• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Striving for normalcy, an attempted meeting, and, a big blunder?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a trip to the midwest. They swept three in a row in Pittsburgh, before dropping two of three in Chicago, and suffering a three game sweep in St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, with the legal process starting to get underway in the lawsuit, with depositions, and a perliminary hearing scheduled throughout the homestand with the West Coast teams. It would be that way the rest of the season, with the legal meetings and court dates needing to be scheduled around the Good Guys baseball schedule.
Paradise, following an off day on Thursday to reload, began the next homestand on a Friday night against the Giants. Kate Hudson took the ball, and was magnificent, striking out ten, in a 4-0 complete game shutout. Gil Bellows pitched eight strong innings on Saturday night, only to see the bullpen come in and spit up a 3-0 lead, as the Good Guys fell, 4-3, with Amanda Bynes suffering the blown save, and the loss. Neve Campbell went to the mound before 40,000 on a sunny Sunday afternoon, and she pitched very well, allowing but one run into the 7th, in a 4-1 Paradise triumph.
Monday was another off day, with more depositions, and dates for hearings set. The Good Guys then began a series with the Padres on Tuesday night, as Charlize Theron turned in a fine performance, scattering 7 hits, in a 5-2 Good Guy victory. Kate Hudson went back to the mound on Wednesday night, but didnt get the win, pitching 7 innings of one run ball, in a game the Good Guys eventually won, 3-1. Gil Bellows took the ball on a beautiful Thursday afternoon, which didnt work out too well for the Good Guys, as Bellows got lit up for five runs, in a game the Paradise Islanders would try to rally in, but fall short, 5-4.
The Dodgers would visit Paradise to close the homestand. Neve Campbell began the series on Friday night, and did a credible job, allowing but 3 runs in six innings, in a game Paradise would eventually win, 6-4. The fifth starter, who was rusty due to a lack of regular work, showed it on Saturday night, getting pummeled for seven runs in less than three innings, in an 8-1 Good Guys loss. Charlize Theron would cap the homestand on Sunday before a sellout on a bright, clear day. She was magnificent, pitching eight excellent innings, and striking out nine, then leaving in the eighth, tied 1-1, before Mitch hit a Grand Slam homerun, to give the Good Guys a lead, they would not relinquish, and Naomi and Amanda would protect, 5-3. The six and three homestand was satisfying for the Good Guys, who wanted to entertain their fans, and take their minds off the impending legal battles.
In the meantime, an event happened during the homestand that could very well have proven costly to the players in their legal battles with Alan. Without their lawyer's knowledge, Naomi, Kate Hudson, and Amanda Bynes invited Alan to an "informal" meeting at a room in the hotel to discuss the lawsuit without any counsel present. All wore sexy dresses to the meeting, and there was drinking. Before Alan knew it, he was woozy, and woke up, finding himself tied naked to a bed: "Hey! What are you pervs doing!" "Well, Alan, since you are trying to infringe on our rights, we thought you should be punished for your little lawsuit" Naomi said, with a giggle. "You bitches let me out this instant! Or I'll!" "You'll what, little ticklish wimp man" Kate said with an evil grin. "Hmm, let's see, we havent tickled him often, but as I recall, he's ticklish, right, Kate" Naomi said, running fingers on Alan's neck and under his arms, as he tried to stifle giggles and laughter but couldnt:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME OUT YOU BITCHES OR I'LL! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kate walked over to Alan and shook her head: "Poor,. Poor, Alan. All you do is threaten us. You are in no position to threaten us, you sniveling ticklish wimp!" With that, Kate ran her fingers down his sides, across his belly, and counted his ribs, as he howled with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS ISNT FAIR STOP IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Amanda was next: "Fair? You fucking asshole! You call trying to control our off field activies fair? You son of a bitch! I'll show you fair!" Amanda steamed, and ran her fingers down his inner and outer thighs, as he bucked his legs, and howled some more. Then, getting to his feet, the girls took turns and went wild. Kate used her fingers on his toes and soles, while Amanda ran a feather on his soles, and over and inbetween his toes, and Naomi resorted to an electric toothbrush, and ice on Alan's soles and ticklish toes: This made him crazy! He howled with laughter, breathless from the tickling: HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA! CUT IT OUT YOU FUCKING BITCHES! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, with Alan untied, and breathless, they let him out: "Get out of here, wimpus, before we change our minds!" Naomi said, as Alan left.
The next day, the lawyer found out of the girls stunt, and was not pleased: "You guys did a bad thing tickling him yesterday. That was a bad stunt. The judge wants to call a mistrial, and has fined each of you $10,000 for attempting to sway witness testimony. Anymore stunts like that, and this suit is over, understand!? This is serious business, not something that can be settled with tickling! We are trying to get you to have your rights to do it away from baseball, but you cant tickle the lead opposition witness to sway testimony or the outcome!" The lawyer said firmly.
So, as our story ends, we had a good homestand on field, the beginning of the legal process, and a big mistake by the female members of the Good Guys with the Alan tickling incident. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Whoo hoo, fff/M tickling!!

That was a wild ride, Mitch!

I'm smiling ear to ear. More, please!

~Rose~

Thank you, Rose. Your positive comments are appreciated. I basically had some of the team's female pitchers attack the team's owner. A pretty fun scenario. I always have more plot twists to think of, and this is a continuing story, as those who follow it know, so stay tuned. Thanks again.

Mitch

whoooooooo hoooo Mitchell you used my idea, unfortunately it backfired on them. another great saga in the trials of Mitchell and the rest of the gang. nice work Mitch. i'll be reading your next.

isabeau :wavingguy

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated. If you have any other ideas in the storyline that I might use, please feel free to share them with me. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come. Thanks again.

Mitch

actually Mitch i thought of an idea while taking my shower. how about having alan be struck by the sicilian thunderbolt? that means he falls madly in love with someone, has to possess her now. this is of course if hes not married. and because he is struck by this thunderbolt he will do anything to please her, including finding out how much she loves being tied and tickled. maybe that will change his attitude and help him lighten up. just a thought.

isabeau :bump:

Jeff, thank you for your praise. It is appreciated. I love baseball, and tickling, so that is why I plan to keep writing, no matter who flames me. I appreciate you supporting me in this. Instead of attacking HH, I choose to report her constant flaming posts, and let the mods determine if they merit being removed or not. I honestly dont see why HH just doesnt put me on ignore if she doesnt like my stories, but unfortunately some of us just have to attack instead of ignore. When the mods get around to it, I will let them decide whether HH should have the post removed or not. Until then, I go about my business.
Hmm, interesting idea, isabeau. You are contributing some great ideas to this storyline. Again, let me think it over and figure out how to shape the storyline. As always, stay tuned, and again, thanks for your support. It is appreciated.

Mitch

Mitchell you are a true gentleman, keep writing plenty of us here love your stories.

isabeau

Hey, Just keep up the good writing Mitch, you will always have my support. Youve been a great friend on here to me and I wont turn my back on you. Just let all those who flame, flame, cause honestly..they are either Jealous and maybe they like you and thats their way of flirting! lmao either way..I think my first idea was correct. lol I know I shouldnt have typed it but i did and i apologize to all. Anyways, cant wait to see your next story! Later Mitch!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back