• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An ex-girlfriend's tickles (TRUE, mostly F/m)

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
(There will be more detailed stories to come)

I had an ex-girlfriend, who was ticklish. I loved stroking those smooth armpits of hers as I sat on her and she thrashed. She didn't want to tickle ME, so I tickled her until she agreed.

To get the best results I laid face down. She sat on my butt, and slid my shirt up to my ribs. Then she reached under the remaining inch of shirt, and began stroking between the lowest and second lowest ribs.

"No, you've got to poke hard and wiggle your fingers."

She did, still not quite right.

"Now, move them toward my back a little."

She gave a poke on one side, making me gasp and shift my position. Then the other side getting the same result.

"No, don't keep stopping."
"I'm not stopping."

I made her lay face down, laid on top of her, and held her hand over her head with my opposite hand. I explained; what she was doing was giving me a little tickle and then pausing - I demonstrated on a very ticklish armpit, giving it a single stroke. Then explained I wanted her to keep going, and gave her a 30 second tickle. She laughed and screamed that she understood now. So I got off her, and laid down again.

She began to tickle me silly. She tickled for a long time. (I told her to ignore all my pleas except for "Okay I've had enough" or if I was out of breath. I didn't think she had it in her).

For 20 minutes she poked and wiggled on both sides without end. I was laughing as she tickled incessantly. I tried grabbing her fingers, she'd pull them out and slap my hand away and resume, always keeping me laughing by tickling at least one side while she freed one hand.

I got both her fingers once, and she said "Don't hold my hands!"
And sheepily I apologized. "Hmph!" And then the tickling began again.

I shifted my body to avoid the tickles, but it was no use. I was pleading and begging, but she ignored it. I tried to pull myself out from under her, in push-up position, but it just made me tired. I collapsed on her bed and she continued tickling me.

I was beginning to run out of breath so she stopped.

I got my wind back, rested a while, and said,
"Wow! That was really goo- hahaha noo hahaha"

I'd forgotten I told her to keep going after I caught my breath.

Finally I knew I couldn't take anymore!
"OKAHEYHEYHEY, I'VE HAHAD ENOUHUHUHUHUFFF!"

She kept tickling, as I told her to keep going for five minutes AFTER the time I gave the safe-word. She went for a little longer, and I enjoyed the tickling and the short-term torture because she went for more than I could take.

Then it was over, for then.

I love to tickle, but it's time for me to be tickled again.

Dave

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back