• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F The processing Room

SexyGameDesigns

3rd Level Orange Feather
The Processing Room - by SexyGameDesigns

This story contains mature adult content, and lots of tickling. If you are not over the age of 18 then you should not read this story or visit the websites that you must be visiting to find a story like this. Please close your web browser now and go tell your parents or guardian what you've been doing.

Prelude: A Bit of Background

This story takes place in the same “reality” as the unfinished Love War series I started some time back, though it does not involve the war at all or the events of the series. I just liked the general outlook of those stories.

The rest of these stories can be found on my Tickling Stories website http://www.adultsexygames.com/stories/ Please visit the site and add to or just enjoy the content.

Part One: A Strange Interview

Lucy gently tested her bonds. The seemingly delicate black straps that held her were unyielding, though slightly elastic. She stole a glance towards the other applicant – the one who’d called herself Amanda. Amanda’s face was red and her long black hair had tumbled over her eyes. Lucy shifted her position on the conveyor belt so she could see the stoic faced guard. The woman was impassive. It was more than daunting.

Lucy and Amanda were hogtied. At least they were restrained in the traditional hogtie position; hands behind back and wrists strapped together, ankles bound together and fastened to the wrists. Thankfully, Lucy thought, the ankles were only loosely bound to the wrist. She figured that otherwise it would have been pretty uncomfortable. As it was she couldn’t move much at all, but at least she could make herself comfortable on the conveyor belt.

She huffed her blonde hair out of her eyes. Amanda’s head moved to the side and Lucy knew that the younger woman was looking her way. She didn’t meet Amanda’s stare. Instead she followed the static conveyor belt to its termination point twenty feet away and curving towards the far wall. There was a purple satin curtain there. It looked really strange.

She blew her hair out her eyes again and shuffled her body back into a comfortable position. The guard looked her way. Lucy thought that she might have smiled slightly. She wasn’t sure.

The only door to the small room opened then. The guard stepped to the left and allowed the tall visitor to enter. And she really was tall. Lucy could see that she was at least a foot taller than her and several inches taller than the guard. She was very well proportioned and very beautiful, with high breasts and slowly swaying hips, which were almost hypnotic to Lucy as she walked towards her. Lucy mentally shook her head and took a deep breath. The tall visitor came towards her and rested a flat-palmed hand on her naked back just an inch from her pantied bottom. Lucy felt Goosebumps rise on her body. She hoped the visitor didn’t notice, but she didn’t know why.

“Ladies, my name is Julie Fannadarr and I am a senior officer of this correctional facility.” The hand lifted from Lucy’s back as Julie walked away towards Amanda, “I’m sure you’re going to enjoy working for us, Amanda.”

“Yes Maam.”

appeared in front of Lucy again. Lucy found herself staring point blank at her navel. Julie’s hands were on her hips now, her butt leaning to the left slightly.

“I am sure you’ve heard the stories of this place.” Julie continued, “That women who come here never leave, or are never the same when they leave.” And she giggled lightly, “Usually when our inmates leave they are so very much more… grateful towards the society that nurtured them.” She laughed again, and Lucy could hear the guard joining her, “At the very least they are a great deal happier!”

Lucy and Amanda’s eyes locked then for the first time. Lucy flinched as she felt Julie’s hand on her again – this time resting on the right cheek of her buttock. She turned her head up to look at the tall woman. Julie smiled at her and patted her bottom gently, “I’m sure you’re going to enjoy this very much. And so will your husbands, when you get home.”

“Errm..” Lucy said, “I don’t understand?”

“Relax.” Julie replied, turning her back on the two captive women, “This is the final stage of your interview process. I’m sure you’re both going to love it.”

Lucy wanted to say something else or to ask another question but she didn’t know what to say. She pulled at the straps binding her wrists together but they would not yield. Julie Fannadarr was saying something quietly to the guard that Lucy couldn’t hear. Then the conveyor started and the two women, Amanda first, were carried towards the soft purple screen.

“Wait!” Amanda exclaimed, “I…I’m not sure I…wait, what is this?”

