• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crime and Punishment 2312 (Foot fans! MUST READ!)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
It is the year 2312, and the whooooole world is very different...

Lindsey zoomed down the inter-highway on her new Ford XZon21 hovercraft. She had just turned 19, and from her parents, she got this beautiful emerald-green hovercar. It drove like a dream. As soon as she got it, she rushed out of the house, and here she was, testing her new present out.
She zoomed past another hovercar, full of cute looking guys. One of them whistled as she went past. But she was used to it. She was truly a piece of work.
She had long, flowing dark brown hair, and two perfect brown eyes that sparkled like dark orbs. She had a perfect smile, and full, red lips.
Her body was no less perfect. Her legs were long and perfectly tanned like the rest of her body. Her tummy was smooth, flat and toned, from hours in the cyber-gym. And for her short stature, she had qwuite large breasts, which she always showed off. Her feet were heavenly. As soft as a cloud, with ten cute little toes, painted red today, and cute wrinkled soles.
Her beauty went to good use. At age 12, she won her local beauty contest and got to travel to Washington D.C., where she got 4th place in the countries beauty contest.
She was also on a swimming team, which helped in sculpting her beautiul body. She was in a great mood today as the birthday girl, as she doned short brown shorts, a very tight, small green t-shirt, dipping low into her cleavage, and a pair of tan colored sandals.
her day was absolutely perfect, nothing could go wrong! Nothing...until she heard the sirens behind her.
She slowed her hovercar down and parked it to the side of the road, as the police hovercar came up behind her own.
She glanced into her rear-view mirror, and saw the robotic policeman come out.
"Good morning officer," Lindset said cheerly to the artificial police-officer.
"Young lady, you were exceeding the speed limit by 20 mph's." The robot said. Over the years, they got these robots, extremely smart, capable of real-life conversations.
"Are you sure?" Lindsey asked, trying to act innocent.
"Yes m'am, now if my records are correct...(the robo-cop, quickly scanned his computerized memory), you are Lindsey Dilton, and this is your first offense."
"Yes sir, so that means i'll get off with a warning this time," Lindsey smiled brightly.
"No m'am, but your punishment will not be severe, please step out of the car and follow me." The officer said, opening her door for her.
Lindsey was pissed. Her very first time ever going close to breaking the law and she's about to get driven away in a cop car.
The robo-cop led Lindsey into the back-seat of the car and shut it behind her, and then it got into the driver's seat.
"What's my punishment?" Lindsey asked.
"Code 4571, depletion of speed limit, your punishment is T-04S." The robot said, as the hovercar began to zoom down the highway.
"T-04S? What the heck is that!?"
"You will see."
Lindsey knew she was getting nowhere with the questions, so she sat back in the cushioned seat, and sighed heavily.
Within ten minutes, the car finally stopped, and to Lindsey's surprise, they weren't at the police station, they were on another part of the road, with a little parking section at the side.
The robo-cop led Lindsey out of the hovercar, and took her over to the strangest sight Lindsey had ever seen.
There was a set of purple mechanical stocks, with a bunch of switches and buttons on them. They were a couple feet in front of the rail that ended the area.
"What? Is this my punishment?" Lindsey asked shocked.
"Yes it is," the robot then ordered Lindsey to sit in front of the rail. She sat down on her butt, with her legs stretched out. The robo-cop then placed her feet inside the holes of the stocks. She had a couple inches to slide her feet out, but then the robot pressed a button, nd the stock's holes decreased in size, fitting Lindsey's small ankles perfectly. The robo-cop then took a cyber-rope, and tied Lindsey's upperbody to the rail, so she couldn't move one bit.
The robot then set a timer on the stocks, and began to leave.
"Hey!! What are you doing, you can't just leave me here!!" Lindsey screamed.
