• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter Tickle Story (yes, another one) Part IV

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Babysitter Tickle Story (yes, another one) Part VI

Babysitter Tickle Story (yes, another one) Part VI

A gentle rocking motion lulled Jenny awake. She was warm, and comfortable, and whatever she was laying on smelled good. A small smile came to her lips as she sighed in content and snuggled in a little closer.

"Feeling better, Sleepy Head?" The voice speaking to her sounded familiar...it was Ricky Fuller's! Her eyes flew open and she looked about her for the first time.

Ricky was sitting on the couch, with Jenny cradled in his arms. She lay across his lap with her head on his shoulder, and a blanket was thrown over them both. He was looking down at her with a little grin.

Ricky Fuller! She couldn't believe she was on Ricky Fuller's lap! She felt a blush creep into her cheeks, and her lip quivered nervously. What did one say in a situation like this? She smiled back tentatively, not knowing how to answer him.

He reached up to brush her hair out of her eyes. She trembled at his touch. How did she get here? She tried to remember. As the events of the evening came flooding back to her, she nearly bolted upright. She began to shudder as the memories returned.

"Shhhhhhhhh....shhhhhhhh....it's okay...it's over now....it's over." Ricky had expected her to react like this, once the disorientation left her.

Jenny continued to tremble in his arms. She remembered the ordeal that the boys put her through. The gentle tickling that Timmy had given her. The torture that Adam had inflicted on her. And she remembered the shame of being discovered by Heather and Dawn, and how they had tickled her mercilessly too. She remembered that her reputation at school was ruined, that her life was over. Tears began to fill her eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay," Ricky kept repeating. He was stroking her hair and looking tenderly into her eyes. Confusion arose within her. Her life was over, of that she was sure. But here was Ricky Fuller, holding her in his arms and being so nice to her. Ricky, the boy she was in love with. Ricky, the boy who made her weak in the knees when she passed him in the halls. Ricky, the varsity football player who's jersey she longed to someday wear to the school pep rallies. Here he was, comforting her, soothing her, protecting her. She looked into his eyes and saw that maybe everything WAS going to be okay. He snuggled her closer and she melted into him. This was too good to be true.

When she had finally calmed and wiped the tears from her eyes, she looked up at him again. He smiled at her, and her heart skipped a beat. She giggled and smiled in return. Then he took her face in his hands and kissed her. It was the kiss that she would remember for the rest of her life. No matter what she had endured that evening, that kiss made it all worth it. If she died now, it would be with a smile on her face.

She was glowing as they continued to cuddle. She had kissed Ricky Fuller! Her mind was full of images of proms and movie theaters and football games, so she barely heard him as he asked, "Are you okay?"

Her glow left her as she was forced to recall the events from earlier. She nodded slowly. It wasn't something she really wanted to talk about. Things had taken too good of a turn to think about anything before that kiss.

"Good. Come with me then. There is something I want to show you. I think you'll like it."

They stood, and her heart soared as he extended his hand to her. Next to her, he seemed so big and strong. God she loved football players! She stood as close to him as she could, not wanting to lose the feel of his body or the scent of his aftershave.

He led her up the stairs, and she happily followed. She would have followed him anywhere. At the top of the stairs, they took a right into the master bedroom where Mr. and Mrs. MacDugal slept. Jenny took her eyes off Ricky and gasped at what she saw.

Dawn and Heather were stretched out and tied side by side on the MacDugal's queen sized bed. Their bare feet were tied to the brass footboard so that they stuck out, and likewise their arms were stretched up over their heads and bound to the headboard. Timmy MacDugal was on the bed in between their torsos, gleefully tickling each of their exposed bellies. Adam Fuller was at the foot of the bed, tickling two sets of young ticklish feminine feet, and appeared to be in a trance like state of bliss. The girls were flopping about wildly and screaming bloody murder into gags stuck in their mouths.

"Oh my God..." They were the first words Jenny had uttered since coming to.

Ricky grinned at her. "I thought you'd appreciate this. I saw what they were doing to you and figured turnabout was fair play. These two were more than willing to help," he said, referring to the boys.

Adam and Timmy heard the two of them enter the room and stopped torturing their prisoners long enough to come greet them. Adam high fived his older brother, a landmark moment in their relationship. Ricky usually only bothered with Adam long enough to beat him to a pulp. Timmy stood before Jenny, looking up at her expectantly. His concern for their long term relationship was evident. She smiled at him, letting him know that everything was all right between them, and he hugged her tightly. They were still buddies. Meanwhile, the two frantic girls on the bed were protesting profusely through their gags. No one paid attention to them.