She disappeared under the curtain and, seconds later; Lucy followed her, watching Amanda’s butt bouncing helplessly up and down as she went.

The purple curtain gave way to s a mall chamber. Amanda huffed and puffed and struggled furiously, but she could not get free of her soft unyielding restraints. Lucy regarded a sign on the wall that said “Tickle Defeat?” She frowned to herself. What the hell did that mean?

There was nobody in the small room and the conveyor tracked straight through it and out the other end where another purple curtain hung. Amanda and Lucy came to a rest in the middle of the room as the conveyor stopped. Amanda was still thrashing about. Lucy could see beads of sweat forming on the girls upper thighs.

Just then Lucy saw something that amazed her. Two metallic tentacles had appeared from the walls on either side of Amanda’s hogtied body. Lucy watched in horror as the tentacles wrapped themselves around Amanda’s ankles. They rendered the hogtied woman’s feet completely immobile! Amanda’s head jerked round to investigate. She caught Lucy’s eye. Then, to Lucy’s horror, she felt tentacles snaking round her own ankle, holding her feet in place.

“Tickle de feet.” She whispered.

Another 2 tentacles appeared in front of her. Each had six long, furry articulated fingers. Amanda shouted in protest as the twelve fingers started to play her feet like they were two small harps. Amanda’s ties wriggled furiously and her butt bounced up and down with renewed vigour. But she could not move due to the tentacles round each ankle. She was shaking her head from side to side, her eyes closed tight shut.

Lucy felt her own two terrible ticklers a few moments later. There was no warning, just sudden tickling on the arch of each foot. She wiggled from right to left, grunting with exertion. The holding tentacles kept her firmly in place. The tickling of her feet was becoming unbearable. She could hear the other girl grunting and shouting her protests still. And there was an occasional frustrated laugh.

“This is stage one Ladies.” Senior officer Julie’s voice sounded over a hidden loudspeaker, “Quite an interesting sensation, isn’t it?”

“I… he he he want to get out of he he here!” Amanda blurted out in response.

“Yeah, me too!” Lucy cried, “I don’t like to be tickled. This isn’t… pleasant at all.”

The truth was that Lucy did indeed like to be tickled and it was all she could do to keep a straight face as her feet were caressed, stroked and tickled by the soft tendrils on the end of each tentacle. She wiggled her ass mightily trying to shake her feet free, but it was useless. She felt the corners of her mouth turning upwards and her breathing started to get difficult.

“I want… ha ha ha ha…” Amanda couldn’t talk for laughing, “ I want…”

Tears started to come out of Lucy’s eyes as she fought the impulse to burst into laughter herself. Her eyes closed firmly shut and she tensed her muscles, trying to fend off the feeling of tingly, helpless ticklishness. But the tendrils were so soft and so flutteringly light on the soles of her feet. It was almost impossible to resist.

“I…hate to be tickled!” she managed to grunt, straight faced, “I…” and she had to stop talking to stop a stream of laughter escaping. Instead she swallowed the laughter. Amanda was letting hers out like a rush. Lucy felt sorry for her, distantly.

“My fee hee hee hee hee... Oh st… ho ho… hop plea.. hee hee hh…” then Amanda couldn’t laugh anymore because she was too breathless. Lucy felt her own laughter inside her chest trying to bust free. She struggled to keep herself in check.

Another few seconds passed. Amanda’s ass rose and fell, her pantied butt cheeks clenching and unclenching and her sweaty thighs squirming in helpless tickle abandon as she struggled. Lucy watched the other girl’s ass, hypnotised by it.

Then, abruptly, the tickling stopped. The tentacles holding the girls ankles let go. Lucy was about to lose it. She almost did. But when the tickling stopped it gave her the respite she needed. Amanda’s ass kept jiggling as the girl continued to try to escape, tiring herself more and more with each useless thrash.

The conveyor started to move again. Slowly, inexorably towards the purple curtained exit.

“You did very well Amanda.” Julie’s voice sounded, “Lucy, don’t you worry. We’ll soon be able to get through to you too.”

