• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at Work (M/F Foot True)

tickling4u

TMF Regular
Hello again everyone. My dry spell of tickling seems to be coming to an end.

Today at work was a great thing. There is this girl that I work with all the time, her name is Karen (not her real name mind you so I can protect the innocent). She’s 24, 5’7” and really cute size 7 feet. Everyday she comes to work wearing flip-flops that show off her cute toes, which are usually painted some bright color. I’ve known that she was ticklish and have always wondered about her feet. Usually I’ve just poked her sides or squeezed her knees. We’ve been working together for awhile so she’s cool with it. Usually one of the other guys she works with will start tickling her and I’ll always jump in. But anyway, today she’s sitting on the couch in my office talking to me when she pulls off her left shoe and sock. She said that her middle toe was hurting her and she wanted me to look since I was going through EMT training. Trust me when I tell you, I know where near solicited this. Plus she was giggling when she said it so I knew she was just clowning with me but still being serious. I held her foot in my hand and looked around her toes and just told her that a blister that was there had broken and she needed to take care of it. Now folks, I normally have great self-control but I mean, here was this beautiful girl with the sexiest bare feet I’ve seen and I’m holding a foot in my hand. So I decided, “what the hell, nothing ventured, nothing gained right”? At that point, I started to fun my fingers up and down the bottoms of her foot. No reaction at first but she gave me this look like “is that all you’ve got”? So I stepped up my assault by running all of my fingers up and down her feet, around her ankles, the tops of the feet by the toes and under the toes. At this point, she actually started to laugh and squirm a bit. I tell you all, I was in heaven just being able to tickle this girl’s foot. But than as if this experience wasn’t great already, she said the words any foot tickler on this planet would love to hear “that feels great even though it tickles. I love it when someone tickles my feet”. Folks, I thought I died and went to heaven at that moment. I began to tickle her a little more around her toes and her soles again and as she started to laugh a bit more someone was knocking on my door so I had to stop. She put on her sock but sat there as one of my folks came in to drop off something. When they left, I went back to the couch and grabbed her socked foot and started to tickle that. She just sat there and said that it tickled only a little but her bare feet had better results. I didn’t take her sock off like I should have because she had to get back to work and I didn’t want her to get into trouble. She promised me that when she returns from her trip next week that I can “examine” both of her feet this time.

Hope you all enjoyed this one. Please give me feedback. I’ll have more stories to come of when I was growing up if you liked what I’ve written so far. Happy tickling everyone.

You're totally right! When a girl says that.....it's like....it like gives you a CHILL down your spine!!! Good for you, man. That's pretty impressive, also nice work environemnt it sounds like! I gotta see what city you live in, man, maybe I need to relocate!!!!

Yeah, I've heard a few girls say that and it just is too good to be true, your mind starts working overtime and s**t. hahaha.

I'm actually thinking about two separate girls I knew in college that had said that, and I know I've come across others!

And then of course.....there's the ones that like it so much, they're on the TMF!!! Ok men....let's get 'em!!! :D

Sounds like a great experience! Thank you! Please update us if and when you have another encounter with her feet.

Mitch

Geeze, you are one lucky dude! :shock:

If I had been you I'd have left work and bought a lottery ticket. Luck like that shouldn't be wasted.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back