Jenny noticed a stack of photographs that had been recently taking. Adam, the photographer wannabe, had snapped off multiple shots of Heather and Dawn in their compromised position. At once Jenny realized that what had been done to her was being done to them, and none of them would dare speak of it in school next week. Her reputation was saved. Life as she knew it was not over. Her heart swelled with joy.

"It's way past your bedtime you know," she said to them. She mussed Timmy's hair while shooting a glance over at Adam.

"Awww, I know Jenny. But let us tickle them a little longer, kay?" Timmy said, his eyes full of hope.

"Yeah, you two can help us if you want," Adam was saying. How quickly he seemed to have forgotten the torment he'd put Jenny through earlier that night. He'd never apologized, and yet he seemed to think all was right in the world. And his words were so like him...it was obvious he felt in a position of power again.

Jenny stepped over to the foot of the bed were two pairs of attractive teenager feet protruded quite helplessly. She could see now how irresistible her own must have seemed when she was similarly bound on the couch. Dawn and Heather's feet seemed to beg to be tickled. The two girls on the bed were staring at her wide eyed, shaking their heads and mumbling into their gags.

Jenny couldn't resist. She reached out with her nails and flickered them over both sets of soles at the same time. Dawn and Heather screeched and bucked on the bed. Jenny smiled.

"Nah, I'll let you two take care of them," she said, turning back to Ricky. Adam needed to hear no more. He was muscling her aside and going to town again on both sets of feet almost immediately. Jenny shot him a look of disbelief. What a little shit he was! The girls on the bed exploded in tortured agony as Adam worked their soles over.

Timmy wasn't quite as rude. He hugged Jenny again on his way back to kneeling in between their exposed bellies. "Bedtime in say....1 hour," Jenny announced. The girls heard this and screamed fresh protests. The boys both smiled and refocus their attentions on tickle torture. Jenny shut the bedroom door behind her as she and Ricky exited. Sounds of muffled screams and laughter could still be heard as they descended the stairs.

"Don't worry about them," Ricky was saying of his two female friends. "They'll be fine. They had it coming to them anyway." Jenny hugged him tightly on the couch. "And don't worry about my brother either. I know what he did to you. I'll pound him tomorrow, but tonight let him take care of this for us." Jenny giggled and nodded. She had images of Ricky putting Adam in positions of pain dancing in her head, and that made her happy. Ricky pulled her close and they kissed again.

The MacDugal's came home late, later than they had intended. The party they'd been enjoying themselves at had been too much fun to leave until it was completely over. They expected to find their baby sitter either asleep on their couch or still awake and boiling mad at the late hour, but neither was the case. Jenny was awake all right, but she was sitting on the couch, beaming. You could say she was nearly glowing.

Dawn and Heather's hour of tickle torture had turned into an hour and fifteen minutes actually. Jenny and Ricky, her new boyfriend, had spent that time alone downstairs, making out. When they were finally untied, both girls had been furious. Ricky told Jenny not to worry about them, that he'd take care of it. Dawn and Heather had been cursing up a storm at Ricky when the three of them finally left.

The boys had been exhausted from the late hour and all the excitement of the evening. They'd fallen asleep almost immediately in Timmy's room. Jenny had planted a little kiss goodnight on Timmy's forehead, and when Adam asked where his kiss was, she'd simply glared at him. Adam didn't seem to know why.

The remainder of the evening had been spent in recollection of the time spent with Ricky. She was still spellbound by the fortunate turn of events when the MacDugal's found her in the living room.

"Sorry we were late, Jenny. Everything okay here at the house?"

"Everything is just fine."

(To Be Continued?...)

No, it's over.

THE END

Last edited:
Don't u mean Part "VI" and NOT "IV"? I was a little confused at 1st

What a way to end this story! It was fantastic. I've been hooked since the beginning. Your talent is awesome! I loved the way it ended, that girl really needed something good to happen.

Now....where are the yellow pages, and do they have a "babysitters" section?....:devil:

Laugher,

I think that you should now continue this series.

After a year, it's time!!!

Maybe some stories of Jenny getting tickled by Ricky???

Having trouble finding links to the first few parts. Any one have them handy?

I posted this after doing just that. Maybe I searched the wrong thing, but I couldn't find them. Besides, it's just bad form to not provide a link to previous installments in the first post.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back