Lucy frowned mentally. She wondered what Julie was talking about. Amanda disappeared through the curtain. Lucy followed a few seconds later.

To be continued…

great beginning and very original. cant wait to see how they break lucy. keep it up and hope the second part comes out soon.

isabeau :upsidedow :happyfloa :p :Hyrdrogen :bubble:

I'm glad to see you started another series, but I can't help but wish you would finish the "Tickle War" series. Any plans as to finishing that one?

Thanks for the comments. I am trying to think of a way to link this to the Love War series. Maybe it will progress that way...

Working on part two today.

R.

Kewl Moves!

Mr. Sexydeisgns Games Errr.. Whatever...

Nice Work Broham!! I Loves This Tale!!!

Your Story Brught A Happy Smile To Me Face When I Tickled The

The Processing Room - by SexyGameDesigns

This story contains mature adult content, and lots of tickling. If you are not over the age of 18 then you should not read this story or visit the websites that you must be visiting to find a story like this. Please close your web browser now and go tell your parents or guardian what you've been doing.

Part Two: Lucy and Amanda Get Tested for Tickles
The purple curtain gave way to yet another small chamber almost identical to the one they’d just been in. There was another sign on the wall. This one read “Neck and Back Attack”. Lucy, her feet still tingling from the first tickle room, figured that she knew what was going to happen here.

“This isn’t right.” Amanda complained, “We don’t deserve this. We don’t deserve this!” she shouted, “We want to work here, we’re not…we’re not dissidents!”

Lucy didn’t speak. She was concentrating on trying to free herself. She tried gently sliding her wrists back and forward, but it was useless. It was almost as if the straps were alive because whenever she got any leeway the straps seemed to slide back into place.

The conveyor was slowly carrying them both to the middle of the room. It had slowed its progress, Lucy noted.

“Do you hear me?” Amanda continued, “I quit! I want out!”

Julie’s voice sounded over the hidden speakers. “Ladies, Ladies. Lets try to relax and enjoy our ordeal. I assure you, Amanda Benes, that you are going absolutely nowhere.”

The conveyor stopped moving. Lucy saw four tentacles shoot out towards Amanda’s helpless body. The younger woman saw them coming too. Her body wobbled on the conveyor in anticipation, then the tentacle fronds were upon her.

Two tickled her neck and two stroked and caressed her back, following her spine from the line of her panties over the strap of her bra and towards the nape of her neck, where they met and intertwined with the other two tentacles already there. Amanda started to laugh right away, but it was a different laugh this time Lucy thought. Maybe she’d tired herself out. Maybe the tickling was more intense on her back and neck. Amanda’s laughter was quiet and hoarse.

Lucy’s tentacles appeared a moment later. She bent her back in a supreme effort to throw herself to the side away from the tentacles. She succeeded in rolling onto her side. The four tentacles nimbly lifted her back into her hogtied position. She opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it though she wasn’t sure why. Her hands became small fists as the tickling started. Amanda’s laughter was picking up, Lucy noted, and in amongst the huffing and puffing and tittering there was an occasional “no”, “please” and “God help me.”

Lucy had always found that her neck was a major erogenous zone. Somehow, the tickling tentacles seemed to know it too. Lucy was oblivious of the tentacles on her back as a soft and almost romantic dance was soothingly played out on her neck and shoulders. In fact, it was not as if she was being tickled at all and more like a massage. Lucy found herself relaxing slightly. The back tickling was not unbearable and the neck tickling... well, she almost liked the feeling.

The tickling tentacles caressed her ears, under her chin and around the back of her head where her hairline was. She’d always loved that. Amanda was laughing and laughing like a crazy woman. Lucy could see her pink frilly pantied ass shaking left and right, up and down as the tentacles tickled her senseless again. Lucy wondered what the difference was. Her tentacles weren’t tickling her... They were...They were almost turning her on.

She looked again at Amanda’s nice big apple ass and swallowed hard as her both earlobes were caressed simultaneously. The back tickling tentacles were still at work, and now she could feel the tickling getting through to her. Had it picked up a little? Still the neck tentacles tickled under her chin, traced her jugular and gently teased the short black hairs in a small “v” at the back of her head.

