• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haley's Tickling 2

alvpryce

HALEY'S TICKLING - PART 2
Some of you may have read my first tickling story posted here, Haley's Tickling. Well, I've decided to make a sequel. Once again the same things apply, the story is for entertainment, not grammar whores. Also, I'm a foot guy, so most of my stories are going to focus on feet, so if feet aren't your thing, you won't have much luck in most of my other stories. But this one has a little more than feet, but of course mostly feet.

----------
HALEY'S TICKLING - PART 2

It had been a month since the mysterious tickler gave Haley her first orgasm, and she had been practicing light self bondage ever since. Every night she would dream of being abducted by the man again, and she hoped that some day it would happen. But there was something strange about him. It is not of common human nature to abduct somebody to please them, but that's exactly what this man had done. Haley started school a few weeks ago, and she met another girl with the same bondage and tickling obsession as her.

It was a Friday night, and Haley's parents were taking their "break" from everyday life. They were staying at a resort in Cancun, Mexico (this is actually a pretty nice place). Haley convinced her parents she would be fine alone, and although reluctant (and wondering why the hell she didn't want to tag along), they agreed to let her stay home alone. She dropped her parents off at the airport and headed back home. On the way home, she called her new friend Rebecca. "Hey 'becca, my parents are away for the weekend. Wanna come over and do some tickling?" she said. Rebecca was her aforementioned friend with the same tickling obsession, so of course she said yes. "Okay, cool, start heading over to my place and I'll get everything ready." she added, and once again Rebecca agreed. Both of them hung up as Haley pulled into the driveway and headed inside.

About 10 minutes later Rebecca arrived. Now would probably be the time to describe what they were wearing. Haley was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that reached about an inch above her navel. She was wearing tight faded blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers and socks. Rebecca, a slightly taller 5'8" girl with long brown hair, was wearing a tight long sleeve white sweater and long jeans. She was waering pink flip flops, revealing her soft tan feet and silver nail polish. Both girls hugged and took off their shoes and left them at the door. Rebecca was now barefoot and Haley was wearing thin white cotton socks. They both headed into Haley's bedroom and locked the door. Even though her parents wouldn't be home for a day, Haley didn't feel like taking any chances. She went to her drawer and pulled out the ropes she used in self bondage.

"Who's going to be tied up first?" asked Rebecca. "Unless you want to, I'll be the lee." answered Haley. Rebecca nodded and Haley got on to her bed as she handed Rebecca the ropes. Rebecca then proceeded to tie Haley to the bed spreadeagle. Haley tested her bonds and tugged at each rope. She was tied securely. Haley had never been tickled by Rebecca, though, so she didn't know what was coming. Rebecca walked over to Haley's feet and sat down and began tickling her through her thin socks. She began to giggle and twitch a bit as Rebecca tickled both of the soles of her feet. "What a shame it'd be to have those socks on all night, right Haley?" stated Rebecca as she grabbed the toe area of Haley's left sock and began to tug. Haley giggled some more and twisted in her bonds, but this only made her sock slide off faster. In a matter of seconds her left foot was exposed, and Rebecca took hold of her right sock and began to tug. Haley, unlike Rebecca, was rarely barefoot around other people (what a shame with such pretty feet!). In fact, not once had Haley seen Rebecca wear anything but flip flops or no shoes at all. Rebecca was always showing off her feet. Back to the story, Haley tried to pull her foot away from Rebecca. This only helped Rebecca, and soon her right sock was off as well, exposing both of her perfect tan bare feet.

Haley blushed a little and giggled as she wiggled her toes. Rebecca smiled and lightly wiggled her fingers along the sole of Haley's left foot in a way that made it unbearably ticklish for some reason. Haley's eyes widened and she screamed in laughter and thrashed around the bed. This made Rebecca smile more and continue the torturous tickling on Haley's foot. She continued to quickly wiggle her fingers as she slowly moved her hand up and down Haley's left sole, causing bursts of laughter and cries for mercy and spasmodic jerking. "Ahahahaha! Plee-hease stop!" cried Haley inbetween laughs as Rebecca continued the unbearable torture. But instead of ceasing, Rebecca brought out her other hand and continued the same action on Haley's right foot as well. She began screeching and struggling and begging, but Rebecca just went on with tickling Haley's bare feet. After about 5 minutes of this, Haley was beginning to cough and gasp for breath and Rebecca saw this and stopped. She could see the tickling was true torture for Haley and she was worried the smaller girl might not be able to take it. "Are you sure you want me to go on?" questioned Rebecca with a concerned look on her face. Haley was still giggling as she nodded her head and wiggled her toes. Rebecca knew she was enjoying it.

Rebecca waited until Haley was breathing normally again and then she got onto the bed and sat on Haley's legs, facing her upper body. Rebecca held her hand above Haley's navel and began to wiggle her fingers, slowly lowering it down to the beautiful teenage girl's flawless exposed stomach. Haley squirmed and tried to move out of the way, but Rebecca's wiggling fingers continued to slowly descend until they were right above Haley's navel. She then lowered her fingers more and began to tickle. Haley once again burst into laughter and thrashed about, trying to throw the beautiful brown haired girl off of her. Rebecca could feel the growing wet spot around Haley's pussy. Rebecca began to lightly squeeze and tickle Haley's sides as the cute blond screamed in laughter and struggled against her bonds. In only a few minutes, Haley's breathing was getting heavier and some of her cute giggles turned into moans and the wet spot on her pants was growing. Rebecca could tell Haley was nearing orgasm but she decided to play with the pretty girl and stopped tickling, denying the orgasm. The sensation slowly began to fade away and store itself in a hidden area, waiting to be released again.

Rebecca continued this strategy, bringing Haley very close to orgasm and then denying it. Haley's pussy was swollen with anticipation and her nipples were more erect than she thought possible. She was begging for Rebecca to let her orgasm, but Rebecca just continued the agonizing torture. "Please... let me cum..." moaned Haley as the hidden storage of all the denied pleasure was beginning to fill to maximum capacity. "If that's what you really want." said Rebecca as she got up off of the blond and once again kneeled at her feet. "And now for the grand finale!" added Rebecca as she pulled a rubber band out of her pocket and wrapped it around Haley's big toes and continued to maneuver it until Haley's bare feet could not move away from eachother. With so much denied pleasure stored up, even the slightest touch could cause Haley to explode. Rebecca knew this and she was careful as she took a jar of scented oil out of her purse. She opened it up and put some into her hand and rubbed it all over the soles of Haley's bare feet.

Rebecca had to wait for a few seconds as to not bring about Haley's orgasm. The pretty blonde's beautiful bare feet were glistening with the oil that Rebecca had just applied, and the rubber band tying her two big toes together kept her wiggling feet together. Rebecca then began to wiggle her fingers very fast and mercillesly tickled Haley's bound feet. The oil helped her fingers glide across the tan soles and brought every sinle nerve to attention. Haley was moaning and gasping for breath as the gigantic orgasm came nearer and nearer. Rebecca continued sliding her fingers along the soles of Haley's bare feet and the bottoms of her wiggling toes. Haley finally let out a gasp and screamed in pleasure as the sensation of the hugest orgasm she ever had swept through her body. She went into convulsions and suddenly blacked out...
----------
THE END PART 2

Well, that was fun to write, and I hope you had fun reading it! I'm going to continue on to part 3 with Haley tickling Rebecca. I'll try to be as detailed as I can with the two girls next time, because after re-reading the story, I can tell nobody will picture these beauties like me.

alvpryce

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back