"I will be back in three hours, until then, prepare to be tickled." The robot said, dangling her sandals from its mettalic hand.
"Tickled!" Lindsey said in confusion.
Who or what was gonna tickle her? She was at the side of the road by herself, with her bare feet trapped in metal stocks. AND, the rest of her body was tied to the railing, so she couldn't move at all!
So she sat there, for about ten minutes in boredom, until a blue hovercar pulled up beside the road, and those same guys from before stepped out.
There were three of them in all, and they all stepped out and formed a semi-circle in front of her.
"Looks like some little girls been naughty," one of them joked, and elbowed one of his pals as they laughed.
"Buzz off," Lindsey said, trying not to make eye-contact with the three jocks.
"Hey look Ted! The babe here doesn't think its funny,"
"We've been rude guys, we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Ted, this is Mark, and this is Nelson." Ted told her.
"I don't care, now go home!" Lindsey said meanly, but she was in no mood to fool around with idiot guys.
"So what are you in for sugar-baby? Murder, theft, armed robbery?" Ted asked her, bringing his face close to hers.
"Speeding, now leave me alone, please."
"Yeah, i remember, your the one in the nice looking green hovercar, you sure are a beauty." Nelson noted.
"Especially your feet, they're so soft and cute," Mark told her, getting on his knees to observe her feet closer.
"Hmmm... so hunny, would your feet happen to be, let's say, ticklish??" ted asked.
LIndsey saw this one coming, she struggled to get away, pulling at her ropes.
"Isn't that cute, she's trying to get away," ted said, as he gently slided his fingers down her bare soles.
"Teeeheehe!" Lindsey squealed, and began to struggle against her bonds even more.
"Look fellas, she is ticklish!" Ted said happily, as he repeated the stroking motion on her other foot.
"Heeheepleasehee, don't do that!" Lindsey giggled sweetly.
"Don't do what? This?" Ted stroked her foot even slower this time, making a small figure-eight on her heel.
"Yeeheesss!" Lindsey giggled even louder.
"Awww, she looks so sezy when she's giggling, let me try Ted," Mark said, as he positioned himself in front of Lindsey's vulnerable feet.
Mark stared at her goddess like feet for a second, but then snapped out of the trance, and lightly spidered his fingers all over her soft soles.
"Heehahahehahahweeeaahahaa!!!" Lindsey began to laugh, and wiggle crazily beneath her bonds.
Mark continued his spidering tickles, as a huge grin formed on his face, as the sexy Lindsey laughed wildly.
"Nice Mark, that's really gettin' to her," Nelson commented.
Mark soon switched techniques, and began lightly scratching beneath her cute little toes, sending Lindsey into high-pitched screams of ticklish laughter.
Lindsey's toes wiggled like crazy as her feet shook in desperation, but the stocks held sturdily, as did the rope that held the rest of her body still.
Mark soon darted his qucik fingers to her heel, where he scratched viciously, while his tongue maneuvered around her cute little toes, wrapping around them like a snake, savoring the delicious taste of this beautiful girl.
"God Mark, your killin' her!" Ted said excitedly, as his eyes followed her bouncing breasts as they shook with each laugh that came out.
Laughter poured out of Lindsey's wide open mouth like a never-ending stream. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the busty little brunette hollered in loud laughter.
"My turn," Nelson said, pushing Mark aside as he was in the middle of licking her left baby toe.
Nelson quickly went to work, raking his fingers up and down her soft soles, consistently. Never speeding up or slowing down, never going in a different direction, all ten fingers just went up and down her soles.
Lindsey screamed, and her brown hair thrashed back and forth from her head, becoming tangled, as tears mixed with sweat down her face, and her stocks wound down to two hours left.
Nelson's mouth soon got into the action, as he began to suck on her right big toe, and as it was in his mouth, his tongue tortured it so.
"Looks delicious," Mark joked.
Nelson sucked on her toe madly, and this pushed Lindsey over the edge, as she screamed out and finally passed out.
