughed her pretty little head off, Katelyn started to feel her warmth growing again. Her libido rose with each vicious stroke of Carol’s nails on her soles, and as the pressure of a second, gigantic orgasm built up within her, she was unable to form words. Incoherent babbling was all she could muster through her maniacal laughter as a monumentous orgasm crashed powerfully through her sweating, writhing body. Her pussy spasmed as she was tickle tortured, her womanly juices flowing freely from her and dripping onto the floor. The smell of her own arousal spurred her on, and as the orgasm continued for several minutes despite nothing touching her privates, the ticklish sensations shooting up her legs seemed to intensify exponentially. She gasped as a third orgasm, coming from nowhere, racked her body, curling her toes over the nails of her wonderful torturer.
She could no longer laugh out loud. Her lungs were on fire, stinging and exhausted, and her jaw was aching from being open for so long. Her vocal cords were sore and hoarse, and her muscles were tense and sore from struggling so hard and so long, despite her loving every second of her treatment.
Carol finally stopped tickling the sexy, horny cheerleader. Katelyn shook in her bonds, still giggling silently. Her hair was sweaty and some was plastered to her forehead. She hung limply in her bonds, unable to move at all. Her face was soaked with tears of torture and bliss.
“Did you enjoy that, sweetie?” Carol asked, knowing what the answer would be. Katelyn slowly nodded her head, barely able to muster the energy. “Good…then you should really like what’s next.” Carol walked away, padding silently across the hardwood floor. Katelyn could do nothing but wait.
A few moments later, Carol came back into the room, walking behind the exhausted cheerleader. She pulled a black velvet sleeping mask around Katelyn’s eyes, the elstic band hodling it in place around the back of her head. The girl’s head moved up, and she tired to look around. “What are you doing now, Carol?” she asked, some of her energy beginning to return.
“I’m starting the most intense part of the night for you, sweetie.” Carol replied simply. As Katelyn opened her mouth to ask another question, she was interrupted by a large cloth ball being stuffed into her mouth. She complained into it but her words never made it out, muffled by the material, as the cloth straps were pulled behind her head and tied securely in place. For a few moments the nearly naked, ticklish, horny girl fought against the gag, trying to speak, to ask what Carol was about to do, to beg to be release, for she felt she could take no more.
Carol then placed a pair of earplugs into Katelyn’s ears. The soft, foamy material filled her ear canals and cut off virtually all sound, except that of her own muffled pleadings. She couldn’t hear Carol as she giggled to herself, thinking of the intense torture she was about to put the girl through, she couldn’t see Carol as she took a thick vibrator from a small black bag she brought into the room. She could only feel the toy as it was slid inside her, and the straps attached to it were fastened about her waist.
Katelyn shrieked at the sudden surge of pleasure that bolted through her body. She moaned and squealed as her own writhings made the thick, fake cock slither slighty inside her. She breathed heavily through her nose, the pleasure mounting yet again. She felt Carol’s hands lightly stroking her tummy, and could tell that one hand was reaching for the vibrator. When it flicked on, it was as if a demon had been released from Hell.
Katelyn screamed so loudly into her gag, she might as well not have had one on. Ther tidal wave of pleasure that electrified her body was astounding, for she hadn’t realized how sensitive her pussy would be after her tickle torture and previous orgasms. Almost immediately, a vicious, gut wrenching climax exploded through her pussy, surging through all her limbs and making her feel very light headed. The vibrator didn’t stop, mindlessly doing it’s job of pleasuring the San Diego Chargers cheerleader, as Carol began to tickle the naked, sweaty, orgasmic girl yet again.
Carol wickedly tickled one super-sensitive spot after another, starting at Katelyn’s underarms, and torturing there until she watched the girl cum shamelessly against the buzzing vibrator. Then she moved down to her ribs, doing the same thing. Each time the poor girl creamed herself, squirting onto the floor below her, Carol would target another spot, and tickle it mercilessly. When Carol tickles her breasts, Katelyn though she would die; not only was it the second most ticklish spot on her body, but it also doubled her pleasure, especially when her rock-hard, nipples were teased. Carol mercilessly tickled the girl right down to her still silken feet, forcing wave after wave of orgasmic bliss from the girl’s womanhood, torturing her feet for a solid hour before finally showing mercy.
Katelyn’s **** was dripping as fast as a leaky faucet. Her entire body was flushed pink. Her face was dripping with sweat and tears. Carol stopped tickling the girl, took the vibrator out of her pussy, and slowly untied her. She took out her earplugs and gag, and took off the blindfold. She had to literally carry the poor girl into the bedroom, laying her exhausted, orgasm-riddles body on the comforter. Carol lay with her, curling up against her, and giggling as the sexy cheerleader fell right asleep, clinging gently to her vicious lover. As she slept, Carol gently rubbed her bare, moist **** against the cheerleader’s leg, getting herself off twice before kissing Katelyn gently on the forehead and falling asleep next to her.

that was excellent. very steamy and hot. keep 'em coming (or should I say cumming ;))

awesome story and very well written. i am constantly amazed at the writing talents of the various members of this forum. i could feel every tickle she felt and as she got excited , so did i. keep up the good work, viper

isabeau :wavingguy

Katelynn's night out

Hey Viper,

Just wanted to let you know i loved your storie.

hugs and kisses
zacutiebrat <<<<---- :cool:

I loved this story soo HOT! keep it up babe. Hmmm...maybe I can work something out and maybe I can make this happen. lol that might be fun :blush: :firedevil
muwhaha

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back