• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Time They Got My Mom (true)

NickJ

TMF Expert
This happened when I was about 15...so my Mom was about 40. We were at my Uncle's Lake House for Memorial Day weekend. It was cold and rainy, and nothing to do. Some of the family "went into town", leaving me, my divorced and single mom, my fairly drunken uncle, and his wife (I wasn't related to her, but being around her, I always knew she was a tickler. She had sisters my age, and tickling always seemed to come up with them).

At this point in my life I already new I had a thing for 1. Tickling and 2. Stockinged Feet...but to see it happen to my Mother was very strange...and this is the first time I've talked about it...I knew from one experience that you barely had to touch my Mom's feet to get her hysterical. All of the women (she had 3 sisters) in her family were extremely ticklish.

My Mom was laying on her back on this old, soft, kind of day-bed...reading a book. She was wearing pants and tan hose, with bed room slippers that showed most of her foot. I wasn't really paying attention, as I had actually found something to watch on the TV that got three whopping channels. Anyway...my Mom had a soda can on the floor, and when she would reach for it, she would have to roll over, almost on her belly. My drunken (did I mention almost 300-lb.?) uncle decided to surprise her. He was walking through the room we were in when she reached for her soda...HE SAT ON THE BACK OF HER LEGS. He would have broken them if the bed wasn't so soft...she just sank in as he pinned her down.

"Whatcha doin, Joanie?" he kind of teased.

"Raymond! Get off of me!" She tried to pull up, but she might as well have been buried in cement, she was so thoroughly stuck. Uncle Raymond ignored her comand, and turned to her trapped stockinged feet. He slid her slippers off.

"I just want to make sure that you're not bored..." He started to tickle her feet with his fat but nimble fingers.

"STOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" She exploded with laughter. I froze, not knowing what the hell to do. My uncle stopped a minute, I think surprised at how hysterical she got, then started again, saying something like "I don't think you're having enough fun.." He gently but firmly attacked her upturned, hosed soles. "NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH". My mom was trapped...I was still frozen.

My uncle stopped when his wife entered the room to see what was going on. My mom didn't know it, but now she was really in for it. My "Aunt" surveyed the situation and said "look at these pretty little feet"...and she took the long nails on her hands to both of my Mom's stockinged feet. "WHOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". This went on like what seemed like forever...until my Mom started choking. My uncle finally said "Enough!"...and got up...my Mom was pissed at them for a lonnnnng time....

Wow, cool story, Nick. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, it doesnt sound like your mom liked the tickling too much. Still, it sounded like a good experience for those of us into tickling to hear. Thanks again.

Mitch

I think that was apretty cool story! Thanks for sharing it, dude!

Nice story. Do you have any stories about your moms ticklish sisters?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back