The three boys froze, as Lindsey's body became limp. Within seconds, though, tiny purple shocks, emitted from the stocks, coursed over Lindsey's limp body, and within a minute, she woke back up.
"Excellent!" Tedd said.
Lindsey's eyes fluttered, she looked drunk, as reality soon entered back into her mind.
"What's going on?" She asked wearily, she she looked at herself, and the horrible truth came back to her.
"I've got an idea!" Mark said, as he pulled something from his back-pocket. It was a small paint brush, thich with short brown bristles.
"Yes! Good thing your an artist Mark!" Nelson congratulated, as he stepped away from the sexy, immobile feet, and let Mark work his magic.
Mark brought the brush a mili-inch from her soft soles, and looked Lindsey straight in the eye.
"Do you want it?" He asked.
"No, no no!!!!!" She begged.
"Tooooo bad," Mark then dropped the bomb, and lowered the brush to her left sole, and brushed it softly.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Lindsey went absolutely insane, thrashing what body pasrts she could move wildly, and going into wild convulsions of extreme laughter.
Mark continued brushing, up and down her baby-soft toes, sometimes teasing her tiny toes.
"Hahahahahaaahheheeeeeheplplehehehehehheeeeee!!!!" Lindsey went over the edge, reached a new plateau of extreme ticklishness as her laughter grew and grew, never stopping.
Lindsey's mind raced. The only thing she could think of was the sensitivity of her feet, and that so soft brush against her soles. It was insane, she couldn't think straight, she just laughed and laughed and laughed...
Suddenly a loud buzzing sound went off, and her stocks instantly clicked open, freeing her sore feet from the brush.
"Hey, what gives?" Mark said dissapointingly.
"Her time was up," Ted said.
But the rope the robo-cop put around her was still there, and even though she could move her feet and legs, she still couldn't move her upper-body.
"Dang, well that was fun," Nelson said.
"It's not over yet guys," Ted said, as he snatched the brush from Mark, and straddled Lindsey's hips.
"A beautiful girl like this has to be ticklish in more than one place, right?" Ted said.
"yeah i guess so," Nelson answered.
Ted then lowere the brush slowly to LIndsey's chest. Her large breasts protruded from her tight, small shirt, and the deep cleavage showed off a good amount of her breasts. The brush was very close now, until suddenly the ropes clicked away, and LIndsey was free, and quickly scrambled away from Ted.
"What the hell?!" Ted yelled.
Then behind them, was the same robo-cop from before, he had come back as promised, and undone the cyber-rope. Lindsey was relieved to see the robo-cop, and even more to see her hovercar directly behind the cop.
"Thank you sir!" Lindsey said sweetly, and planted a kiss on its metal cheek.
She then ran off into her car, and drove away, making sure she stayed on the speed limit.
"As for you three boys, get out of here, her time was up, but i do have a new victim." The robo-cop said, as a cute freckled blonde walked behind him, and he locked her into the stock.
"All i did was jaywalk! It wasn't a big deal!" The blonde screamed.
"A crime is a crime, i'll be back in two hours, good luck boys," the cop said.
The three boys eyed the cute blonde eagerly.
The robo-cop took Ted aside and whispered to him, "see that niceribcage on that girl, trust me, that's her spot."
"Thanks officer!" ted said happily, and the three boys moved in for the tickle...
THE END.

there you go foot fans, your christmas present, hope u liked it:)

Great story as usual tummy! Makes me want to go into a particular area of law enforcement ;) :whip:

Tummy, this was a great tale. I really enjoyed it. The sci-fi aspect was wonderful, and the torture was almost real enough to feel!

I look forward to seeing more from my favorite female author!:cool:

For the first time ever I am actually overwelmed with the amount of tickling fiction available. Sometimes we see two or three new stories each day.

I just want to thank everyone that has been taking the time to share their wonderful stories with us here on the TMF.

Great story tummyticklish01!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back