Amanda was laughing, begging and pleading and Lucy found herself staring at the other girls ass once more. “Shit.” She thought, “This is turning me on a little too much.”

The soft, tickling gentle caress of her neck was lulling her into a haze of tingling, sensual near-abandon. She was losing track of everything except the rhythmic, soft teasing...

She felt herself tingling – down below. She could feel her nipples hardening and suddenly she was very glad that she was lying face downwards on the conveyor. Then, suddenly, she could feel the tentacles on her back fumbling around with her bra clasp. It shocked her back to her senses and she shook her head from side to side to wake herself more fully and to shake off the teasing tentacles that were there.

She heard Amanda shouting out in surprise. Then, as her own bra clasp was unfastened also, she gasped in surprise herself. The tickling stopped altogether and the tentacles withdrew. She could see Amanda’s bra straps falling on either side of her body on the conveyor. She felt her own straps flapping down beside her flanks.

“Ah huh.. ah huh...” Amanda’s laughter finally became apart to Lucy, even as it started to wind down into breathless spasms, “What did they do...hee that for?”

Hogtied as they were, both beautiful girls were lying covering their own modesty. Lucy figured that if she moved too much to the left or right her bra would just fall away. As it was her own 40DD breasts were squashed against the thin black material.

“I don’t know.” Lucy said quietly. It really was the truth. She had no clue why what had happened had happened. She watched Amanda’s ass gyrating as she continued her efforts to escape. There was a small damp patch there and Lucy was sure she could sense the musky scent from Amanda’s pussy. She licked her lips unconsciously.

“I don’t think they’re going to move.” She watched Amanda struggle, “They’re smart restraints or something. Every time I get a little bit free they seem to correct themselves and fasten round my wrists and ankles tighter.”

“Yeah.” Amanda hissed, “I can’t get anywhere with them. Is it just me or is this whole set-up completely fucking ridiculous? I mean, what the fuck?” and she laughed. Lucy had to join in.

“Yeah what the fuck is this.” Lucy shook her head and smiled as Amanda turned her head round, “I wonder if they do this to every poor sucker that comes to work here, or if we’re just getting special treatment.”

For the first time Lucy noticed that Amanda was, in fact, a very pretty young woman. She was about twenty three years old, Lucy estimated. Her eyes were a deep cobalt blue. Lucy didn’t know why she hadn’t noticed that before. Her face was a long oval shape and her eyes sparkled as she spoke.

“Did they undo your bra?” Amanda asked quietly, “Accidentally, after the last... last tickle?”

“It was no accident.” Lucy replied sharply, “And yeah, my boobs are uncovered. Lucky for us both we’re lying face down on this conveyor.”

“I suppose.” Amanda replied softly, “Why do you think...”

“Don’t even ask.” Lucy whispered, “I don’t even want to think about it.”

The conveyor started to move again.

“Here we go again.” Amanda said.

To be continued…

All thoughts welcome.

Great story so far, keep it up. Maybe since you already have them face down, you could throw in some butt tickling. For some reason thats always been a favorite of mine.

Great story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes. :wavingguy

Love this story

Any more to the story? A total turn on for me. All the essentials for a great and erotic tickle story as far as I am concerned; tickling, machines, conveyor belts, privates to be exposed. Do you know of anymore stories that involve all these delightful things? So again, any more to the story? It gives me a few ideas. Anyone want to hear of them?

Not to be a pain in the ass, but...

You should really keep writing parts for this story, it has potential to be really great. Thanks.

Please continue!

What happened to this series? I think it is a great stuff, and I am reallly looking forward for more.

Hey... the conveyour belt is not over yet !!!

hey dude... please go on with this serie, we all are curious about what will happen on this conveyour belt, im sure we all are very interested to know what else heppens there

Great story so far. So I REEEAAAALLLLLYYYY have to ask: Is there a continuation somewhere??? It was getting serious so where is the next part please???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back